April 17, 2014 | 1981 users online

Blush - Bobbi Brown - apricot powder blush

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2010 8:18:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Nice texture (pretty blendable for being so pigmented.) Gave my natural color a pop. (I'm N15, leaning more toward NC.) This is a great choice for that "just came off the slopes" flushed look with no shimmer, without being too cool for me like some "off the slopes" or natural flush colors are. Bobbi calls it a "bright apricot," but I see it much more toward a very cool pink than apricot. It goes on much more sheer and less bright on the skin than it looks in the pan.

CONS: I like these, but do slightly prefer the texture of LORAC's blushes because I prefer something a little more buildable and even more blendable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2009 8:25:00 AM More reviews by frucht_tasche

Love this blush. The shade looks vivid pink-peach in the pan but, when applied, it gives natural and pretty glow on my fair-medium NC 25 skin. I love how it lasts all day long, does not look powdery, and most importantly makes me look healthy. Amazing quality, too. If I have to choose only one blush to keep, it is highly likely that I'll keep this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2009 3:36:00 AM More reviews by pencilpleat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite blushes! It is finely milled, buildable and very blendable, so you never get streaks across your face. It instantly makes a tired face glow! I have many other blushes but I will buy this over and over!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2009 5:31:00 AM More reviews by cmullah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i am a MAC NC 35-37 and Bobbi brown Apricot blush looks awesome !. In the pan it looks pink and on skin its mostly pink with a slightest hint of coral. So its not bright neon pink or bubblegum pink but the sort of pink which has warm undertones. If u want a subtle chic look for office wear or daytime, swirl a light hand and it'll give u a subltle warm pinkish flush. At nights though u can layerit just a teeny bit more for more pop! For the price though the size of the compact is small...but hey if it makes u look gorgeous...then no complaints!. As far as i have seen it looks good on cool as well as warm toned gals.Definitely a keeper !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2009 9:11:00 AM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

While I was in my red thing haircolor I decided I needed some apricot blus to pick up my pale skin and make my face more .. errr, red hair appropriate. How dumb..lol.

I used this all summer and it looked great. This is a soft apricot/pink which looks scary in the pan but applies beautifully and is typical of BB quality -- sheer and natural when applied.

I am now a blonde again and this color keeps on ticking.. it looks great on my skin and is the blush I look for for a slight kick to the neutral eye and red lip (orange base lippie).

The other plus is that this blush comes in a great package which fits perfectly into the portable palettes. Will always repurchase.

LOve!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2009 6:28:00 PM More reviews by missannster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this blush is amazing. i own 2 bobbi brown blushes, this and peony, which i got in a bronzer/blush duo and both are 2 of my favorites. apricot is a warm, vibrant, intense corally pink. it's very pigmented, so a slight swipe picks up a lot of product. what i love the most about this, is how natural they are. when blended out, i don't know how to describe it, but your skin shows through, making it look glowy without any shimmer. i love my mac mineralize blushes and tarte cheekstains, but these bobbi brown blushes always make me ignore my others.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2009 3:55:00 PM More reviews by LAsCene

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Gorgeous blush shade. Gives the skin a nice glow. No fadding, stays put and highly pigmented.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2009 8:37:00 AM More reviews by kellysha

I bought this colour despite being skeptical about it..Now it has grown on me and I somewhat like it compared to my regular blush (peony). It looks a lot brighter on the palette than it does on your face. It gives a totally natural colouring to my cheeks and so I love it..It pops up even more after my lipstick application.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2009 6:29:00 PM More reviews by VoxClamantis

Better than Pale Pink, better than Orgasm on my NC 20/blonde complexion: my new HG! I looove it. And I just have to use the teensiest bit, so I think it will last forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2009 3:28:00 PM More reviews by apelsinka

This is one of the best blushes that I ever bought. As everybody mentioned, you need just a tiny bit of product. So the price is not bad for that reason. I said that I would buy it again, because I love it, but I'm afraid I will never finish it!
I think that bright brushes are better option than pale ones. It is easy to overdo them, so you have to be very careful. You also need a good brush. However, if applied correctly, bright blush looks fantastic. It brightens up the face and it does not look powdery at all, which may happen with pale blushes (otherwise they may not really show up on the skin). Plus bright blushes last forever.
Apricot is a very happy color, and I think that it will suite most skintones, except maybe people with very light or very dark complections. Highly recommended!