September 2, 2014 | 1667 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2009 11:34:00 PM More reviews by lokkita

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Due to the expensive price tag, I don't actually own this blush, but anytime I'm in an Ulta I swipe some on. The color is super beautiful for my light-medium skin, and would look flattering on most skin types I'm sure, but especially ones with olive undertones. It's sure to last you a while, a little goes a long way with this blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2009 4:04:00 AM More reviews by VenusReinvented

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am fairly resistant to hypes and so, having originally purchased Dandelion when it first came out and been underwhelmed by the product itself, I found it easy to ignore the variations that have hit the market since. Until Coralista that is. It is a beautiful coral-pink color that goes on sheer but can be built to a gorgeous lit from within glow. On my light-medium slightly olive toned skin it shows up as a peachy-pink flush and makes me look subtly brighter. Blends smoothly, doesn't accentuate anything it shouldn't and highlights everything it should. A lovely blush or highlighter, depending on your coloring and use, and I absolutely will buy again if I run out although I don't think that will happen anytime soon. On the surface this is a pricy product but you get quite a lot in the little box. At 12g/0.42 oz it is almost twice the amount of most blushes and so quite a good value to boot. One thing - as others have said - use your own brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2009 9:15:00 PM More reviews by etherealbeauty

OMG this is another of benefits miracle products along with Dandelion. this stuff is incredible. it gives you this ethereal glow and it has a sheen to it but no visible shimmer which i really like. it takes you from dull and gray to vivacious, healthy and beautiful. love love love! and definitely a must have for every girl.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2009 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Faithfull1012

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Other

Coralista has quickly become one of my favorite blushes! I used to use Dandelion and then any new blush I was experimenting with at the time but I just never noticed a difference. Basically, I might as well have been wearing no blush at all! But Coralista has made me return to my love of blush. It gives such a nice warm coral glow to my face. Still, at the same time, it doesn't look too strong or overpowering on my pale skin. Even my sister, who had sworn off blush for years because it either irritated her sensitive skin or made her look too red, has fallen in love with Coralista. Seriously, now I almost feel naked without Coralista. It really makes me look awake for my 8 am class!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2009 8:00:00 PM More reviews by AnnaMariee1718

i really wanted to like this blush, but it just doesn't look good on me at all. the smell of it also gives me a headache. really cute packaging though.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2009 3:35:00 AM More reviews by jcstockman

I just recently got this because a SA at the benefit counter had me try it and I loved the color on my fair skin (even though the dark color of the blush scared me at first), plus the color didn't fade for awhile after she had applied it on my cheeks! The only problem is that it is pretty expensive for a blush, but i found it on ebay for cheap. Also it does have a strong scent, which I don't really care for, but it fades really fast so it doesn't bother me. Definitely a good buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2009 2:05:00 PM More reviews by lola4000

I love this blush. Its an amazing colour and I would guess it would suit most if not all skin types. I love the benefit packaging and you get a good amount of product although still kinda expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2009 2:58:00 AM More reviews by Hasmik19

I like this blush. Do I LOVE it? Not really. I think the color is beautiful and I like wearing it. It gives a very nice glow and beautifully peachy cheeks. The downside of this is packaging. I don't like it at all...and the fragrance is nice but I hope that does not irritate my skin.

Overall, beautiful color and I would recommend it. If I don't find a product that compares to this (Nars Orgasm does, but I like this betteR) I will continue repurchasing. But I got another blush Cargo blue ray Pink blush and that definitely ranks higher than this one and I absolutely LOVE it. Usually, if I'm not in love with a product I don't repurchase...so for the long run I can conclude that I won't find this in my make up bag.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2009 5:36:00 AM More reviews by LusciousLashes123

I loved the packaging, the leopard printing on the box was right up my street. I don't mind that it's a box, it's quite a sturdy little container. I found the brush that was included a little naff as it moulted alot and wasn't that great so i use my own brush with it. The scent is so yummy! Colour pay off is gorgeous, it instantaneously adds a lovely flush to my cheeks. Only thing i don't like about it is..you guessed it..the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2009 3:26:00 AM More reviews by Helen031

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The color is a true coral. It makes my cheek bones pop. I usually use cream blush but I'm glad I got this. The packaging is so cute too. I keep the clear plastic that separates the brush with the blush so that everything stays neat. The brush works nicely too. And you only need a bit of product. The formula is well pigmented. Would repurchase.