November 27, 2014 | 1472 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2009 10:03:00 AM More reviews by CHEUNGC9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

Wow, this blush is so great for my medium Asin skin tone. Not too pigmented. It is very natural when applied on my face. Suitable for nude and natural style of makeup. I would definitely re-repurchase again. Just a little bit pricey for a blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2009 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Dollykins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this stuff. Great color, and works on all skin colors in my opinion. I have really fair skin and this looks really good on my skin, and I was at Sephora the other day and this lady with really tan skin had it on too and it looked great on her as well. Doesn't break me out at all, and I'm prone to breakouts. Looks natural. Highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2009 1:45:00 AM More reviews by KatieLuvsLife1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Super cute blush! As always Benefit's packaging is super cute, the color in Coralista is beautiful, and seems to work great with fair skin as well as darker skin (I am fair, and my mom is much tanner, and this blush looks great on both of us :) Pretty peachy color. I would re-purchase this blush! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2009 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Socotroca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The bad part about the product first: It's expensive!

Ok, now that that's out of the way, I can tell you I really love this product! I'm an NC35 and this gives me this soft pink glow that just makes me look happy and healthy. The shimmer is not offensive and the color is buildable.

Some people may not agree, but I liken this to NARS Orgasm in that its soft color with glow. The only difference is that Orgasm is a golden glow, while this one is more of a pinky glow. In any case, I looove the effect and I'm happy I shelled out for it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2009 2:10:00 PM More reviews by ashley920

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

yayyy! i couldnt waittttttt to get this product & do a review on it! ive been wanting to purchase this foreverrrr but i never got around to it. This is the perfect shade for any skin type! it is nottttt toooo pigmented, but not toooo sheer either.so it is pretty build able..in which ever way you want to apply it..a little or a lot. it has the perfect amount of color in it, & doesnt have a lot of "shimmer" or "glitter" in it, which i feel is a good thing. when i apply it on my cheeks..it leaves the perfect little highlite to my cheek bones! it warms up my face beautifully...& i love using this in conjunction w/ Benefits highliting/bronzing cheek color "Perfect 10!". & as much as these boxes are pretty expensive.... they will last you A LIFETIMEEEEE! i wear all benefit products...so these boxes will last you forever!

The only downside to this is that i'm usually pretty dark ( i like to keep tan ) soo when i'm applying this, i'm using 2-3 strokes of the brush for the color to actually show up on my face...but thats just me because i'm usually tan. the brush with it is a little cheap, but i feel that it works really good with this blush! The blush smells AMAZINGGGGGG & the packaging is just so cute!! You girls have to pick this up! you'll love it. Hoped this helped! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2009 11:41:00 PM More reviews by ile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this! I really wanted this blush but it was and still is way overpriced, but thank God for eBay. I got it for $12.00 including shipping. The color is amazing and I think it suits any skin tone. Most people hate the little brush it comes with, but I think it works just fine for a quick touch up. I would definetely buy this again. A+++++

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2009 3:58:00 PM More reviews by mac222

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

These little boxed powder blushes from BF make me so happy! I have four of them already and have my eye on two others! They give me that whole little girl wanting to play with pretty m/u feeling that is such a huge part of my attraction to all things m/u in the first place. Coralista is such a pretty and bright coral. I love this over tanned skin in the summer, or with my TM and bronzer in the fall/winter. Just getting it out makes me feel like I'm getting ready to go on vacation somewhere that's sunny and fun!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2009 11:34:00 PM More reviews by lokkita

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Due to the expensive price tag, I don't actually own this blush, but anytime I'm in an Ulta I swipe some on. The color is super beautiful for my light-medium skin, and would look flattering on most skin types I'm sure, but especially ones with olive undertones. It's sure to last you a while, a little goes a long way with this blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2009 4:04:00 AM More reviews by VenusReinvented

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am fairly resistant to hypes and so, having originally purchased Dandelion when it first came out and been underwhelmed by the product itself, I found it easy to ignore the variations that have hit the market since. Until Coralista that is. It is a beautiful coral-pink color that goes on sheer but can be built to a gorgeous lit from within glow. On my light-medium slightly olive toned skin it shows up as a peachy-pink flush and makes me look subtly brighter. Blends smoothly, doesn't accentuate anything it shouldn't and highlights everything it should. A lovely blush or highlighter, depending on your coloring and use, and I absolutely will buy again if I run out although I don't think that will happen anytime soon. On the surface this is a pricy product but you get quite a lot in the little box. At 12g/0.42 oz it is almost twice the amount of most blushes and so quite a good value to boot. One thing - as others have said - use your own brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2009 9:15:00 PM More reviews by etherealbeauty

OMG this is another of benefits miracle products along with Dandelion. this stuff is incredible. it gives you this ethereal glow and it has a sheen to it but no visible shimmer which i really like. it takes you from dull and gray to vivacious, healthy and beautiful. love love love! and definitely a must have for every girl.