October 21, 2014 | 2044 users online

Shampoo - Shiseido - Tsubaki Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by bigbu

I was having falling hair problem when I use the garnier 3 minute mask, and the body shop banana shampoo does not help. So I bought the Tsuaki shampoo in white bottle. Hair falling is not a problem anymore. Even when I comb my wet hair there was no hair on the sink or on my comb. I highly recommend this shampoo for the people who has color and weak hair.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2010 3:39:00 AM More reviews by nakeeyark

My friend gave me this shampoo and the matching conditioner as a going-away gift; I insisted I had haircare but she wanted something to remind me of her as I traipsed around in the Highlands of Scotland :) Alas, while these products made her hair look luxurious and shiny, they did not work for me. Specifically, the shampoo was too rich for oily hair. This isn't to say that I like shampoos that strip moisture completely, but I do like to use volumizing ones that will give my Asian American hair a bit of a boost at the roots. As a result, this shampoo left my hair oilier, greasy and lank -- not an attractive look in my opinion, although my Scottish partner did insist that I was still his "lovely lassie" (I know, I know, I flew 6,000 miles to see him, he's not about to tell me my hair looks like crap). I've passed this and the Tsubaki conditioner on to my mom, who has permed and very dry hair. Hopefully it will work better for her.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2010 9:14:00 PM More reviews by pinkieswear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have thick caucasian hair, but I knew this contained great ingredients for any type of hair so I had to try it. This cleansed really well, and smells great. I used it along with the conditioner and I think over time it really strengthened my hair. It almost felt thicker. As for volume I'm not sure, it sort of stayed the same, but for someone who needs thicker hair I would try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2010 4:35:00 AM More reviews by anthony1891

Okay so I am a faithful pantene user, but I decided to go ahead and spoil myself with a more expensive shampoo. Well just so you know I am filipino/chinese/white mixed and have very coarse straight thick hair, and usually pantene is the only thing that works in my hair but this product was amazing. I like pantene old formula better but they dont make it anymore so I think I am staying with this now. Its alot more expensive but it made my hair so soft and shiny and it felt clean and healthy.
It smells wornderful. Literally like a flower. I love the pump too. I think the shampoo is amazing and the conditioner is nothing too special but the shampoo alone made my hair silkier right after I rinsed it out.
Just for a bit more info! I think the price was very reasonable. everyone is saying they are buying it online for like $40+ and I only paid $31.54 for the large shampoo and conditioner with the treatment.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2010 6:28:00 AM More reviews by NickiMarie88

I love the smell of it. I feel that cleanses my hair and it leaves my hair really soft. Its the best shampoo i have tried so far. I still have a frizz problem but i guess i will have it with any shampoo i use. Overall its a good product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2010 4:03:00 AM More reviews by snazzalicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I found out about this product through a Japanese magazine article in which a famous Japanese idol used it. My interest was piqued but once I started hunting around for it I realised just how expensive it would be attaining it in New Zealand (NZ$35). The smell is amazing, I really enjoy washing my hair with this shampoo and I have noticed that over time my hair has progressively become softer and less frizzy! I have dyed blonde hair which is naturally curly/wavy so it tends to be more on the coarse and frizzy side. It's no miracle product but it makes for a nice shampoo. My only qualm with it is how expensive it is for an above average product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2010 8:35:00 PM More reviews by azraelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My review is for the white Damage Care Shampoo. Iīve been using it for a while now and I just love love LOVE the smell of it. It leaves my hair soft and silky and itīs very easy to comb afterwards. However, this seems to have a very gentle formula, as I have an oily scalp, I need to wash my hair every 2nd day when using Tsubaki (with other Shampoos, itīs 2-3 days) but I donīt mind washing my hair more often, as this didnīt leave my hair dehydrated or brittle. Far from it: it left my hair shiny, soft and yummy odourous =)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2010 9:39:00 PM More reviews by sushivorous

When I lived in Japan for half a year, I used this shampoo and conditioner combo. I LOVED the smell and the silkiness of my hair! The only thing was that I had to wash my hair both morning and night, as it gets oily as I sleep but also got oily (and smelled like pollution as much of my day was spent outdoors for my 2 hour commute on foot) by the end of the day. Washing twice a day didn't seem to damage it at all, though, but I had it trimmed regularly.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2010 1:13:00 AM More reviews by iLoveU

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i bought tsubaki in white packaging,its lil bit expensive just for shampoo. i more prefer shiseido aqua air, its more cheaper than tsubaki, also works better than tsubaki. and i found that tsubaki made my hair so easily fall down. never buy again..

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 6:01:00 PM More reviews by xnightstar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

My mom bought this for me as she is a Shiseido nut. I love the smell of this shampoo and the effect is has on my hair. It rids my hair of oil and makes it smooth, not frizzy. I'll be sure to update later on about Tsubaki.