BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

on 1/10/2010 3:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous!

The colour may look a little intimidating at first but when you put it on, it gives this beautiful coral glow. I was very skeptical of coral when I first came across it, associating it with 80s blush gone wrong, however this one has enough pigment in it but is highly blendable. It gives you a youthful glow - lovely!

As with all of Benefit's blushes, it has a great colour and staying power to it

It looks very natural, universally flattering and another top blush from my favourite blush makers!!!

on 1/8/2010 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

love love love this product!!! <3 such a beautiful peachy-pink colour, it gives a gorgeous, healthy glow!!! x

on 1/8/2010 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Lovely coral-peachy blush. I can just throw this on, without worrying what else I'm doing, though take notice that coral/pinks usually don't look good with baby pink lips.

I adore the packaging and the SCENT. It smells divine. I use this with a brush, definetely not the brush it comes with, but they're still so cute to keep around.

I don't find that this is marketed towards youngsters, since this is rather pricey.

This gives you a more lively glow, whereas for comparison, Dallas is more subdued.

The MUA tried this on one side, and Dallas on the other side, and we both loved the color this gave more. I am NC25/Deuville(Nars)/201(MUFE)/102(RMK).

I can imagine this would look fabulous with a tan, and on darker skin tones as well.

on 1/8/2010 2:53:00 PM

I love this blush, it gives my olive skin a nice healthy glow, especially now in the winter when I need it most! I think is smells gorgeous too and its nice and light, I cant feel I'm wearing it unlike other blush!! I will be buying it again!!

This is an amazing blush! It gives a really nice picky peach colour and a little bit goes a long way. Unlike some of the other Benefit blushes (i.e thrrrob and dandelion) you don't have to put loads on for it to show up. It's really nice for warming your face up and it has a really delicate shimmer.

on 1/6/2010 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I so love this blush! It's a beautiful pinky/coral color! It's my favorite blush by benefit, including dandelion. I will buy again

on 1/3/2010 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product - I wanted a coral blush and this doesnt disappoint. My only gripe with this is the packaging - I would prefer a proper compact. Great especially with a swipe of tinted moisturiser.

on 1/3/2010 8:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Benefit have done it again! Every blush I've tried by them has been a winner, but CORALISTA is my favourite.

CORALISTA is a pink/peach that looks natural on my n10/15 skin. It also has a light golden gleem, so gives me a healthy looking flush of colour. It is also sheer, so is easy to apply and build up. I'm quite heavy handed first thing in the morning, yet CORALISTA never looks artificial on me.

I have no complaints about this product. A+

on 1/2/2010 7:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I hadn't worn blush in over a decade until I tried this. Perfect for fair skinned redheads. Doesn't go on too heavy either.

on 12/31/2009 4:54:00 PM

This is what I wanted Orgasm to be. When swatched side by side, Coralista is a much softer, more natural and a prettier peachy pink than Orgasm. Coralista has more of a sheen with a subtle shimmer whereas Orgasm has loud gold sparkles that draw attention to your less than perfect pores.

Only thing I dislike is the packaging. Not a fan of cardboard!!! I'd rather have a normal compact with a mirror than cardboard with high walls (making it highly non-ergonomic) and some silly brush and silly scent. But oh well, the color is amazing!

Update: Ok, I brought this back because it has no staying power whatsoever. Mac's Springsheen is basically the same color with better packaging and staying power. Going to be getting that one instead.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products