Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15

3.7

Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3.5%, Titanium Dioxide 2.9% Water, Methyl Trimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Butylene Glycol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Citrus Jabara Peel Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Trametes Versicolor Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Sodium Mannose Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Methicone, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Lecithin, Laureth-7, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Sodium Chloride, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide. [ /- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)]

on 12/6/2009 10:47:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I like this foundation the coverage and the texture suit my skin and it has an spf 15. I have been using it for 2 months and have had no reaction.

But I am using 01 alabaster which is too dark and orange for me but I can get away with it. It gets darker and oranger after it has been on my skin for a few hours which I find odd.

I would like a cheaper foundation that matches my skin tone better!

on 12/4/2009 4:55:00 AM

Didn't like this product atall. Although the colour looked ok in the shop it had a bit of an orange tint to it when I tried it at home. I didnt like the finish at all and had to put powder on throughout the day to stop the shining. Would definitely not buy it again. There are a lot better foundations for the same price...

on 11/27/2009 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pros:
Like the slightly shimmery finish
Decent coverage
Easy to apply

CONS:
Very greasy texture.
Difficult to wash out of makeup brush
The shimmery turned to oily/shiny after a few hours and looked greasy
Rubs off easily

on 11/26/2009 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I bought this a fortnight ago and I really like it. I use 03-Ivory and even though my skin is yellow toned this stuff blended into my skin and matched my skin perfectly. Coverage is medium - it doesn't cover all my blemsihes but that's okay because it makes it look more 'natural' which is good for everyday.The lasting power is okay, not the best but I really the foundation otherwise. I find myself reaching for this over my colorstay as it feels better on the skin and is easier to blend.

on 11/25/2009 12:12:00 PM

I got this foundation in NY, because in Germany (where I live) the color range is very poor. I took number 01, alabsster, which the lighters shade and a neutral one (02 was very pinky). The packaging is wonderful - a squeezable bottle, which allows to control the amount of product coming out.
The application was very easy with my MAC 187 brush and over the Laura Mercier primer. The coverage is medium and the look was flawless. It really really made my skin look naturally good. It didn't look as if I was wearing any foundation. The color match was perfect as well, at the beginning. This foundation has a natural finish. I powdered with the new clinique superbalanced powder, shade 01.

The problem was, that after a couple of hours it became cakey and looked like a mask on my skin. In addition. it became darker, much darker.
I can not say much about the skin-correcting qualities of this foundation, but the even better skin tone corrector didn't make any change for me.
I have a combination skin and my no. 1 foundation at the moment is YSL teint resist (shade 02).

I will not buy again, just because of the poor staying power.

on 11/24/2009 5:39:00 AM

Generally speaking a really good everyday foundation. I was however a bit surprised by the price, this retails 28euros and it's one of the more expensive foundations Clinique has in its range, I think. Also a pity the lightest shade available here on the continent is 03, I think a 02 will be a even better fit for my skintone. Medium coverage, light, works well when applied with my favourite foundation brush and it stays put during a working day. I haven't seen the effect of improving skin tones, but definitely one of the better foundation formilars from Clinique. Last but not least, I love the packaging: compact, hyginic, easy to dose and very convenient for traveling.

on 11/22/2009 7:32:00 PM

This is the best foundation I have ever used no other foundations even come close. I has good coverage and it really blends in with my skin well, It also lasts all day and is probably one of my favorite makeup products..

This is an OK foundation...for some reason Clinique doesn't make colours that match my NC 40 skin very well...it kinda turns ashy and muddy on me. Coverage is good and long lasting but I won't be buying it again beccause of the colour selection...therefore I can't attest to the long term results of any skin brightening.

My grandma is a product junkie and gave me this because she had too many foundations. It is in the 03 which is the third lightest, and I would probably be a 02 or even 01. However, even though it is not my colour it does not make my skin look orange at all. As soon as I run out of this I am going to buy it again in my colour. I really recommend it if you have a fair/light skin tone like mine!

on 11/22/2009 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Perfect yet natural looking coverage, but it makes my skin act a little weird.