April 19, 2014 | 1898 users online

Shampoo - Shiseido - Tsubaki Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2010 9:14:00 PM More reviews by pinkieswear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have thick caucasian hair, but I knew this contained great ingredients for any type of hair so I had to try it. This cleansed really well, and smells great. I used it along with the conditioner and I think over time it really strengthened my hair. It almost felt thicker. As for volume I'm not sure, it sort of stayed the same, but for someone who needs thicker hair I would try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2010 4:35:00 AM More reviews by anthony1891

Okay so I am a faithful pantene user, but I decided to go ahead and spoil myself with a more expensive shampoo. Well just so you know I am filipino/chinese/white mixed and have very coarse straight thick hair, and usually pantene is the only thing that works in my hair but this product was amazing. I like pantene old formula better but they dont make it anymore so I think I am staying with this now. Its alot more expensive but it made my hair so soft and shiny and it felt clean and healthy.
It smells wornderful. Literally like a flower. I love the pump too. I think the shampoo is amazing and the conditioner is nothing too special but the shampoo alone made my hair silkier right after I rinsed it out.
Just for a bit more info! I think the price was very reasonable. everyone is saying they are buying it online for like $40+ and I only paid $31.54 for the large shampoo and conditioner with the treatment.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2010 6:28:00 AM More reviews by NickiMarie88

I love the smell of it. I feel that cleanses my hair and it leaves my hair really soft. Its the best shampoo i have tried so far. I still have a frizz problem but i guess i will have it with any shampoo i use. Overall its a good product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2010 4:03:00 AM More reviews by snazzalicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I found out about this product through a Japanese magazine article in which a famous Japanese idol used it. My interest was piqued but once I started hunting around for it I realised just how expensive it would be attaining it in New Zealand (NZ$35). The smell is amazing, I really enjoy washing my hair with this shampoo and I have noticed that over time my hair has progressively become softer and less frizzy! I have dyed blonde hair which is naturally curly/wavy so it tends to be more on the coarse and frizzy side. It's no miracle product but it makes for a nice shampoo. My only qualm with it is how expensive it is for an above average product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2010 8:35:00 PM More reviews by azraelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My review is for the white Damage Care Shampoo. Iīve been using it for a while now and I just love love LOVE the smell of it. It leaves my hair soft and silky and itīs very easy to comb afterwards. However, this seems to have a very gentle formula, as I have an oily scalp, I need to wash my hair every 2nd day when using Tsubaki (with other Shampoos, itīs 2-3 days) but I donīt mind washing my hair more often, as this didnīt leave my hair dehydrated or brittle. Far from it: it left my hair shiny, soft and yummy odourous =)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2010 9:39:00 PM More reviews by sushivorous

When I lived in Japan for half a year, I used this shampoo and conditioner combo. I LOVED the smell and the silkiness of my hair! The only thing was that I had to wash my hair both morning and night, as it gets oily as I sleep but also got oily (and smelled like pollution as much of my day was spent outdoors for my 2 hour commute on foot) by the end of the day. Washing twice a day didn't seem to damage it at all, though, but I had it trimmed regularly.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2010 1:13:00 AM More reviews by iLoveU

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i bought tsubaki in white packaging,its lil bit expensive just for shampoo. i more prefer shiseido aqua air, its more cheaper than tsubaki, also works better than tsubaki. and i found that tsubaki made my hair so easily fall down. never buy again..

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 6:01:00 PM More reviews by xnightstar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

My mom bought this for me as she is a Shiseido nut. I love the smell of this shampoo and the effect is has on my hair. It rids my hair of oil and makes it smooth, not frizzy. I'll be sure to update later on about Tsubaki.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2010 5:48:00 PM More reviews by skinfanatic21

I love the smell and the effect this shampoo has on my hair. I recently stopped using Bumble and Bumble volumizing shampoo and conditioner because I felt like it was making my hair too dry. Switching to Shiseido Tsubaki was a great alternative because now my hair is soft, shiny, and smells great. I love how it comes in a bottle with a pump that is refillable. The price isn't that bad compared with the Bumble and Bumble and the Redken products I used to use. Definitely a good buy, especially for Asian hair.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2010 7:32:00 AM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been on a Shampoo hunt recently trying to find one that isn't as expensive as Kerastase and that basically cleans my hair well, doesn't strip color, adds a tiny bit of moisture and balance for my frizz, has somewhat healthy ingredients, and lathers decently. I relaly thought this was the answer considering sooo many people love it and the whole rave about it having that natural flower oil. I alos thought you got quite a great amount of product and loved the sleek pump packaging plus the lovely floral smell. Let's just say when I used it I no longer remembered any good points. To begin with I don't have super thick shiny beautiful asian strands (I wish), but more medium thickness naturally wavy somewhat frizzy hair. Seriously after I lathered with this (felt great at that point) and then washed out even soaking wet under water my hair automatically felt soooo strawlike, tangled, dry, and stripped. I though maybe this would get better after a good conditioner but no even after my hair was dry just felt so stripped and even more frizzier than before. Plus I can't return this bottle as I got it from a Shiseido store in China Town w/ no returns ofcourse so definitely not fun. I am lost as to why it worked so badily as I was hoping this would be it for me with the great natural oils, however with how it felt I don't feel like there was natural anything in here, and to think I was worried this might leave my hair greasy or weighed down lol. The way my hair felt I'm surprised this shampoo isn't pure Sodium Laureth Sulfate and Rubbing Alcohol, no joke. Glad I tried it but major fail!