Cle de Peau Concealer

4.2

titanium dioxide, hydrogenated polydecene, cyclomethicone, mica, kaolin, CI 77492, diphenylsiloxy phenyl trimethicone, paraffin, sodium magnesium silicate, CI 77491, polyethylene, sorbitan sesquiisostearate, glycerin, barium sulfate, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, microcrystalline wax (cera microcristallina), peg-10 dimethicone, phytosteryl macadamiate, ci 77499, water, synthetic fluorphlogopite, butylene glycol, polysilicone-5, tocopheryl, fragrance, tocopheryl acetate, aluminium hydroxide, alcohol, aluminium distearate, dimethicone, triethoxysilyethyl polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, rosa roxburghii fruit extract, sodium acetylated hyaluronate, camellia sinensis leaf extract, prunus speciosa leaf extract,

on 3/18/2013 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this concealer. I tried many to find one that behaved the way I wanted it to. I only use this under my eyes. This was the only one that stayed put and didn't go into my fine lines. I warm a little on my finger and tap, tap, tap under my eyes. Works beautifully.

on 3/17/2013 5:43:00 PM

I said I would buy this product again, however if I find a duplicate that costs less of course I wouldn't. The price is high. That being said it is lasts me quite a while. Also remember to use a brush or Qtip to get the product out once you reach the very end of the tube - there is lots of product BELOW the packaging stick once it stops rolling up that is perfectly usuable if you just dig it out. As far as product quality it is quite amazing. I use light which just blends perfectly (I'm NC20), is never dry and stays on quite long when set w/powder. It is perfection for under eyes - never had it emphasize those wrinkles and it absolutely will cover brown spots or any other crazy marks I have on any part of my face. So barring a magical dupe I probably will be forking out that $$$ for this wonderful product again one of these days.

on 3/15/2013 8:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

So I gave in. I'm Asian with yellow undertones. I was trying to purchase this to hide my acne scars so although the Nordstrom beauty specialist suggests going 'one shade lighter than your foundation', I got the OCHER. I actually purchased the BEIGE as well but found it was too pink. Thank goodness Nordstrom allows you to return this stuff or I'd be out $75.

I'd have to reiterate what everyone has raved about in this review---buttery, creamy, soft, extremely blendable. Does absolute wonders for my scars & any uneven redness. Gets rid of my undereye circles. Didn't make me break out. Stayed on my face all day, regardless of oiliness of my face. Didn't oxidize. The whole shebang of a 'perfect' concealer.

Dont get me wrong, you can still see the scars on my face. I dont want to cake on TOO much makeup. But I use this with my COVERFX foundation powder, dust with some TARTE smooth operator, and I'm good to go all day without worrying about anything melting off my face.

on 2/12/2013 6:21:00 AM

Cle de peau The best concealer ever! I am the type of woman loves make up , and has used over 10 different concealer from Dior! YSL, Lancôme' Mac, Sulwhasoo, Gurlian, sothys' Jane irredale,Clinique ,este Lauder , you name it' I have tried it all' I found all of these product are
very dry and give me many fine line after two hours ' Cle de Peau is so smooth , moist comfortable and never dry out where ever you applied on your face it last all day long ' after I use this i dont i think i can find anynthing better ' i will be very SAD If this discontinue , Love it so much want to share this with all ladies out there ' :)) if you find it hard to find a perfect concealer ! Give cle de Peau a try ,, even my sister had noticed the different and asked me' what do I use ,,

on 2/5/2013 1:37:00 PM

I bought this awhile back but just really only used it under eyes, but today I wanted to test it out on blemishes and other parts of face and i had it on for like 2 to 3 hours and after its been washed off for about an hour, I start to feel pimples starting to pop out already. Has this happened to anyone else? Coz I don't see many reviews talking about them breaking out?

on 1/16/2013 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Costs an arm and leg, but so worth it!

This is definitely one of the better, if not best, concealers out there.
Creamy and pigemented that stays!

The SA at Nordie's was way off. I knew I needed beige but she dramatcially called out "Ocher"! Nope. After confirming with a swatch I knew it was too yellow/orange/dark.

DON'T go for that perfect match if you want to hide anything. Go lighter.

My HG concealer.
this hides everyyyything (I don't use concealer under the eyes however). My skin concerns are hiding post acne scars and blemishes and this does the job really well. I use this with my Sephora HD Pro concealer brush and they both work very well together. I love this concealer and I would repurchase again and again and again. I have tried other concealers because I was curious but nothing compares to this.
For reference, I am in NC 20-25, and I use Beige. It has a somewhat pink undertone to it and it does not really matched my skin well, but it covers! I have been colormatched wrongly to OCRE and it was a damn bad match, it was darker than my skin tone and it made my blemishes even darker. :\ This concealer hides a hickey too, which is pretty amazing.

on 12/22/2012 10:13:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Love it. Lasts forever. I use this mostly on dark circles. I have tried EVERYTHING, and this is hands down, the best.

on 12/12/2012 5:19:00 AM

I got this product because my friend highly recommended this to me. She says it has a really good coverage and hers lasts for a few years. I feel like this concealer does a great job covering the dark circles under eyes. It also does an okay job covering my blemishes, but it doesn't give me a Wow effect. I also feel like it is a little on the dry side. If you have dry skin, it is probably not a good product for you. I am a fan of Shiseido. My whole lines skincare and makeup products are mostly from Shiseido. I actually like my Shiseido Natural Finish Cream Concealer (in color 2 Light Medium) more, even though this concealer in color beige matches my skin better. About color selection, although beige looks a bit light to me at the beginning, it matches my skin perfectly when I apply it on my skin.

Some Tips: if you try to purchase this and you are in SF downtown area, don't go to cle de peau bloomingdale's counter. The SA ( an asian young lady) there had really bad service all the time. She didn't try to help me select the color or teach me how to use the product. When my friend asked her question, she didn't even answer. I actually got better service at the Nordstrom counter next door without purchasing anything.

on 12/7/2012 7:02:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is pretty good as far as concealers go but I'm still not sure it's worth $70. It camouflages undereye darkness pretty well (but mine aren't particularly dark), as well as the usual acne scars and pimples. It also covers my annoying dark spot on my right cheek pretty well, which is basically my measuring stick for whether a concealer is worth keeping. The packaging is hefty and luxurious feeling and it's pretty pigmented. For now I put that I'd buy again.

For reference, I use this in Ocher and it's a pinch too yellow for me at the moment but close enough. I wear NARS Alaska/Custard, MAC NC30, Shiseido O20, BE 1.2/2.0 Light.

Top Rated Cle de Peau Products