Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets

4.5

Propylene,Mineral Oil, Dimethylbenzylidene Sorbitol, Ultramarines 6/15/09 (from package)

on 6/27/2014 11:06:00 PM

Love these. I like using it until the entire thing changes colour due to the oil. I really like the way the sticky side aids in the dispensing.

on 6/21/2014 8:55:00 PM

Very effectively blots the oil without lifting up makeup. I've tried various blotting papers, and they did not work as well as this. This is actually not a paper, it's a plastic sheet that has some blue coating on it. The blue stuff is not really a powder, I'm not sure what it is. It turns clear when it lifts the oil off your face. But it really works, so I use it. Made in Japan. Great value, and so effective for someone like me with chronic oily shiny skin.

on 6/20/2014 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Been using these for years. Sometimes I can find a cheaper generic option, but this is my go-to product. Have to have it in the summer to quickly and easily remove shine - so much better than piling on more powder!

on 6/11/2014 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This is a face saver for me. I have it with me wherever I go. It works very well to remove oil from my very oily face without touching my makeup. Great product. I cannot do without it.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I have been using blotter papers for years and I've tried a lot of different brands. The first time I used this I noticed a very shiny residue on my skin and was surprised. When I looked at the ingredients I noticed this contains mineral oil. Why would I want to put oil on my face when I'm trying to blot it off?? Esp an awful, cheap pore clogging oil??? These suck!!

on 6/7/2014 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love any oil absorbing sheets, they are such a life saver.
I work in the office, with full air conditioning , after a couple of hours my skin is always shining a lot, I always use them as a rescue.
Great Stuff!!

I think that it is pretty expensive for 50 sheets it runs about 6 bucks at my local drug store but it does its job. I love how it doesn't really wipe away my makeup and absorb all of my oil. It has to be in my bag everywhere I go.

on 5/24/2014 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

As a person who gets oily VERY easily, and as a person who has tried several brands of blotting paper, I'll say Clean and Clear's blotting paper was on the best I've tried. Compared to other brands with their tissue-like paper, the silky plastic feel doesn't let the oil seep through as easily. Also, where as I usually have to use multiple sheets of other brands (life, anna sui), one sheet gets the job done with space on the paper to spare! My only complaint is that its $10 for 50 sheets over here, and the packaging leaves more to be desired, as I've already ripped the tab to the point of no return (I keep the half broken box in a baggie now) and the adhesive is starting to wear (~20 sheets in). Definitely would recommend to other oily face sufferers, as this gives you the matte feel without taking off alot of your makeup.

on 5/15/2014 10:14:00 AM

I only wish I had discovered these 20 years ago (if they existed then). I had terribly oily skin starting around age 10. Finally, in my 30's, my oil production has slowed, but I definitely am still the person whose make-up looks like hell (or like I never had any on to begin with) as the day progresses. I picked these sheets up because I am getting married this Saturday, and this is one of those beauty products all the wedding and beauty columnists say you should have on hand in your wedding day beauty kit. I am terrified that only a few hours in to my reception that I'm going to start to look shiny and awful in pictures. I picked these up about a week ago & gave them a try after the workday, which is when I look the worst. They actually do what they say they do! (Can you believe it?) Gently dabbing at my skin in the shiny areas, they visibly pick up the oil and leave me looking fresh, like I just applied my make-up. The oil is right there on the sheet. I admit I doubted they would work; they have a shiny, almost plastic-y surface, so I couldn't imagine that could absorb oil. But they do. My only gripe, is that the packaging isn't the greatest; the cardboard holder is VERY flimsy, so it gets crushed pretty easily in a purse or pocket. And it's hard to pull out just one (not knowing how thin these are, I pulled out like 8 the first time...duh). At about $4 at Target, what an absolute steal. I would be willing to pay a lot more than that (especially if they upgraded the container). At $4, even me as a poor high schooler could have afforded these. I plan to have these on-hand basically forever.

on 5/3/2014 6:34:00 AM

I survive a day without these in school.. My face gets oily and I put foundation and eyeliner and it doesn't smudge makeup at all and the makeup stays but it will go if u wipe the makeup.. U need to tap it on ur face not wipe it.. And since it's not cheap.. I sorta reuse em cuz my face isn't THAT oily. Highly recommend it

Popular Misc Beauty Tools