Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15

3.7

Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3.5%, Titanium Dioxide 2.9% Water, Methyl Trimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Butylene Glycol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Citrus Jabara Peel Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Trametes Versicolor Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Sodium Mannose Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Methicone, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Lecithin, Laureth-7, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Sodium Chloride, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide. [ /- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)]

on 11/24/2009 5:39:00 AM

Generally speaking a really good everyday foundation. I was however a bit surprised by the price, this retails 28euros and it's one of the more expensive foundations Clinique has in its range, I think. Also a pity the lightest shade available here on the continent is 03, I think a 02 will be a even better fit for my skintone. Medium coverage, light, works well when applied with my favourite foundation brush and it stays put during a working day. I haven't seen the effect of improving skin tones, but definitely one of the better foundation formilars from Clinique. Last but not least, I love the packaging: compact, hyginic, easy to dose and very convenient for traveling.

on 11/22/2009 7:32:00 PM

This is the best foundation I have ever used no other foundations even come close. I has good coverage and it really blends in with my skin well, It also lasts all day and is probably one of my favorite makeup products..

This is an OK foundation...for some reason Clinique doesn't make colours that match my NC 40 skin very well...it kinda turns ashy and muddy on me. Coverage is good and long lasting but I won't be buying it again beccause of the colour selection...therefore I can't attest to the long term results of any skin brightening.

My grandma is a product junkie and gave me this because she had too many foundations. It is in the 03 which is the third lightest, and I would probably be a 02 or even 01. However, even though it is not my colour it does not make my skin look orange at all. As soon as I run out of this I am going to buy it again in my colour. I really recommend it if you have a fair/light skin tone like mine!

on 11/22/2009 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Perfect yet natural looking coverage, but it makes my skin act a little weird.

on 11/21/2009 9:50:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I was hopeful for this foundation because I've been wearing Clinique superbalanced foundation for years, but I wanted something that would even out my skin tone & that included an SPF. I know this foundation is much fuller coverage than superbalanced, but I find that it looks cakey, doesn't blend into my skin that well, and really accentuates any dry parts of my skin. From a little further back, it does look really good after I put it on but a couple of hours later my face looks so shiny and oily. I don't recommend for low-maintenance makeup users, at least not people with oily skin.

on 11/17/2009 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This foundation is okay. Besides the fact that the SA gave me the wrong color (as well as the wrong color in the powder), I don't believe that this is a full coverage foundation like it says on the website. Even when I use concealer, I can still see some acne hyperpigmentation and the finish could be better.

on 11/15/2009 3:10:00 PM

It's been a while since I've purchased a liquid foundation as I've always found they go a bit cakey and emphasise any dry patches on my skin. However I love this. I really just use it on my cheeks and a bit on my chin - it goes on very smoothly and lasts all day. I just put a bit of the new Clinique redness powder over the top.

Not sure it has changed my skin tone (actually I'm pretty sure it hasn't) but I do like the foundation and its consistency. I wanted something like a more tinted tinted moisturizer and that's what this is -- it covers my imperfections (and there are plenty) and looks dewy and glowy. The Ivory was WAY too pink for my skin despite it having no pink (according to the Clinique lady) but the Cremewhip seems to be much better. I'll keep buying it; maybe it will eventually fade my acne scars.

on 11/12/2009 7:12:00 PM

I bought this because I had tried the Even Better serum and thought it worked ok. I hated this foundation on me. It was too heavy and sat on top of my skin. It emphasized my pores and looked sooooo unnatural.