October 25, 2014 | 1444 users online

Skincare - Body - Johnson & Johnson - Baby Oil

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2012 3:25:00 AM More reviews by viennah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Nothing better than the feeling of baby oil on your skin after a nice relaxing bath or shower! I get the unscented one. Hate the package though, it leaks and gets really messy.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by jlprincipe87

I've seen a lot of comments using this as a makeup remover, I'll have to give that a try!
I actually started using it as a face moisturizer after my shower at night. I know it's not recommended, but my face was soooo dry and itchy (with the recent change in seasons) that I was desperate.

After my shower and washing my face I apply a tiny bit to the tips of my fingers and massage it into my skin. I focus on my nose and chin, which get particularly dry and flaky. I do apply it to my entire face though.

Once it's set for a minute or 2 I blot off any excess oil. I then leave it as is. After blotting the excess, it really doesn't feel greasy, this could be because my skin is so dry.

The next morning my skin is silky smooth. I rinse it with some luke warm water and apply a light weight moisturizer where needed.
*note: I wouldn't use the baby oil as a day moisturizer because of sun exposure.

I just started doing this, so if I do notice any breakouts I'll certainly update. So far it's been working well though.

My skin type is very sensitive and very dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 5:14:00 AM More reviews by yuenloklok

Removes the most hard-core mascara and eyeliner.

Cheap and comes in a huge bottle. Couldn't ask for more!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Great for removing eye makeup! I just put a little on a cotton swab and it works like a charm.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2012 2:15:00 PM More reviews by kmd521

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this for the first time last night to remove my makeup. I can deff. say that I will never again but makeup remover wipes. This stuff works AMAZING!!! I got a huge bottle of the equate brand for like $2.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2012 9:27:00 PM More reviews by Jamieflan1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I started using this to clean the bristles of my makeup brushes until it really started irritating my eyes. Now I just stick to An addition to shaving cream in the shower and it serves me very well and helps prevent shaving bumps and irritation

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

I love using this to break down the makeup in my brushes for a super deep clean. I mix a bit of baby shampoo, baby oil, and baking soda with water to break up the gunky makeup. Then I squeeze out the excess water, wash with baby soap and BOOM! Clean brushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2012 11:26:00 AM More reviews by angkenney

I bought this originally to use as a make-up remover, but it actually irritated my eye area. I switched to using it in the shower as a shaving cream, and I will never go back to regular shaving cream. It keeps your skin moisturized even after getting out the shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 11:13:00 AM More reviews by surfplum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I mix 1 part baby oil with 7-8 parts rubbing alcohol, put it in a spray bottle, and use it on my back and chest for breakouts. Helps to clear up acne in a few short days. Some people use rubbing alcohol alone as a toner or spot treatment for pimples, but I found that was too drying for my sensitive skin. The small addition of baby oil does the trick. The 1 to 8 ratio works for me, but you can adjust it according to how sensitive your skin is. I also like Murad Clarifying Body Spray for the back and chest, but that costs about $37 per bottle, while rubbing alcohol, baby oil, and a travel size spray bottle are dirt cheap.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 6:24:00 PM More reviews by louisahm26

I had spent years trying out loads of different high end eye makeup removers, then one day my makeup artist friend told me she just used baby oil to remove her eye makeup and I've never looked back. It's so inexpensive and so effective, I don't know why I ever bothered with the high end ones! I've never tried using it to remove my face makeup, maybe I'll experiment and update this..