January 27, 2015 | 1577 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Even Better Makeup SPF 15

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2009 3:09:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

zzzzzz .. I bought this during the summer for what I thought would be a soft even color.

It gives that color and then it wears off evenly. I need MACho foundation.. so, I gave it to my 15 year old niece.

pass on this.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2009 1:33:00 PM More reviews by xosheiox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love this foundation for pictures! I'm usually a victim of ghost face in pictures but this foundation is really great and didn't reflect light which is AMAZING because I normally have a hard time finding foundation that doesn't do that.
My only con is that they didn't have an exact match for my color. I normally used Prescriptives foundation (horrible for pictures, i had the worst ghost face) and they always made a custom color for me and Clinique doesn't offer that so I had to pick a color that wasn't my exact color and it appeared slightly orangey on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2009 1:51:00 PM More reviews by JunkieXL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

The first foundation I ever bought was the Clarifying make-up by Clinique to cover my break outs and lightly scarred skin. I was hooked from the very first moment and since then I tried a lot of Clinique foundations. My favourites were Superbalanced and Superfit but as I read some raving reviews on this one, I wanted to try it. My skin is acne prone, combined and I have some redness from previous break outs. The first thing I noticed was the consistency; very smooth and easy to blend. I couldn't get a way with just the foundation and I had to cover some bigger blemishes with a little concealer. The color, Neutral, matched my skintone very well and it left a very natural sheen on my skin without looking glittery or oily. Stays on very well and doesn't irritate or dry out my skin and when I took it off, my skin seemed to look less irritated then usual. I had to blot around my nose and chin after a couple of hours but it didn't turn my skin overly oily. And even after blotting, it stayed on like nothing I ever used before. Two thumbs up for this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2009 9:19:00 PM More reviews by JuicyGlam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have never liked foundation and the only foundation I have ever really liked is Bare Minerals. I tried this product for the first time awhile ago and I loved it instantly. Its very creamy and gives just the right amount of coverage. I have even skin tone for the most part but I'm extremely oily. This doesn't matte down my skin and has a natural finish -- it doens't even look like I have any foundation on!! My skin still gets oily half way through the day but the foundation lasts all day. It's great, I can't get enough of it and I'm willing to leave BM for this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2009 5:39:00 PM More reviews by LuvMakeup0929

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I would have to say I did Like this foundation. I'm not in love with it,but I like it. I feel that the Clinique Superfit is a little better, but over all it's a pretty good foundation it doesn't feel cakey, and it kinda lasts all day. I would purchase again.:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2009 10:22:00 PM More reviews by i_darling

This stuff is great! It covers really well for a light product and tones down my redness and really evens me out while not looking or feeling like heavy makeup. I use it for work with a little powder over it or by itself on the weekend for a quick, put together look. I would definitely repurchase this and would recommend it to anyone to give it a try. I'm NW25-27 in MAC and use Neutral.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2009 8:47:00 PM More reviews by stephintampa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I reviewed this on Sephora and gave it a glowing review because of the coverage, the way that it feels, and the way that it made my skin look. I went back and gave it a 2 star review because I started breaking out badly. Once my face cleared up, I tried again and have had no problems since, so maybe my face was "adjusting" to something in the foundation. I am on my second bottle and have seen a improvement in some acne/aging spots on my cheek and some discoloration along my jawbone. It took a whole bottle to notice this difference. I will continue to use as long as the breakouts stay away!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2009 12:00:00 PM More reviews by Cellove15

This is a good product. It blends easily on the face and gives a very natural finish. What I like especially about this product is the feel on the skin... It feels moisturizing without being too oily or heavy. That's great!... Also for people with combination/oily skin type!

Uhm, downsides are the limited color range (especially in Germany... only 6 shades!) and the coverage is not as full as I would have expected or liked it to be... It is only a light -medium coverage. I think unless you have very good skin you'll still need concealer.

But for anyone who likes a natural finish, the feeling of not really wearing heavy makeup and is ok with medium coverage... then this might be a good product for you!

As to whether this is able to improve skin's texture and discoloration... I can't say anything because I have not used it for so long, yet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2009 9:00:00 PM More reviews by dolce_1127

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I. Am. Officially. Obsessed. And I'm serious. This stuff, is the BEST foundation there is today. I hate foundation in general, I have one foundation from Clinique (the rest from other brands) and it is the Perfectly Real, and I thought it was an ok foundation. Now no. Perfectly Real is now officially chalky and fake and has minimum coverage. This Even Better foundation is the creamiest foundation I have ever seen, it spreads like a dream, almost buttery, and on top of that, it covers really well, without looking like a caky heavy bunch of powder on the face. It is light weight, super smooth, and best of all? LOOKS LIKE THERE IS NOTHING ON THE FACE AT ALL (sorry I had to cap the letters it is the highlight of this makeup). I don't care about all the skin changing crap, I am just willing to pay this 30.00CAD for this makeup even if it did not have all that skin-improving advertisement. It is like a tinted moisturizer but covers like a foundation, and my skin is super soft with this on. It is also long lasting, and it does not rub off everywhere. You know what? I think I just found my HG foundation, in a brand I would normally never find a HG in..

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2009 12:46:00 AM More reviews by LUXJEWELS

Pros:
I'm one of those people where I constantly say I hate the "feel" of foundation. I have tried countless foundations and tinted moisturizers and this is the best I have tried so far. I was matched with 03 Ivory and it blends in perfectly with my skin and I can't even feel it!

Cons:
I am also not a fan of the concealed packaging as you can't see when you are running low on product and it's thick consistency means you can't shake it either.

EDIT:
I can now 'feel' this on my face... I have no explanation but it feels thicker than last year when I started using it... I don't know if they changed the formulation but the colour match is off too.