E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

on 4/21/2011 3:54:00 AM

It is not usefull for me. My eyebrows is dark, eyepencils are better.

on 4/18/2011 12:23:00 PM

I prefer pencil over kits like this, but as kits go, this is every bit as good as the ones sold by high-end brands. I use it in medium and usually just use the powder, which looks natural and fills out my brows. This isn't HG for me - that would be Dior's Brow Styler - but because that's so expensive, I rely on ELF for every day use. Good product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I liked this product a lot at first... I mainly used the wax, which groomed my brows nicely and didn't flake off during the day. However, after awhile the product began to dry up and it was so hard that I had to toss it.
I like the fact that it's only a few dollars, and the packaging is really nice for the price (sturdy, attractive).
It even comes with a little brush for travel or on-the-go.
My only really complaint in the colours that come in the set. I mean, I purchased the darkest one, and the powder looked like it could be used on a blond!

on 4/17/2011 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I'd give this a 2.5 if I could. It's a great product, but its major downfall is the color selection. I wouldn't recommend it if you have anything past medium brown-colored eyebrows. My eyebrows are very black, and the darkest color (the powder part) was much too light. The wax is great though.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

This is my HG eyebrow kit, it works like a dream. The wax & powder both go on easily, & stay very well. The wax does not dry up at all, the color is perfect! I will buy this again & again!

on 4/9/2011 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was exactly what I was looking for in a brow kit, and for such a great price! I'm blonde but I have dark eye brows. I got the medium and it works pretty well. My brows are usually full but look a bit patchy lately, so to get them looking full I use the gel to shape them, and fill in any gaps with the powder. I also reallly love the double sided brush that comes with it, usually I throw out applicators that come with makeup, but the quality on both sides of the brush is pretty good! You get a mini angled brush on one side then a mini eyeshadow/powder shaped brush on the other. The only thing I wish was better was that the gel would hold my eyebrows in place a bit better, but I use clear mascara pretty regularly so that's not a big deal, and I can't really complain for the price. This kit is so great for travel, and I've been keeping it in my purse because I'm so on the go lately. Love it, will repurchase it.

on 4/2/2011 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this product. My eyebrows are impossible to see but the wax and powder make them pop!

on 4/2/2011 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

When I first purchased this product I was a little skeptical of the waxy dark brown color, but I am pleasantly surprised. This is an AMAZING product! I use the dark brown to kind of shape my brows and then i lightly dust the powder side to fill them in. The best part about this product (besides its $3 pricetag) is that a little bit goes a long way! I will definitely be purchasing this product again! :]

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

love this. I use it everyday.

I don't use the wax however. I use the Rimmel Hazel eyebrow pencil then slap on the powder from this kit. It's a rock solid combo - stays on all day.
And it looks very natural - no harsh lines.

For $3 bucks - can't complain!

on 4/1/2011 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I love this! I have medium brown hair and eyebrows, and i bought this in the medium. It works so well with both the gel and powder. It stays put all day and for $3, you can't beat it.

Popular Brows Products