July 28, 2014 | 1698 users online

Skincare - Body - Johnson & Johnson - Baby Oil

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Great for removing eye makeup! I just put a little on a cotton swab and it works like a charm.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2012 2:15:00 PM More reviews by kmd521

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this for the first time last night to remove my makeup. I can deff. say that I will never again but makeup remover wipes. This stuff works AMAZING!!! I got a huge bottle of the equate brand for like $2.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2012 9:27:00 PM More reviews by Jamieflan1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I started using this to clean the bristles of my makeup brushes until it really started irritating my eyes. Now I just stick to An addition to shaving cream in the shower and it serves me very well and helps prevent shaving bumps and irritation

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

I love using this to break down the makeup in my brushes for a super deep clean. I mix a bit of baby shampoo, baby oil, and baking soda with water to break up the gunky makeup. Then I squeeze out the excess water, wash with baby soap and BOOM! Clean brushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2012 11:26:00 AM More reviews by angkenney

I bought this originally to use as a make-up remover, but it actually irritated my eye area. I switched to using it in the shower as a shaving cream, and I will never go back to regular shaving cream. It keeps your skin moisturized even after getting out the shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 11:13:00 AM More reviews by surfplum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I mix 1 part baby oil with 7-8 parts rubbing alcohol, put it in a spray bottle, and use it on my back and chest for breakouts. Helps to clear up acne in a few short days. Some people use rubbing alcohol alone as a toner or spot treatment for pimples, but I found that was too drying for my sensitive skin. The small addition of baby oil does the trick. The 1 to 8 ratio works for me, but you can adjust it according to how sensitive your skin is. I also like Murad Clarifying Body Spray for the back and chest, but that costs about $37 per bottle, while rubbing alcohol, baby oil, and a travel size spray bottle are dirt cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 6:24:00 PM More reviews by louisahm26

I had spent years trying out loads of different high end eye makeup removers, then one day my makeup artist friend told me she just used baby oil to remove her eye makeup and I've never looked back. It's so inexpensive and so effective, I don't know why I ever bothered with the high end ones! I've never tried using it to remove my face makeup, maybe I'll experiment and update this..

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 11:51:00 AM More reviews by ailil

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Great for make up remover! remove all your make up even waterproof makeup, it's cheap and easy to find! also great for sensitive skin. very recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2012 1:34:00 PM More reviews by sizza911

I have been using baby oil as a makeup remover since attending a slumber party as a teen. My friend pulled this out to remove all the eye makeup we'd been experimenting with. Every trace of mascara, eyeliner and eyeshadow disappeared without a speck left over and my skin felt soft and smooth. What a revelation! I have been using it ever since. A 14oz bottle is about $3 and lasts me a year. I wear waterproof mascara, and have never found any remover that works as well or as quickly as baby oil. At night it has the added benefit of moisturizing around my eyes now that I am in my 40's. I don't use it as remover if I am planning on re-applying makeup within a couple of hours though as the residue can mess up my re-application. I keep oil free remover handy for those occasions.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2012 5:19:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

when i put this oil on, it makes me feel so warm. and you dont need to take too much to spread it evenly