July 24, 2014 | 1037 users online

Foundations - Max Factor - Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 6:30:00 AM More reviews by Tabithacate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This foundation is one of my favourites, it does not dry your skin out at all, blends perfectly and the shade is great not to pale and not orange.
I buy it all the time, but the only down side to it is, it goes pretty quickly I find myself buying a new one every payday.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 1:36:00 AM More reviews by amyblu77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love love this foundation. I bought one in Golden and matched my skin color perfectly. Nice in pictures as well. Coverage? I would say light to medium as it didn't cover my blemishes. Would buy it again if it's on sale as it is expensive in Australia. It's around $AUD37, i'll add a bit more and I can get MAC.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2011 4:51:00 AM More reviews by ascatterheart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I liked the product and the packaging. It leaves a natural look, but has good coverage. Not a big fan of the glitter it had in it though. And you don't get a lot of product for the price.
However, if I would rate just the product's quality, I'd say 4/5.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2011 7:09:00 AM More reviews by itsmekrisella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I think this is the best foundation for me. I always use it as my foundation during special events. It is picture perfect I guarantee!!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2011 10:18:00 AM More reviews by rachelicious904

I liked this product until it soon dried out my sensitive skin and brought my chin and cheeks out in tiny bumps. Definitely not suitable for dry or sensitive skin. Not overly cheap either so a total waste of money. I've since tried similar cream foundations (like maybelline dream creamy) and they must contain an ingredient in that causes irritation as these also bring my skin out in bumps, eurgh!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2011 7:13:00 AM More reviews by SKWKLBF

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think this is just awful. I bought it for 13 GBP and used it twice - (immediately removing it with make-up wipes after I'd seen the results).

The coverage is poor, it makes any dry skin go really flaky and I imagine on oily skin it will only stay for a very short time. It was uneven and stuck on to pores.

The packaging is stupid too, it's a compact with a nice compartment for the sponge which is great, but you have to twist the glass case with the foundation in out, which can get really messy.

Maybe it's just bad for my oily skin, but this product was just awful on me. Would not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2011 3:45:00 PM More reviews by kookee123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have problems finding foundations that are suitable for dry skin. When I first bought this product, it seemed okay, however with continued use (once a day) I found it started to dry my skin out, even with a moisturiser base. This is a shame because I have quite pale skin and the colour match was good (Creamy Ivory 40), and also I liked the texture and adjustable coverage of the cream. In summary, I would not recommend this foundation for anyone with dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2011 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Mitzy77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite foundation of all time. I use Ivory 40, which I think is the lightest shade there is. Even so, It gives me an even, glowing complexion, without being too heavy in coverage. I prefer light coverage, therefore I don't use alot of this product so one tub lasts me around 3 months (used once a day).

I know the packaging has recieved some negative comments, but I really love the shape and the way it pieces together. It was a good idea from Max Factor to keep the sponge in a separate compartment from the foundation. I find in other compacts that when the sponge is left in the foundation, too much is soaked into the sponge making it difficult to get a light coverage.

The only problem I have had with Miracle Touch has been when my skin has reacted to another product. I found the foundation doesn't cover dry patches well, and leaves my skin looking rather flakey in parts. However, so far I haven't found a foundation that does cover dry patches and as I have my skin under control at the moment this problem doesn't bother me too much.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2011 9:13:00 AM More reviews by SigneT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this in shade 45 Warm almond. It suits my skintone perfectly and it looks natural. It tends to get a bit oily after a few hours, but if I set it with some powder it stays perfect until i remove it. I really like this foundation but I have one problem, the glitter! Mine has glitter in it so if I wear this daytime in the sunlight I will look like a discoball D:
But I recommend this for nighttime. I always wear it when Im going out ^^
This foundation works great for me but not perfect (the oilyness around my nose and chin bothers me, and the glitter is wierd) so I will continue my search for a better one :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by yimz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The first time I used this product I didn't feel any wow factor, just something I expect from a high street brand. I rebought it again after lots of failed missions for a good foundation, and coming back with different ways of applying it I discovered it's quite effective. I love the texture, it's very handy to use - when I was young I didn't have the time to use liquid, but hated the matte/hard look of a powder alone). I use creamy ivory 40, which blends in my eye area and cheeks perfectly both through texture and tone (in fact I use this in those areas and then blend with Armani's Lasting Silk in 4, this is my favourite combo!). Depending on skin type you could probably get away with just dabbing it in certain areas if you want to balance out but not have full coverage. It's very light. Would suit daytime wear and appropriate for fuss free users who just want something quick.

Pros: texture and consistency, time efficiency

Cons: I hate the flat sponge it comes with - terribles (no wonder it comes with it), I use a dampened round one, the packaging in general - would be better if clicked open and you didnt have to unscrew into 2 seperate pieces, if you're using this foundation alone and all over the face regularly it doesn't last too long, my Armani lasts longer and that's a liquid.

This is one of those foundations that don't do much but because it's good at making you look natural (as long as you've got a good moisturised base) customers might feel it doesn't do enough for them.