July 23, 2014 | 1133 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Toasted

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2012 6:18:00 PM More reviews by gorgeousobsession

Toasted is a fantastic color that can be wore alone and pairs well with so many different shades. I'm always finding new colors to blend with. This shadow will always be in my make up collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 12:03:00 AM More reviews by ohthatskatherine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this color. Its a nice medium-light coppery brown. It looks great on different skin tones and I love to put it in the crease. The formula is super smooth and very pigmented. You can find this shadow in several Urban Decay palettes for a better deal vs buying this shadow by itself so I would definitely check them out. Urban Decay shadows in general are some of my favorites.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2012 7:59:00 PM More reviews by Jazzkg24

Great color in the naked palette. Great as an outer V color and perfect for daytime and night.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2012 5:43:00 PM More reviews by mikxoh

This comes off as a rusty dark pink on my skin tone. I like pairing this up with a darker matte color on my outter V. It's shimmery but not over the top. I can't say much regarding staying power by itself. I always use an eyelid primer because I have such oily lids.

I consider this one of my lazy eyeshadows since I like to occasionally swipe this as an all over lid color - top it off with mascara & eyeliner then I'm set for the day.

I think it's a given that urbandecay eyeshadows has one of the best eyeshadows - buttery soft and pigmented so there's no need to dig into your product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2012 11:10:00 AM More reviews by jdmcgi2

I don't know why but this comes across as more of a coppery pink color with a hint of brown on me. It has a little bit of shimmer and is a pretty color as a whole but after several years I still can't make up my mind as to if I like it on me or not. Some days it looks amazing although not on its own...I always have to mix it with some other brown..and other days it just makes me look sick. I think it has too much of a coppery pink color on me to look good and It isn't dark enough for me to use as a coppery orange crease color....oh well...it still gets a 4 for being a pretty color that is different but just not for me. The quality is also excellent and from the reviews it sounds like many people like this color on them.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2012 1:53:00 PM More reviews by seroled

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite color in the Naked Palette. Great for everyday or night looks.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2012 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Sarahh1

Love this.

Long wear, and great for blue eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 12:46:00 PM More reviews by MinnieBeth

Such a lovely darkish pinky/purpely/brown. Perfect for those of you with blonde hair! It's lovely when you are going for a natural grown up girly look as it never looks like you are wearing too much. I got this with the naked palette so it worked out at about 3 which is GREAT considering to buy it on its own it is about 14 I believe...? Anyway, I love this so much I would repurchase it on its own.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2012 1:38:00 PM More reviews by magicpeach10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Hands down best eyeshadow I ever bought. It is slightly red, so it looks great on my skintone and eye color. It of course is like butter and blends well. I love that it's beige with a hint of shimmer, and a pink undertone. I think it makes it versatile. And It's so easy to throw this on with nothing else!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2012 9:53:00 PM More reviews by youhavetoloveyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

love this. SO much. i don't really waer a lot of eyeshadow everyday, but when i do,i almost everytime go for this one. it has a warm , reddish undertone to it that makes green eyes stand out. absolutely AMAZING. oh, and the texture is perfect. supper creamy, no fallout, it is shiny/shimmery, but doesn't have glitter or even a frosty look. definetely recommend it :)