October 21, 2014 | 1764 users online

Foundations - Max Factor - Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2012 8:28:00 AM More reviews by ik18101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this product from boots as it was 3 for 2. I noticed how little foundation there actually is! A tiny tiny amount! I have never bought foundation with such a tiny amlunt in it, especially as it was £12.99!! Very expensive. I have still yet to try it and will update ASAP after iv worn it to tell you wether its worth it or not.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2012 11:35:00 PM More reviews by pipinko550

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I have oily skin. In winter time it looks pretty good on me. Now I bought the second package of this product. It's definitely worth the price. And you have to learn how to work with this.

Before this I had the new Diorskin Nude Fluid foundation and Estee Lauder Maximum Cover foundation. Max Factor is the best for me. No breakouts, I need just a little bit to cover my face, totally recommend. I love it!

UPDATE: BEST FOUNDATION I EVER USED, no breakouts, my skin can breath and when I put my makeup off, my skin is looking very healthy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 6:30:00 AM More reviews by Tabithacate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This foundation is one of my favourites, it does not dry your skin out at all, blends perfectly and the shade is great not to pale and not orange.
I buy it all the time, but the only down side to it is, it goes pretty quickly I find myself buying a new one every payday.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 1:36:00 AM More reviews by amyblu77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love love this foundation. I bought one in Golden and matched my skin color perfectly. Nice in pictures as well. Coverage? I would say light to medium as it didn't cover my blemishes. Would buy it again if it's on sale as it is expensive in Australia. It's around $AUD37, i'll add a bit more and I can get MAC.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2011 4:51:00 AM More reviews by ascatterheart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I liked the product and the packaging. It leaves a natural look, but has good coverage. Not a big fan of the glitter it had in it though. And you don't get a lot of product for the price.
However, if I would rate just the product's quality, I'd say 4/5.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2011 7:09:00 AM More reviews by itsmekrisella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I think this is the best foundation for me. I always use it as my foundation during special events. It is picture perfect I guarantee!!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2011 10:18:00 AM More reviews by rachelicious904

I liked this product until it soon dried out my sensitive skin and brought my chin and cheeks out in tiny bumps. Definitely not suitable for dry or sensitive skin. Not overly cheap either so a total waste of money. I've since tried similar cream foundations (like maybelline dream creamy) and they must contain an ingredient in that causes irritation as these also bring my skin out in bumps, eurgh!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2011 7:13:00 AM More reviews by SKWKLBF

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think this is just awful. I bought it for 13 GBP and used it twice - (immediately removing it with make-up wipes after I'd seen the results).

The coverage is poor, it makes any dry skin go really flaky and I imagine on oily skin it will only stay for a very short time. It was uneven and stuck on to pores.

The packaging is stupid too, it's a compact with a nice compartment for the sponge which is great, but you have to twist the glass case with the foundation in out, which can get really messy.

Maybe it's just bad for my oily skin, but this product was just awful on me. Would not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2011 3:45:00 PM More reviews by kookee123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have problems finding foundations that are suitable for dry skin. When I first bought this product, it seemed okay, however with continued use (once a day) I found it started to dry my skin out, even with a moisturiser base. This is a shame because I have quite pale skin and the colour match was good (Creamy Ivory 40), and also I liked the texture and adjustable coverage of the cream. In summary, I would not recommend this foundation for anyone with dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2011 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Mitzy77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite foundation of all time. I use Ivory 40, which I think is the lightest shade there is. Even so, It gives me an even, glowing complexion, without being too heavy in coverage. I prefer light coverage, therefore I don't use alot of this product so one tub lasts me around 3 months (used once a day).

I know the packaging has recieved some negative comments, but I really love the shape and the way it pieces together. It was a good idea from Max Factor to keep the sponge in a separate compartment from the foundation. I find in other compacts that when the sponge is left in the foundation, too much is soaked into the sponge making it difficult to get a light coverage.

The only problem I have had with Miracle Touch has been when my skin has reacted to another product. I found the foundation doesn't cover dry patches well, and leaves my skin looking rather flakey in parts. However, so far I haven't found a foundation that does cover dry patches and as I have my skin under control at the moment this problem doesn't bother me too much.