February 28, 2015 | 2048 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Even Better Makeup SPF 15

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2009 1:02:00 PM More reviews by jamie777

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using this foundation since April and I really like it. First the bottle that is comes in is great. It keeps the foundation fresh and it has a small nozzle that you squeeze the foundation out of so you don't have any waste. The coverage is moderate. If you're looking for a full coverage foundation this is not for you. This foundation has the best feel. It gives my skin a nice glow. It doesn't feel like you have foundation on. I have noticed that my face does look more even since I've been using this. It didn't happen over night. The only negative I can find with this foundation is that it doesn't last as long as I need it to. My skin is very oily so I think that might have something to do with it. I will continue to use this product but I would like to try Superfit foundation to see if it lasts longer.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2009 5:34:00 PM More reviews by kawallace

After using Laura Mercier Oil-Free Foundation for a while (which I didn't love--too watery and not blendable), I rediscovered this foundation in my medicine cabinet and had a different experience with it (I previously rated it a 2). I love it this time! My skin might have changed--I think I'm a little drier than I used to be and I like the "dewiness." I repurchased and got the right color this time--Ivory as opposed to Fair--which made a big difference. The salespeople at my Macy's seem to have a difficult time with color matching, though--when I said Fair was too pink they matched me to Buff, which made me look jaundiced. I returned it and went for Ivory, which is a fair/neutral shade.

I also bought the Even Better Concealer, which I couldn't find on here. In general, there are good and bad things about that product. Again, I think I was color-matched wrong (too dark) but other than that, the concealer is powdery/dry but still a cream, which is good because it doesn't crease into your eyelids or rub off as easily, but it's hard to apply--it really doesn't go on smoothly or blend well. It's sort of the consistency of cream eyeshadow. I will continue to use it and see how it goes. I previously used Laura Mercier secret concealer but never loved the color for fair skins--it's sort of salmony colored--not a good match for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2009 7:11:00 PM More reviews by mgorospe

Pretty good coverage. Dont really know if the Even Better ingredient is really working though. I havent seen any difference, It's just a decent foundation. Also, I have a hard time getting this out of my makeup brushes. It takes like 3 washings to get the gunky heavy residue out. Never had that problem before w/ Clinique foundations... Bobbi Brown should use this bottle desgin for her foundations though!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2009 2:58:00 PM More reviews by katiejean1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This foundation offers a more sheer coverage than I expected, but overall it can cover minor redness and uneven tone. I like the glowy finish of the foundation alone, but I find that it starts to slip away quickly unless I use a powder on top. With the powder, it stays put for several hours. Overall, I am pretty happy with it but I wish they offered a wider variety of light shades.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2009 3:09:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

zzzzzz .. I bought this during the summer for what I thought would be a soft even color.

It gives that color and then it wears off evenly. I need MACho foundation.. so, I gave it to my 15 year old niece.

pass on this.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2009 1:33:00 PM More reviews by xosheiox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love this foundation for pictures! I'm usually a victim of ghost face in pictures but this foundation is really great and didn't reflect light which is AMAZING because I normally have a hard time finding foundation that doesn't do that.
My only con is that they didn't have an exact match for my color. I normally used Prescriptives foundation (horrible for pictures, i had the worst ghost face) and they always made a custom color for me and Clinique doesn't offer that so I had to pick a color that wasn't my exact color and it appeared slightly orangey on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2009 1:51:00 PM More reviews by JunkieXL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

The first foundation I ever bought was the Clarifying make-up by Clinique to cover my break outs and lightly scarred skin. I was hooked from the very first moment and since then I tried a lot of Clinique foundations. My favourites were Superbalanced and Superfit but as I read some raving reviews on this one, I wanted to try it. My skin is acne prone, combined and I have some redness from previous break outs. The first thing I noticed was the consistency; very smooth and easy to blend. I couldn't get a way with just the foundation and I had to cover some bigger blemishes with a little concealer. The color, Neutral, matched my skintone very well and it left a very natural sheen on my skin without looking glittery or oily. Stays on very well and doesn't irritate or dry out my skin and when I took it off, my skin seemed to look less irritated then usual. I had to blot around my nose and chin after a couple of hours but it didn't turn my skin overly oily. And even after blotting, it stayed on like nothing I ever used before. Two thumbs up for this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2009 9:19:00 PM More reviews by JuicyGlam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have never liked foundation and the only foundation I have ever really liked is Bare Minerals. I tried this product for the first time awhile ago and I loved it instantly. Its very creamy and gives just the right amount of coverage. I have even skin tone for the most part but I'm extremely oily. This doesn't matte down my skin and has a natural finish -- it doens't even look like I have any foundation on!! My skin still gets oily half way through the day but the foundation lasts all day. It's great, I can't get enough of it and I'm willing to leave BM for this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2009 5:39:00 PM More reviews by LuvMakeup0929

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I would have to say I did Like this foundation. I'm not in love with it,but I like it. I feel that the Clinique Superfit is a little better, but over all it's a pretty good foundation it doesn't feel cakey, and it kinda lasts all day. I would purchase again.:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2009 10:22:00 PM More reviews by i_darling

This stuff is great! It covers really well for a light product and tones down my redness and really evens me out while not looking or feeling like heavy makeup. I use it for work with a little powder over it or by itself on the weekend for a quick, put together look. I would definitely repurchase this and would recommend it to anyone to give it a try. I'm NW25-27 in MAC and use Neutral.