Neutrogena Wave (Power-Cleanser And Deep Clean Foaming Pads)

3.1

Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG 8, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Menthol, Fragrance.

on 5/28/2011 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

All I see is negative reviews for this, and I disagree with the ones saying it's garbage. This product works very well for me, it leaves my skin feeling super clean, smooth & polished. I feel like it has improved my acne and skin texture. From using this, along with the tanda zap, my skin hasn't been this clear since I was 14 (now 20). My bf compliments about how clear my skin is all the time now, it feels great! I agree that the pads can get a little expensive, but I got ghetto with it and cleaned the pad to re-use, then put a little bit of my regular face cleanser (exposed skincare cleanser) on it so I could use each pad twice, doubling the use. Just make sure you clean the pad very well with cleanser to get rid of any makeup or bacteria from the first use.

on 4/21/2011 1:32:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I got this and have hardly used it. It stopped working for awhile because I dropped it in my sink and then one day it kicked back on. It's kind of a waste if you think about it. You have to buy the cleaning pads that are expensive and if you wash your face day and night, you are using a whole pack a week which adds up. I still like Neutrogena products, but this just wasn't for me.

on 3/13/2011 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I really want a Clairisonic MIA but I saw this in Nordstrom Rack and got it. I used 2 pads the first time which was overkill but just looking at my face I could see how clean it was. And it felt sooo good on my skin. It's a really great product but it really reinforces my lust for a Mia. If this works so good on my face I can just imagine how the Mia will be! It's a great product for now and I'd recommend for someone who doesn't have super bad skin and doesn't want to shell out the money for a Clairisonic.

on 3/9/2011 1:01:00 PM

i liked this! it is pretty expensive for what it is, but it does clean very well, it doesent foam up as much as the tv ad's but it defo makes my skin soft after first use, the pads would be better if they were in a resealable pack or something? i wouldnt buy the cleanser again if it broke but i do buy the pads occasionally when offers are on, its not my every day cleanser

on 3/9/2011 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It doesn't really do anything for my complexion, but it works pretty well to help relieve sinus pain and pressure.
I bought this for my teenage daughter, who used it for about a week and then wanted to throw it away. I couldn't stand to just completely waste the thing so tried it myself. The vibrating pad didn't seem to do much either in terms of cleansing or exfoliating.
One day I was experiencing miserable sinus pain and was soaking in a hot bath and was rubbing acupressure points beside my nose for relief. Don't know why I thought to do this but I applied some sweet almond oil to my face and then used the Wave as a massager beside my nose and on my forehead -- it really helped.
I've used it several times since then for this purpose. I just wash the almond oil out of the pad with my Cetaphil.

This is pretty much useless for me.The cleansing pads that comes along seriously does not foam up.I use my own cleanser together with the cleansing pads.I would use this up but not repurchase.

on 3/4/2011 1:27:00 PM

like it, it cleans my blackheads, but i'm lazy to use it........

on 3/4/2011 1:07:00 PM

The first night I used this product I loved it! It got rid of the dry skin around my nose and my T-zone...but after just a few days of using it my face turned red and blotchy and felt tight. It feels like I have a sunburn on my face and I've even been using lotion every night. I would not buy this product again and I'm thinking about giving all of it away.

on 2/27/2011 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this product is crap. totally useless. nuff said.

on 2/27/2011 11:53:00 AM

While I like Neutrogena products, I've never been fully satisfied with them. Seeing it as my last attempt to decide whether or not to dump my shelf of once-used cleansers and toners, I decided to try The Wave. I'm not acne-prone: I get the occasional zit and that's that. When I ordered The Wave, I had a pretty nasty breakout, which happens rarely. It came, and I used it but found no difference whatsoever other than the fact that it removed my makeup, which is nice, but I already have a valued makeup remover that I use daily. I tried to use it again, but I found that it caused irritation to my breakout including redness and a series of smaller bumps around my chin. I would most definitely not buy this again, especially for the price requested.