August 22, 2014 | 1945 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2010 3:45:00 PM More reviews by cnabbey88

I have this in dark and I must say this is some good brow stuff for cheap. I only use the wax part of the product and it is very nice. I finish my brows with clear mascara for extra staying power. The wax works well as a filler. The powder is too light for me. I have dark brown Asian hair coloring and the powder seemes like it would match a lighter brown hair coloring. That's the only reason I took a lippie away, other than that its a 5!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2009 4:52:00 PM More reviews by diorbella413

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

this is my holy grail eyebrow product, i have tries anastasia products and i do not like those as much as i like this. the color medium matches my hair perfectly and my brows have never looked better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2009 1:19:00 AM More reviews by shan1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product! It is the best brow product I have found to date and matches the best out of all the ones I have tried! I have blond brows and can not find anything that looks right until I tried this! It looks natural and lasts all day! HIGHLY recommend this and the price is so cheap you really can't go wrong!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2009 10:49:00 PM More reviews by abrad1967

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm surprised to find that some of ELF's products are really good quality considering that they are so inexpensive. I feel it's a hit and miss with ELF's line though. This brow kit is great. I bought the the brunette kit and the staying power is excellent. It glides on so well. The only issue I have with this kit is that the shade appears just a bit red on me. Other than that, I really, really like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2009 6:39:00 PM More reviews by uraznbabygurl

There seems to be a lack of consensus about how the colors run :P. I have this in Dark, and it really isn't that dark to me. I've used Eyebrowz's Powder in Dark Brown, and ELF's is a bit warmer than Eyebrowz's. With that said though, the colors in this kit do match my hair and do a good job filling in my sparse eyebrows. I would buy this again, but I would need to decide if I like Eyebrowz or E.L.F. better. I'll update when I use this more.
UPDATE: I've come to really like this a lot. The only beef I have with this product is the color. While it does match my hair, I feel it's a tiny bit too light and reddish. I spoke with a ELF representative on the ELF boards. She said that they're gonna work on some more brow colors, and it may be released within the next 3 months or so. So really, my problem with this product isn't big like steak, just a mini burger patty lol. With that said, I'd be super happy if there was a darker brown kit with more neutral tones!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2009 12:44:00 PM More reviews by Labuced

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this Eyebrow Kit. I have medium hair, and kind of dark eyebrows, but sometimes they does not grow evenly. It is very ugly to look at, so I bought this.

I am very surprised by the quality. I have combination skin, and on my oliy places (eyebrows ofc.) it is still last a looong time, especially if you set it with the powder that also is in the kit. I usually do not do that, because the powder is really pigmented, and it makes my eyebrows too dark. But I can use each one and them together depending on what look I'm going for.
I have this in medium, ind it is actually really dark! So I would say, if you do not know which one to pick between light and medium, I would go for light!

I really think this product is every corner worth it, so I would def. buy this again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2009 7:16:00 PM More reviews by kimtnguyen

I LLLLLOOOOOOOVEEEEEEE this product!!!! I got this in dark. Super creamy and great when put on. I also use the powder side after putting the gel on so it can set and wouldnt fade thrughout the day. I also love the brush! convinient and fast! For sure going to repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2009 2:07:00 PM More reviews by cosmimonster

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have olive skin with brown eye brows, i go for the medium one but it just doesnt work for me, i look like a clown after i apply this, i am not sure if i purchased the light colour or i can not use it .. but i am not happy about it

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2009 12:04:00 AM More reviews by babyazn87

This eyeshadow kit comes with 2 sides, one shadow and one cream. I got it in medium (light-medium asian, with black hair)
And I found it that it is too dark for me (I kind of look mean LOL) but i would recommend it because it is a good product. I doubt I will repurchase unless I have another ELF haul and might get it in light. Planning on trying the Wet n Wild kit tomorrow! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2009 9:54:00 AM More reviews by dulcetpurr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I <3 this little kit!

I'm pretty new to the whole brow defining thing (I never used to do anything with them beyond tweezing) so I don't have a whole lot of experience to go on. But usually with brow products I've tried I have problems with color matching. I'm fair with dusty blond hair and brown brows, and I just need a simple medium brown. Everything I've tried is orangey or reddish! As a result my brows have looked very obviously 'done' when I've tried to define them before. Until elf's eyebrow kit, that is. The 'medium' shade is perfect! And it's actually *brown*, imagine that! No red or orange undertones.

Using this kit, you can't even tell I put a brow product on. That's how natural it is. My brows just look darker and more defined. The powder and the gel work perfectly together and it just looks completely natural. Also, the included brush is perfect, I love using it and I've never felt the need to find another brush to use. ^_^