Everyday Minerals Long handled Kabuki

Not tested on animals

Synthetic taklon, yo. :]

on 12/11/2009 3:58:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love this brush. It is very well made. It is very sturdy with a pretty bamboo handle. The brush is dense and super soft and the hair hasn't shed on me yet. I use this to lightly apply my finishing powder on days where I don't want to wear heavy makeup.

I definitely recommend this brush. I have repurchased these as backups, and the quality is very consistent.

on 12/3/2009 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is super soft! I didn't use this to apply foundation, I feel flat top is better for foundation, I use it to apply finishing power. The result is wonderful!!

I'll probably stock up a few just in case!

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I use this to apply mineral powder and bronzer and it does a very good job. Also, it's so soft and so dense. I highly recommend this brush!

on 10/24/2009 10:21:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is a good brush to use with MMU, and of a reasonable price. I gave it four out of five because I believe it is a bit too "fluffy",a tighter, fuller brush like the mini kabuki is more appropriate for MMU. Still, this is good enough and an excellent blush brush.

on 10/18/2009 10:25:00 PM

This brush is soft like the flat top, but it's just not quite as good. I definitely will be reaching for my flat top and purchasing another over this brush.

on 10/16/2009 4:39:00 AM

I almost love this kabuki as much as its sister flat top. But I dont have time most morning to keep buffing on powder to achieve the coverage I want, which is why I still go for my flat top. On the other hand, this Kabuki is too perfect on its own. I cant imagine anyone would want anything added or lessened on its packaging. It picks-up powder, buff so softly and evenly, no shedding, back to its original shape when dried. I dont even compare it with my other Kabuki from Bobbi Brown, this 1 win hands down!

on 10/16/2009 3:38:00 AM

I feel in love with the brush the moment i have it. it's so soft and feels so good on my skin. i use it for my finishing powder, and sometimes, on my base too. Awesome buy! Worth every cents!

on 9/24/2009 4:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

It's a nice little brush to use for applying and buffing out mineral foundation with. The brushes hairs never shed. And, it's one of the softest brushes around.

on 9/18/2009 11:15:00 PM

I bought this after trying out the flat top (which is the most awesome brush might i add). I don't use it to apply my mineral foundations as the flat top gives a more even and heavier coverage. I use this for buffing in and evening out my blush to remove that harsh edge people often have when applying blushes. it's incredibly soft and has not shed. it does move your foundation around so use this with a light had if you're using this to apply your finishing powder.

on 9/17/2009 4:02:00 AM

I got this on the advice of my cousin, who told me that their kabuki brush bristles is one of the softest around. And she was right! the brush picked up the powder easily enough, and blended it easily onto my skin. Best of all, even after washing it several times, it didn't lose its magic (you know how brushes tend to wear & tear easily) Loved this brush!

Top Rated Everyday Minerals Products