Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15

3.7

Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3.5%, Titanium Dioxide 2.9% Water, Methyl Trimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Butylene Glycol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Citrus Jabara Peel Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Trametes Versicolor Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Sodium Mannose Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Methicone, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Lecithin, Laureth-7, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Sodium Chloride, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide. [ /- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)]

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

well i am always in the search for the perfect foundation...well my color is in honey..i have oily acne prone skin with lost of post acne marks and redness and this foundation covered it beautifully. its not heavy at all and i could use my fingers and would blend in nicely a well..however after 2-3wks of using this i noticed my dark spots were fading but i also had a LOT of littl bumps underneath my skin..it felt like there were like 20 of these bumps along the lower right of my cheek and i totally disregard it...and a week later i started to breakout big time!! id get like 3 huge zits and then as one was going away, two more came up..they were painful...ugh...so i figured it was the foundation.once i stopped using it, they went away!!!!!

if i hadnt got these cystic acne i would of rated it a 5....guess it just did not work for me..might be different for others.

I was super excited to try this foundation out since juicystar 07 uses this, but its kinda disappointing. Maybe the SA at sephora suggested the wrong color, but I notice that my skin turn out orange by the end of the day! I have combo skin, and it made my skin feel extremely oily 3-4 hours in, even if I had set it with powder. For me it feels like it doesn't blend into my skin, it just feels like its sitting on top of it. The coverage it is quite sheer, you will need a concealer if you have acne scars. Other than that just an OK product, I plan to return it so I will never know if it really even's your skin tone, I wouldn't buy it again.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Edit: Amazingly enough, this totally evened out some of the dark spots on my face! I know this is something the product claims to do, but honestly I thought that was a hyperbolic claim. It did though, I had some dark scars on the side of my jaw which are basically gone now. Awesome. Repurchased just because of this.

If you are looking for a product with medium/full coverage that does not look cakey- this is a good option. I tend to like full coverage, but even still I do not need to apply very much of the product to my face for it to be effective. It blends easily and goes on VERY smoothly. I have some dark spots on the side of my face, and it hides these well. The people who complain about this irritating their skin- that may be the SPF. SPF can clog pores, but this is probably an individual issue- I have not noticed that it's had any effect on my pores, positive or negative. It would be nice of Clinique offered this same product without SPF.

I just bought this product recently and love it! It evens out my skin tone and gives a glow to my skin. I will definetly buy this product again!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is the first foundation I have ever used that I actually like enough to wear every day. Have tried others and always wound up throwing them out after using just a little of it. I have acne prone skin and had come to the conclusion that I couldn't wear foundation because they all seemed to break me out. Not this one. I use a very small amount and it gives me just enough coverage to even out some blotchiness in my skin tone and hide some minor sun damage on my cheeks. I literally just use a good size drop on each side of my face and another on my forehead. At this rate the bottle will last me for months - another plus. I find it easy to blend after applying moisturizer, not so much on dry skin. People who are complaining about skin bumps from this might be using too much. A little goes a long way. And I do think it is improving the appearance of my skin, but this is after using it for six months or so. I didn't really see any change the first few months, but after sticking with it longer I do. Definitely HG for me.

One of the WORST foundations I've ever tried! Wore it for less than a week and started getting tiny bumps and BLACKHEADS on my cheeks which is something that I never had before. And now I am dealing with a bad break out...This stuff clogged my pores and also made my skin over-produce oil! :( Also, it is too harsh to wear around the eyes and drying; a couple of people commented on the amount of lines i had around my eyes when I was wearing this foundation! And it didn't look so good at the end of the day (it melted and looked oily). YUCK!!
I don't think I'm going to use another Clinique foundation again as "Perfectly Real" gave me the same problem...

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I found Clinique's entire Even Better line very disappointing. This makeup did nothing to make my skin look better and it became dry and cakey after a couple of hours. Do not recommend.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have mixed feelings for this foundation. I've been using mineral powder foundation for a few years and I decided to try a liquid foundation. At first the foundation worked quite well with my skin, however, over time it hasn't been covering as well...and not to mention it's still too dark for my very fair skintone, it requires A LOT of blending. I think it has improved my skin, but the lack of coverage and staying power has really made me resent using this foundation. I wish Clinique would cater for really, really light skin tones in this range.

I got this foundation, about 6 months ago so I've been using it for awhile but still not sure if I like it or not. I didn't notice any dramatic change in my skin or appearance of my acne scars. the make-up doesn't glide on my skin very well even after I use scrub, it's kind of just seats on the skin. I am also no a big fan of the "shiny" finish it leaves on. I think I like my Laura M tinted moisturizer way better, I wish I didn't cheat on it with Clinique, lol.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Finally I've found my HG foundation. I can't say enough about this foundation. I think the coverage is what I've always been looking for. It's not too much and not too little. It makes my skin look flawless and I swear my pores disappear when I put this on.I agree with a previous reviewer that the best way to apply it is with my fingers.