E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

on 2/23/2011 7:18:00 PM

I originally bought the Benefit brow box and saw E.L.F had a version for cheaper. The product looks the same, however I feel the gel was kinda chalky once applied. It took a lot of blending before my eyebrows looked nice and filled in and not so harsh.

on 2/14/2011 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The eyebrow shadow and the eyebrow gel of this kit are super pigmented and goes on really smooth. I got this in light and the brow gel is a dark brown while the power is light brown. The brow gel match my brows really well but the powder makes my brows look rather powdery/messy.

on 2/13/2011 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This is amazing! I had tried eyeshadow before to fill in my brows and I always found it to be too harsh. I'm Nars Stromboli, MUFE 123 and the medium one in the eyebrow kit matched me fine. I got this for $3 at my local Target and was hesitant to buy it for fear of having it break me out. But it was only $3 so I went for it - and boy was I happy I did! The gel part does wonders for my eyebrows; it fills them in w/o having them look to harsh or unnatural while taming the crazy hairs down. I don't really use the eyeshadow/powder half on most days, though I will if I need it to stay on all day (though usu. the gel stays in place). Will def repurchase as soon as I'm done!

on 2/13/2011 9:02:00 AM

I want to like this, but I don't. The colours are too reddish to be natural for my black brows. I'd have preferred a more greyish undertoned product.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Would you buy again? YES. YES YES YES!

I don't have a lot of products I rave about... but this one certainly takes the cake on awesome brow product. I have used a lot of expensive name brand products before, including Anatasia (I think that's how you spell it.) and I could never justify spending over $20 on brow products so they always ended up returned or swapped away and I would use a free eyeshadow I got from Clinique.

So when I bought this product, I was skeptical, especially with it being so cheap, mostly because I had used more expensive products in the past... and they were not so great, so I didn't have much to go on I just could only imagine how this would end up.

I was very surprised! The brush actually comes in handy when I'm on the go and I need a small touch up on my brows, especially when I'm working a 10 hour + shift at work. I wish the brush was a bit bigger but the product itself makes up for it x100000000! I would have to say, if you are new to buying brow products, or just looking for a cheap alternative to your expensive brow kit, or just want a little travel size brow kit, this is perfect!

I'm in love. :)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Eh, I'm so confused about this product. I really want to love it. I use it almost every day hoping and praying that I might fall in love or discover what I'm doing wrong with it, but nothing happens. I've tried everything! I much rather using a regular darker brown shadow for my brows with great lash clear mascara to set. It's just my preference I guess..

UPDATE: I have found out how to use this product in a way that works for me finally! I have always really liked the gel side of this because it's much closer to my hair color (very dark brown). I can never find an eyebrow gel that's in my price range and a good color that doesn't seem ashy or stark black. So, I use the great lash clear mascara and wiggle it in the gel and then apply. It's perfect! It tames and colors. The color doesn't seem so stark either because the mascara dilutes it a bit. I HIGHLY reccommend!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this bc it is cheap and works well! i absolutely love it. the only thing i do not like is that if you do not use the tiniest bit of the powder it gets a little too cakey. otherwise the product is great. the brush is not that good but the gel is really what i love. def would buy this again

on 1/30/2011 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I got this brow kit in medium two days ago for $3 at Target. I have dark hair and was a bit disappointed because I did not find the dark shade but so far I'm quite pleased and it has worked for me, I use the dark wax side to fill in my eyebrows and shape them and fill in the rest with the light powder side. I love the natural results and the brushes are great! The only reason why I am giving it 4 lipies is because it would have been extremely helpful if it included mini tweezers.

on 1/28/2011 12:19:00 PM

I'v used this product for about a year now but not for my eyebrows, I use it as a globliner (the gel) and the powder to softly shadow upwards. It works perfectly for weekdays when I don't want to look as I'm wearing to much makeup but nevertheless want to draw attention to my heavy eyelids. Try it, maybe you like it to!

on 1/19/2011 4:28:00 PM

I have this in medium and I have dark brown hair. I actually find the powder a little too orangey for me so I just like to use the wax which is a little coloured anyway. I find that the wax on its own gives me a nice natural look but still darkens and fills in any gaps I have. It's not a greasey wax so it does not looks shiny on the brows. The packaging is lovely and this is one of the few products I own which came with a useable applicator! There's a little angled brush for the wax and a fluffier brush for the powder. I would definitely buy it again but will probably end up throwing away the powder when the wax is used up. I only use a tiny amount of wax each time so it is lasting me a long time.

Popular Brows Products