December 20, 2014 | 922 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Toasted

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2012 7:26:00 PM More reviews by zeezee09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Toasted is probably the prettiest eyeshadow shade I have ever come accross. It's extremely pigmented and looks lovely both swatched and on the eye.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 10:54:00 AM More reviews by boxyeongxan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Nice rosy tan color. It seems unique for I have not seen a lot of neutral colored eye shadow with a rosy hue. Great for just everyday color, alone or blended with a shade of brown. Shimmery, but not glittery. No fallouts. It seems more warm toned than cool.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2012 10:58:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Absolutely GORGEOUS eyeshadow! I saw this shadow in the Naked Palette which I was thinking of getting but almost all the colors in the palette were something I already had in my collection and considering the palette is 50$ I didn't want to be foolish and waste the money but one color I wouldn't stop looking at was toasted. This is the most beautiful pinky coppery color with a little bit of bronze undertones. I have dark brown eyes and it compliments them so well! It's a very interesting color cause sometimes it looks like it even has some taupe or purple undertones to it too! In the sunlight it looks so glowing and pretty! I can pair this shadow with so many other colors! Even though most of the time I just wear this by itself with some mascara and liner. Also I don't have issues with this shadow creasing either. Which is awesome! I don't know if it's the formula or what but it sticks for so long. Speaking of the formula it has a very nice soft buttery texture.It's extremely pigmented and you don't need much! A little bit of a fall out but not that much! This is one of my go to shadows and I'm so glad I bought it! Would definitely recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2012 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Beautyxxforever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love love love. In my naked pallete. Sin on the lid, toasted in the crease and outer half of the lid. Go to glowy eye. Love it!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2012 6:18:00 PM More reviews by gorgeousobsession

Toasted is a fantastic color that can be wore alone and pairs well with so many different shades. I'm always finding new colors to blend with. This shadow will always be in my make up collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 12:03:00 AM More reviews by ohthatskatherine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this color. Its a nice medium-light coppery brown. It looks great on different skin tones and I love to put it in the crease. The formula is super smooth and very pigmented. You can find this shadow in several Urban Decay palettes for a better deal vs buying this shadow by itself so I would definitely check them out. Urban Decay shadows in general are some of my favorites.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2012 7:59:00 PM More reviews by Jazzkg24

Great color in the naked palette. Great as an outer V color and perfect for daytime and night.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2012 5:43:00 PM More reviews by mikxoh

This comes off as a rusty dark pink on my skin tone. I like pairing this up with a darker matte color on my outter V. It's shimmery but not over the top. I can't say much regarding staying power by itself. I always use an eyelid primer because I have such oily lids.

I consider this one of my lazy eyeshadows since I like to occasionally swipe this as an all over lid color - top it off with mascara & eyeliner then I'm set for the day.

I think it's a given that urbandecay eyeshadows has one of the best eyeshadows - buttery soft and pigmented so there's no need to dig into your product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2012 11:10:00 AM More reviews by jdmcgi2

I don't know why but this comes across as more of a coppery pink color with a hint of brown on me. It has a little bit of shimmer and is a pretty color as a whole but after several years I still can't make up my mind as to if I like it on me or not. Some days it looks amazing although not on its own...I always have to mix it with some other brown..and other days it just makes me look sick. I think it has too much of a coppery pink color on me to look good and It isn't dark enough for me to use as a coppery orange crease color....oh well...it still gets a 4 for being a pretty color that is different but just not for me. The quality is also excellent and from the reviews it sounds like many people like this color on them.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2012 1:53:00 PM More reviews by seroled

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite color in the Naked Palette. Great for everyday or night looks.