August 22, 2014 | 1059 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Clean & Clear - Oil Absorbing Sheets

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by alyssamspencer

There is nothing negative I can say about these blotting papers. They work wonderfully - if I find my makeup looks like it needs to be touched up, often all I need to do is use one of these to remove the excess oil. The sheets remove no makeup at all, so they are great for using throughout the day. The price is good, the packaging is good and I highly recommend this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by NicxNicolee

DO NOT BUY. THIS HAS MINERAL OIL.
It's not getting rid of the oil on your Face. It's putting Mineral Oil on there. BadBadBad. The packaging is okay. The sticker helps me get the Sheet out but it still grabs a whole lot by accident. It's $5 for one pack! Which I thought was really expensive but I still gave it a try.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2013 6:24:00 AM More reviews by thisisnothollywood

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Waste of money, did nothing for my oily skin.... really dissapointing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by x0nida0x

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

these work like magic. i like that they are blue and plasticy. i just dab and watch my oil get absorbed and disappear like an eraser. they don't mess with my makeup at all. i have unbelievably oily skin and nothing works better. i have been using these for years and i will continue to do so for years to come! i don't trust any other brand. i once bought the walmart brand knockoffs and they took my makeup off with the oil! i've also tried the paper kind by the body shop and it would take me 3-4 sheets to do my face whereas these take me only 1 or even just half! i like the packaging, which is slim and sleek and fits perfectly into my makeup pouch. i love the idea of the sticky thing to pull out a new sheet each time however the sticky thing stops sticking about 1/3 way thru. oh well, no biggie. also sometimes i use a sheet and if it's not saturated with oil i just fold it in half and tuck it back in to use again next time. that may sound gross but i dont care! it makes one pack go a long long way for me! here in canada they are like $8-9 for a pack of 50. repurchase repurchase repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by MistressOfWisdom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These are a lifesaver for my extremely oily sensitive skin. I usually have to blot twice a day (beginning and end of the day). They soak up oil without removing makeup (as long as you don't wipe the sheet across your face), leaving my skin looking and feeling more matte. Fantastic product!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by amytata

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was the first oil blotting sheet i have ever used. I have very oily skin and i was horrified on how much these sheets absorbed. The sheets would turn clear once it has absorbed your oil. I used about 2 sheets on my face to completely clean my T-Zone. It's a bit drying though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 1:28:00 AM More reviews by chriistiiiie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

i love these blotting sheets i have very oily skin and these things are a life saver to me!!!!
they make my skin so matte. i buy them all the time

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I am surprised by the positive reviews. These are cheap, but ineffective. And they feel unpleasant--like blotting my face with a balloon.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 10:07:00 AM More reviews by paralleluniverse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Pros:
- Cheap! $2.60 for a pack of 60 on Sasa.
- Can see the oil that's absorbed
- Blots excess oil effectively without removing make up
- Convenient and portable to carry in my bag

Cons:
- Not available in Australia; must order online.
- You may go through this very quickly in the hot weather so I suggest using a good translucent powder (eg. Face of Australia loose translucent powder for you Aussie gals out there) to mattify your face and remove excess oil.

I love this blotting paper! Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2013 9:18:00 AM More reviews by FusiaFever

I got these as my first ever oil-absorbing sheets. They work wonderfully and are priced for around $5. I throw them in my make up bag or daily purse for use when I feel especially oily. I don't use them on a daily basis, as I try to manage my oily areas in other ways. (i.e. eliminate the root of the problem)

After these, I have tried numerous brands of oil-free sheets. Elf $1 and even Boscia $10. Both of them were way worse than these Clean & Clear ones. You can just blot your face and see the oil absorb onto the sheet.

Overall, I do recommend these blotting sheets. This is one of the better brands that I have tried. The price isn't so cheap, but it can last a while if you use it for 'emergency' purposes. I would not suggest relying on these for everyday use. You should really be using other products to tame the oily face.