Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15

3.7

Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3.5%, Titanium Dioxide 2.9% Water, Methyl Trimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Butylene Glycol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Citrus Jabara Peel Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Trametes Versicolor Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Sodium Mannose Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Methicone, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Lecithin, Laureth-7, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Sodium Chloride, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide. [ /- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)]

on 11/9/2009 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I've been using this foundation since April and I really like it. First the bottle that is comes in is great. It keeps the foundation fresh and it has a small nozzle that you squeeze the foundation out of so you don't have any waste. The coverage is moderate. If you're looking for a full coverage foundation this is not for you. This foundation has the best feel. It gives my skin a nice glow. It doesn't feel like you have foundation on. I have noticed that my face does look more even since I've been using this. It didn't happen over night. The only negative I can find with this foundation is that it doesn't last as long as I need it to. My skin is very oily so I think that might have something to do with it. I will continue to use this product but I would like to try Superfit foundation to see if it lasts longer.

on 11/5/2009 5:34:00 PM

After using Laura Mercier Oil-Free Foundation for a while (which I didn't love--too watery and not blendable), I rediscovered this foundation in my medicine cabinet and had a different experience with it (I previously rated it a 2). I love it this time! My skin might have changed--I think I'm a little drier than I used to be and I like the "dewiness." I repurchased and got the right color this time--Ivory as opposed to Fair--which made a big difference. The salespeople at my Macy's seem to have a difficult time with color matching, though--when I said Fair was too pink they matched me to Buff, which made me look jaundiced. I returned it and went for Ivory, which is a fair/neutral shade.

I also bought the Even Better Concealer, which I couldn't find on here. In general, there are good and bad things about that product. Again, I think I was color-matched wrong (too dark) but other than that, the concealer is powdery/dry but still a cream, which is good because it doesn't crease into your eyelids or rub off as easily, but it's hard to apply--it really doesn't go on smoothly or blend well. It's sort of the consistency of cream eyeshadow. I will continue to use it and see how it goes. I previously used Laura Mercier secret concealer but never loved the color for fair skins--it's sort of salmony colored--not a good match for me.

on 11/3/2009 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Pretty good coverage. Dont really know if the Even Better ingredient is really working though. I havent seen any difference, It's just a decent foundation. Also, I have a hard time getting this out of my makeup brushes. It takes like 3 washings to get the gunky heavy residue out. Never had that problem before w/ Clinique foundations... Bobbi Brown should use this bottle desgin for her foundations though!!

on 10/22/2009 2:58:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This foundation offers a more sheer coverage than I expected, but overall it can cover minor redness and uneven tone. I like the glowy finish of the foundation alone, but I find that it starts to slip away quickly unless I use a powder on top. With the powder, it stays put for several hours. Overall, I am pretty happy with it but I wish they offered a wider variety of light shades.

on 10/21/2009 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

zzzzzz .. I bought this during the summer for what I thought would be a soft even color.

It gives that color and then it wears off evenly. I need MACho foundation.. so, I gave it to my 15 year old niece.

pass on this.

on 10/21/2009 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really love this foundation for pictures! I'm usually a victim of ghost face in pictures but this foundation is really great and didn't reflect light which is AMAZING because I normally have a hard time finding foundation that doesn't do that.
My only con is that they didn't have an exact match for my color. I normally used Prescriptives foundation (horrible for pictures, i had the worst ghost face) and they always made a custom color for me and Clinique doesn't offer that so I had to pick a color that wasn't my exact color and it appeared slightly orangey on my skin.

on 10/16/2009 1:51:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

The first foundation I ever bought was the Clarifying make-up by Clinique to cover my break outs and lightly scarred skin. I was hooked from the very first moment and since then I tried a lot of Clinique foundations. My favourites were Superbalanced and Superfit but as I read some raving reviews on this one, I wanted to try it. My skin is acne prone, combined and I have some redness from previous break outs. The first thing I noticed was the consistency; very smooth and easy to blend. I couldn't get a way with just the foundation and I had to cover some bigger blemishes with a little concealer. The color, Neutral, matched my skintone very well and it left a very natural sheen on my skin without looking glittery or oily. Stays on very well and doesn't irritate or dry out my skin and when I took it off, my skin seemed to look less irritated then usual. I had to blot around my nose and chin after a couple of hours but it didn't turn my skin overly oily. And even after blotting, it stayed on like nothing I ever used before. Two thumbs up for this one!

on 10/12/2009 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have never liked foundation and the only foundation I have ever really liked is Bare Minerals. I tried this product for the first time awhile ago and I loved it instantly. Its very creamy and gives just the right amount of coverage. I have even skin tone for the most part but I'm extremely oily. This doesn't matte down my skin and has a natural finish -- it doens't even look like I have any foundation on!! My skin still gets oily half way through the day but the foundation lasts all day. It's great, I can't get enough of it and I'm willing to leave BM for this stuff.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I would have to say I did Like this foundation. I'm not in love with it,but I like it. I feel that the Clinique Superfit is a little better, but over all it's a pretty good foundation it doesn't feel cakey, and it kinda lasts all day. I would purchase again.:)

on 10/7/2009 10:22:00 PM

This stuff is great! It covers really well for a light product and tones down my redness and really evens me out while not looking or feeling like heavy makeup. I use it for work with a little powder over it or by itself on the weekend for a quick, put together look. I would definitely repurchase this and would recommend it to anyone to give it a try. I'm NW25-27 in MAC and use Neutral.