October 25, 2014 | 1781 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Clean & Clear - Oil Absorbing Sheets

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 10:43:00 AM More reviews by vackley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What a wonderful invention. Couldn't live without this product because my face is an oily mess by 2pm. This removes all the oil without removing my makeup.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2013 3:14:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

These work well, but they do remove a little bit of my NARS Sheer Glow. :( I prefer to use my MAC Blot powder when wearing makeup, but these are great if you wear little or no foundation. I presently need the coverup!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by dontmakemeupgur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Can't talk good enough about these sheets. I don't have oily skin, it is usually dry but I do workout 5 times a week. IMMEDIATELY after each workout, I use these wipes after I wash my face with water at the gym. You would be absolutely amazed how much oil still comes off!

I live by these and they have done wonders in preventing acne and in conjunction with my whole skincare protocall, have worked wonderfully at maintaining a great complexion.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2013 11:38:00 PM More reviews by Lisafrank

Very helpful through out the day

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2013 8:52:00 AM More reviews by ponc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These sheets are one step up from tissue. They absorb oil from skin, something a regular tissue can do. But they won't tear into pieces and stuck onto your skin like tissue sometimes will. Since the sheets take off all oil from skin, they can make your skin feel dry sometimes. The packaging is awkward. It is hard to pull just one sheet from pocket. These sheets are pricey. I paid over $5 for one pack.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2013 4:55:00 PM More reviews by ChristinaColorCoatedLife

I have combination skin. I bought oil absorbing sheets when they were popular and thought "what a waste of money!" I needed five sheets for satisfying results. Kleenex works just fine, don't waste your money.

facebook.com/colorcoatedlife

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by alyssamspencer

There is nothing negative I can say about these blotting papers. They work wonderfully - if I find my makeup looks like it needs to be touched up, often all I need to do is use one of these to remove the excess oil. The sheets remove no makeup at all, so they are great for using throughout the day. The price is good, the packaging is good and I highly recommend this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by NicxNicolee

DO NOT BUY. THIS HAS MINERAL OIL.
It's not getting rid of the oil on your Face. It's putting Mineral Oil on there. BadBadBad. The packaging is okay. The sticker helps me get the Sheet out but it still grabs a whole lot by accident. It's $5 for one pack! Which I thought was really expensive but I still gave it a try.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2013 6:24:00 AM More reviews by thisisnothollywood

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Waste of money, did nothing for my oily skin.... really dissapointing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by x0nida0x

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

these work like magic. i like that they are blue and plasticy. i just dab and watch my oil get absorbed and disappear like an eraser. they don't mess with my makeup at all. i have unbelievably oily skin and nothing works better. i have been using these for years and i will continue to do so for years to come! i don't trust any other brand. i once bought the walmart brand knockoffs and they took my makeup off with the oil! i've also tried the paper kind by the body shop and it would take me 3-4 sheets to do my face whereas these take me only 1 or even just half! i like the packaging, which is slim and sleek and fits perfectly into my makeup pouch. i love the idea of the sticky thing to pull out a new sheet each time however the sticky thing stops sticking about 1/3 way thru. oh well, no biggie. also sometimes i use a sheet and if it's not saturated with oil i just fold it in half and tuck it back in to use again next time. that may sound gross but i dont care! it makes one pack go a long long way for me! here in canada they are like $8-9 for a pack of 50. repurchase repurchase repurchase!