DuWop Lip Venom

2.9

Polyisobutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Flavors/Aroma, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea Leaf) Extract, D&C Red #7 Lake (CI 15850).

I really like how this feels on my lips, it does make my lips tingle for at least an hour after I put it on and even longer if just by itself and not over lipstick. It has a great cinnamon flavor and is not really tacky, which I hate lip gloss to be like. I would buy this again, but I do not really notice any lip plumping. I just like it as a tingly lip gloss.

on 3/27/2012 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Can we say, on Fire!!! wow, this was no joke man...it burned like you wouldn't believe! Many might like this feeling butI sure as heck did not, lol.

on 3/27/2012 2:32:00 PM

I first tried this about 8 years ago, a girl offered me some in a toilet at a clubbing event when I asked for some lip gloss. I fell in love with the small quirky packaging and the tingle was nice in my opinion. I do believe that it does 'slightly' plump up my pout but not excessively. I really want to try moon venom but haven't been fortunate to come across any yet!

on 3/27/2012 2:23:00 PM

lip venom is very sticky and glossy. it will plump up your lips, but it tingles and burns! call me a baby, but this gloss is actually very irritating to my lips. i definitely would not want to wear this around all day feeling uncomfortable. i also feel as if the plumping effect only lasts a few minutes. it's just not worth it for me. i'd rather spend the $16 on a better product.

I really wanted to love this gloss, so much so that after the first tube I recieved as a gift years ago had long been forgotten, I bought another just to see if I was wrong first time around!
I love the packaging, I love that its tiny so takes up no room at all in an evening bag, I love the name. Sadly, this is where my love affair ends.
I didn't get much of a tingle, I didn't get much plumping effect, I found it sticky and I found the brush made a quick and smooth application tricky. It looks quite glossy when first applied but I found it didn't last very long. There are so many more effective products available as a fraction of the price. I won't be buying another in a hurry.

on 2/17/2012 1:07:00 AM

It did tingle and plump my lips... but that lasted like 5 minutes and it's horribly tacky and sticky. A clear gloss that gets all over everything you touch your lips to = not worth the steep price, IMO.

on 1/23/2012 10:56:00 AM

I dunno what happened with my lip venom but to be honest I dont feel it stinging at all...no tingle..no pain...no stinging NOTHING it just felt like sticky lip gloss.

I was really looking forward to trying it out....not that I need bigger lips my already look like I got punched in the mouth but I thought it would be a new experience and maybe have that minty type tingle you get when you chew an altoid or something but literally NOTHING happened. Not worth the money for something so small that doesn't do anything but make my lips shiny. I can do that with chapstick.

on 1/10/2012 4:33:00 PM

Stung my lips, not worth the price. No plumping, just irritation.

on 1/5/2012 4:30:00 PM

I love Lip Venoms. They are 100% my HG lipgloss. Im a fan of sheer glossy lips, and this one is my go to. I love the packaging they come in, although for the price the tube is small. However, a little goes a long way. There honestly is not a thing I do not love about this gloss. The smell, the tingling sensation...it's all wonderful in my opinion. Will always buy this again and again and again!

on 12/18/2011 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

It was quite nice just as a clear gloss and it smelt good, but it doesn't do what it says on the package. It didn't plump my lips and was quite sticky. Also, the amount you get is tiny, it is a tiny little tube no bigger than a pinky finger... so I didn't think it was really worth the money.

Recommended for Medium Skin