October 24, 2014 | 1728 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Anti Wrinkle SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2011 2:03:00 PM More reviews by figuresk8r92

I have been using this moisturizer for quite a few years. I originally started using it after the moisturizer I bought made my skin feel itchy and irritated. I went into my mom's medicine cabinet and found this. Thinking it would only be a temporary use since it is an "anti wrinkle" moisturizer, I began using it everyday. I haven't stopped since. I love the creamy formula, it spreads and sinks into my skin better. My skin can be pretty dry, but is never flaky when I use this. Also, it contains SPF 15 but doesn't make my skin look chalky or white at all, even in photos. Overall, I love the formula of this moisturizer, it doesn't break me out, and it has SPF. I love it, and highly recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2011 12:33:00 PM More reviews by jacq1985

I love this. I wear it under my makeup everyday, and it's the first moisturizer with spf that has not made my skin super shiny. By the end of the day (after about 10 hrs) I will have some shine, but that seems pretty normal to me. This doesn't irritate my skin, and does not cause me to break out. My skin is somewhat sensitive, and my whole life dermatologists have recommended neutrogena as one of the best drugstore brands to use for skin care, along with cetaphil. I'm not sure if it's helping with wrinkles as I don't really have any yet, but it does give my skin somewhat of a plumping effect. I got the generic version of this from walmart for about $6, love it. I also like that when you open the tube, you have to break a seal, the same kind of seal that is on most topical acne medications I've used. To me this ensures that the formula is fresh.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2011 11:16:00 PM More reviews by randi2515

Really surprised at how well this has worked for my skin. My skin is pretty sensitive and I'd never tried a retinol product before, but after using this a few weeks my skin adapted to it and I've really noticed my complexion looking more even and smooth, and my pores are smaller. Not breaking out as much and it has not been over drying so far. Just started using the night formula as well. I tend to get oily in my t-zone but this does not make me look oily at all.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2011 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't know if I had a bad tube of it but it came out chunky and watery and it didn't absorb very well. I find my skin looks better using Olay Regenerist.
Update: I found the original formula of this without spf and like it so much better!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2011 3:58:00 PM More reviews by destined113

I have been using this product for about 4 months. I love this moisturizer. In fact, I love neutrogena products. I have very oily, sensitive, acne prone skin so maybe that's why I love neutrogena. Most moisturizers leave my skin feeling greasy and suffocated, but not this one. I use it every morning after I wash my face and after that I use my neutrogena skin clearing liquid foundation. With anything else I would get greasy within an hour or 2, but I can last a day with both these products. My only problem with this moisturizer is I wish it was had spf 30 instead of a measly 15.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by psmitty

Unsure yet, as short-term use has yielded mixed results. This mousse-like cream offered the retinol and spf I wanted with a reasonable price tag and good reviews. I've used it for approximately 2 weeks and have had breakouts and very oily-looking skin. I have 30-year-old combination, sensitive skin that is acne-prone but rarely breaks out with the right products. Could this be purging? My skin doesn't feel oily, but no matter how much I blot, it looks embarassingly shiny. I'm sticking with it for a while only because this is contrary to so many other reviewers- and I want it to work out! Has anyone else experienced this? Will update.UPDATE: not sure if I can keep it up. I developed terrible cysts in strange locations (under my eyes) that are very large and red, the kind that leave scars. I haven't had a cyst for years- my usual breakouts are small red bumps that go away quickly. I may try this again later, but for now, I give up. Hopefully its just purging! UPDATE: my skin is still recovering from this. The cysts are taking a few weeks to heal and are leaving red marks. For years, I've been able to wear just powder foundation, as my scars had finally faded- now, I'm starting at square one and am very upset. Purging shouldn't mean large, scarring cysts!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2011 12:40:00 PM More reviews by lovecoma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really, really like this! I've only been using it a few days but with my super sensetive skin I usually know if somethings going to cause problems within the first few hours of application. I also have very dry skin and for the 1st couple times using it, applied a small amount of the lotion I'd been using prior (CeraVe moisturizing lotion) on top but have switched to only this. Now, I don't know how big a "pearl sized" amount is as a pearl can be various sizes. I'd say I use about a dime size for my face and neck. My skin is already smoother and softer. I don't really have any wrinkles yet to watch to see change but hopefully this will stave off any. And best of all, NO SCENT! Note even tell-tale SPF scent (the reason I was using SPF free CeraVe - I hate the smell of SPF).

I don't love the metal tube it's in but I'm assuming there's something about Retinol that requires a tube like that.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 2:49:00 PM More reviews by azgotboys

LOVE this moisturizer. It is my HG and I am picky. I tried it simply because of reviews here and thought I should come back and leave a review after having used it now for 6 months. I was simply looking for a lightweight, non-greasy, well packaged, affordable moisturizer with sunscreen. This met all of those expectations and then some. It is far better than more costly products I've tried from Murad, Clinique, Lancome. It moisturizes well (but I don't have overly dry skin so keep that in mind) and is still lightweight when applied. I am very picky about not liking to feel anythin on my face and I don't at all with this product. The added benefits that I've seen over the course of using it daily for 6 months is a decrease in fine lines, very even skin tone and texture, and not a single breakout. I have fairly good skin to begin with but have battled all of the above issues occasionally. I could not be happier with this as a moisturizer and my skin has not looked better than with this product. It is also well priced and because of it's slightly mousse like texture it lasts for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by adara260

I bought this product several years ago but didn't use it continuously. I have been using this product for the past few months and I LOVE IT!

I bought this mainly to treat my acne. I had heard that a consequence of using retinol is reduced acne because it speeds up cell turnover so much. This has really helped my acne since a major cause of my acne is clogged pores. So I started a regimen of salicylic acid alone, it worked well but not well enough. Once I added this cream to the regimen, oh my goodness the results were great!

My skin is greatly exfoliated. I have no blackheads left on my nose. Over the months I have been able to extract those deep, impossible blackheads, sorry for the TMI. The blackheads on my chin have also been dramatically reduced.

My skin is smooth,blackheads are almost completely gone, and I have not had a major cystic breakout in forever. I was so encouraged by this line I also looked into the AHA face lotion.

The creme itself is not too thick or greasy, but I've only used it during the fall/winter months so far. I can easily put makeup over it. It also doesn't have a scent which is a plus!

The container is a metal ointment style tube that you push the product along, similar to how you would a toothpaste tube. This keeps the product highly effective as long as you screw the cap on tightly. Only thing is that once you're towards the bottom the sides crack and open a bit possibly decreasing the efficiency of the product.

Overall definitely give this product a try! I did/do have a little flaking, redness and sensitivity but the results are worth it!
LOVE LOVE LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2010 11:53:00 AM More reviews by sugaryandspicy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this about a couple of weeks ago thanks to the reviews in here. I had been using Burt's Bee's line, and i must say this is so much better! I have some fine lines, which I haven't seen a reduction of... But i do feel my skin is softer and more plump. I love the way this gets absorbed quickly but my face feels moisturized. Overall i will continue to buy this until I get some prescription strength retinol.