October 25, 2014 | 1772 users online

Treatments (Face) - Peter Thomas Roth - Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by madhat

These pads contain almost the same substances that dermatologists use throughout facial mesotherapy(vitamins,amino acids ....).Using dermaroller before these pads and your favorite mask after them,it's like beauty service in a luxurious spa.I use it three times a week(don't like exaggeration) and blackheads are less than ever,my skin seems smoother and is a weapon of protection against sun damage and oxidization in general.Really lucky to have discovered this product!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by estubbs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like these pads. I bought a 60 count jar on Amazon for about $26 (on Prime). I cut them in half and use one in the morning and one at night. I am finding them a touch drying, but overall, the results have been pretty good. My pores seem clearer and some blackheads have resolved. However, I have very clogged skin, so others might have better results. I worry a little bit that I am overdoing them, because I am using them so often, but my skin seems mostly able to handle it. I use Shiseido SPF 35 religiously every day as a moisturizer. I might start layering it with a basic moisturizer or under eye cream, where I am starting to see crepiness. However, I still get cysts even while using these, which is disappointing. It has helped clear some of them quicker than they might otherwise have cleared, but others have stubbornly stuck around. As much as I like this, I do still feel I need a retinoid, so have made an appointment with the derm for Retin A.

UPDATE: I stopped using these after I went on Retin A Micro, so I am decreasing the rating to 2.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by torrrayyyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I freaking love these pads i use them twice a day with moisturizer after i wash it off and my face is flawless. I suffered my whole life with acne large pores acne scars and discoloration but with these that is now a thing of the past. These are a absolute godsend...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by Mysticmme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using Unwrinkle Peel Pads for 1 1/2 years. I'll continue to repurchase them because:

-cystic outbreaks are gone.
- sun damage is lessened to the point where a quality concealer renders the spots obsolete.
-dryness in winter is minimal.
-less blackheads than ever in my life

However, I don't have fine lines. I have good elasticity, so I can't judge Uwrinkle Peel Pads on this. I also don't have a "glow", but that's easily fixed with a dewy foundation.

The pads sting where an outbreak is coming. But repeated use fixes this, and any acne dies before it becomes visible.

It's not a miracle worker, but it does work. Combine this with healthy moisturizers, Vitamin C and a good diet, outdoor activity and the benefits are noticeable.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 12:29:00 PM More reviews by ffelts

A little about me, I'm 35 years old, and spent the greater part of my life in the harsh Texas sun. Due to my skin sensitivity I need to be very careful with the products I use. When I say sensitive skin, I mean VERY sensitive. I once had 1st degree burns on my face from a regular over the counter makeup remover listed as for "sensitive skin". After reading the rave reviews about PTR Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads I decided to try it. I was very nervous at first and only left it on for 30 seconds; however, the next time I worked up to a minute. I have had great success with the condition of my skin since using this product. My sister, mom, and a friend have all purchased this product after seeing the results I've achieved. My skin is smoother; less blemished, less sunspots, less redness, and has achieved an overall healthier glow. I only use the product once a week since my face is sensitive, and I always follow it up with a moisturizing cream. Overall, I would highly recommend this product and plan on giving it out as gifts to my girlfriends this year. :-)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by KimD507

Love them!
Didnt completely eliminate my products but think heals breakouts much quicker..skin looks breaming and radianT!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2012 7:51:00 PM More reviews by gizmoesmom

Love love love these pads, they melt the wrinkles away and they make your skin so soft! at 51 I need all the help also use the unwrinkle night love it all!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2012 4:19:00 PM More reviews by annachristina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My skin:
Oily
Large pores
Clogging
Some blackheads/whiteheads
Flakes
Rough in appearance
I might get a pimple every few months

My morning ritual is simple: swipe with a PTR pad, rinse with water, tone if needed, apply moisturizer with SPF, apply makeup. That's it.

I use one pad on my face, neck, and chest in the morning because I don't want to overdo it. I've found that if I use too many products geared toward oily skin at once my face freaks out.

My face is brighter, skin is smoother, and my pores appear smaller. I normally have this weird clogging between my lower lip and chin and it's gotten better. I can't say that my hyperpigmentation is fading and I don't have any wrinkles, but I didnt get these for that. I'm using less product and the products that I am using go on easier and sink in better. The best part is that my skin isn't as oily as it normally is. I blot with a Boscia blotting sheet maybe twice a day now. Dare I say that my skin is now normal/combination? I think so!

Will I buy these again? Hell yes. Can I say hell here? Please don't flag me. Why will I buy this again? Because I had two people tell me that I'm absolutely glowing to the point of accusing me of being pregnant. Another person asked if I'd had a facelift (WTF? Really?). A final said she'd never seen me with so much makeup on during finals week when it was the week before my period, and I wasn't wearing as much as a layer of lip balm. The only change I've made is these pads.

I'd get a sample of these from Sephora and start using them every other day or so if you're wondering how they'll work out or if you're scared of an adverse reaction.

13 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2012 2:31:00 PM More reviews by kwippy

This is my first PTR purchase and I cannot say anything but positive things in terms of expectations and results. I always take what Sephora sales girls say with a grain of salt, but this product is definitely worth the $40 something price tag. I agree with the other reviewers with using other products that compliment this one that work with the chemistry of your skin. No matter what you read or what people tell you, its all trial and error. Its gentle enough for my sensitive skin when even the most gentle of cleansers give me redness. I feel that for a thirty something year old like myself can leave the solution on your skin for five minutes or so and be fine. Depending on what your regimen is or what other topical meds you're using, you can leave it on for longer, I feel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2012 4:02:00 PM More reviews by SorceressOfTheDark

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm a huge fan of Peter Thomas Roth products. The majority of his products work for me. I use his Un-Wrinkle Pads a few times a week along with Retin-A the other times, and Ole Henricksen the other days. I believe in switching. These pads give my face such a luminous glow, it's truly amazing. I do cut them in half, because there is enough liquid in them for your face, neck and back of your hands. Turn the container over first to saturate the pad before you take it out tho. Very carefully, with two fingers place it gently on your face and use the excess on your the back of your hands. Always remember, your age is judged there, also. I leave it on for up to ten minutes, depending on what I'm doing, rinse it off, and then follow with the rest of my PTR regime. My face the next day looks absolutely stunning. As a matter of fact, it looks great right then. This is a product I will always have on my shelf in the fridge. I feel it's important to follow the steps in a program however, so if you want to see long-term benefits, do use his serums, his un-wrinkle moisturizers, etc. I couldn't be more pleased. I believe they all work together ultimately.

17 out of 20 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No