April 19, 2014 | 1066 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Wave™ (Power-Cleanser And Deep Clean Foaming Pads)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2011 1:27:00 PM More reviews by interness

like it, it cleans my blackheads, but i'm lazy to use it........

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2011 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Missjacin

The first night I used this product I loved it! It got rid of the dry skin around my nose and my T-zone...but after just a few days of using it my face turned red and blotchy and felt tight. It feels like I have a sunburn on my face and I've even been using lotion every night. I would not buy this product again and I'm thinking about giving all of it away.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2011 2:04:00 PM More reviews by chezkamag

this product is crap. totally useless. nuff said.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/27/2011 11:53:00 AM More reviews by cassielove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

While I like Neutrogena products, I've never been fully satisfied with them. Seeing it as my last attempt to decide whether or not to dump my shelf of once-used cleansers and toners, I decided to try The Wave. I'm not acne-prone: I get the occasional zit and that's that. When I ordered The Wave, I had a pretty nasty breakout, which happens rarely. It came, and I used it but found no difference whatsoever other than the fact that it removed my makeup, which is nice, but I already have a valued makeup remover that I use daily. I tried to use it again, but I found that it caused irritation to my breakout including redness and a series of smaller bumps around my chin. I would most definitely not buy this again, especially for the price requested.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2011 11:03:00 AM More reviews by bonndi

I was so excited to buy the Neutrogena Wave, after loving previous Neutrogena products(Deep Clean Washes, Skin Glow etccc!). I bought the wave and went straight home to try it out, as I was so excited about it. I like this product alot, it cleans my pores out and gets rid of my make up, and there is no trace of make up left and leaves my skin lovely and smooth. I get occasional break-outs, and I have some blackheads, but I find this cleans my skin well but is harsh enough to leave it raw, so make sure you have enough moisturizer, so its not saw throughout the day. The only major disappointement with this product is that I thought it would foam up some more, because it didn't foam up. All in all this is a good product, but it would be better if the pads had a moisturizing ingriedient, and if it would foam up some more.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by whateverjesse

We all have different skin, so not all products will work the same for everyone. All I can say is that this product worked well for me. I have combination skin (normal/oily). When i'm using this product, I use it on my face for 5-10minutes, before finally rinsing my face with water. I find that it works better than most normal cleaners (from supermarkets/chemists). It cleans my T-zone fairly well and leaves my skin feeling soft after I've used it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2011 10:53:00 AM More reviews by cosmic007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't understand all of the negative reviews on this product. I found it to be highly effective at cleaning and providing a very light exfoliation. It's fun to use, and not too expensive (I went to Neutrogena's website for a coupon, and purchased at Harmon). I foams up nicely and smells great, without being too perfumey. I use this in the mornings, followed by Eucerine's Everyday Protection SPF 30 lotion, and my skin has never looked better! (note: This product can be a little drying,so I limit use to once per day during the harsh winter months.)
Highly recommend! :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2011 5:29:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

This was completely useless to me. To me, all it did was vibrate a cleanser pad on my face.
It was relative inexpensive, therefore I didnt do any research prior to buying.
I've used up all my cleansing pads that came with the Wave, instead of buying more pads, what I do now, it just stick plain pad and with some of my my favourite cleanser.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2011 9:44:00 PM More reviews by rachellovesmakeup2

I love all neutrogena facial products and when this one came out I bought it immediately. I used it for a few weeks and honestly, it did absolutely nothing for my face. I think that it is a little to over-rated for what it actually does. I'm not sure if I'm wrong but the foaming pads made my face red and itchy:( Yes, they do smell good but seriously? I think that you could purchase better facial cleansers for less money. Sorry Neutrogena.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2010 4:35:00 PM More reviews by rzirkle410

I purchased the Wave Sonic and I love it. I found that using it every day was unnecessary, so I started using it every other night in the shower. It takes care of my blackheads and exfoliates, leaving my skin feeling clean and soft. I have found that it is important to use a rich cream lotion after on tight or dry patches to moisturize, but overall, I like this product and am disappointed that it is being discontinued.