November 25, 2014 | 1565 users online

Treatments (Face) - Peter Thomas Roth - Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. Love. I just ordered my second one as I am running out of my first. My skin is pretty normal, drier in the winter, oilier in the summer. I used to get hormonal breakouts on occasion, once a month - BUT I have not had ANY since starting this over two months ago. Not one. My skin looks more even, pores are less visible, fine lines are pretty much gone and my makeup goes on so much smoother. I use this at night, 5-6 nights per week. Twice a day dries out my skin so I stick to once per day. I leave it on for 3-5 minutes, rinse off and apply my normal nighttime treatments/moisturizers. Stung a bit at first but not anymore. My skin feels and looks so smooth with this product! Can't live without this one. Pricey, but worth it to me!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2013 1:37:00 AM More reviews by Imimpressions

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not sure if this is making a major difference in my skin but I think it is helping. Once a week I use this as a 15min mask followed by 10% gel. I found I broke out awful after using but I think my skin was purging because I rarely get a breakout now and my skin is not aging since using ;) well at least I think that!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 9:33:00 AM More reviews by JohnLocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These peel pads are incredible! Ever since I began using them two months ago, I've noticed that I really don't get random blemishes anymore. My skin is otherwise clear, but every couple weeks I used to get a pimple on my nose, or my chin, or my forehead - now: never! If any little redness does appear, it's gone after I use a peel pad and it never develops into anything more.

Like many others, I cut the pads in half, because they have so much product on them and I find that half is enough for my face, nice, and chest. Also, the best deal I've found for these is on QVC, where they sell the Peel pads as part of a 6-piece kit that is $5 cheaper than the jar of pads normally is alone! (accurate as of 7/17/2013).

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Kristine47

I have been using Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads for 10 years now, and I cannot imagine not having these in my anti-aging skin care arsenal! After cleansing, (a.m. and p.m.) I will open my jar, and proceed to cut 3 or 4 pads in half, enabling them to last longer. Half of a pad is ample amount for my face, neck, decollette and back of my hands. These pads prep my skin using the best of ingredients for quick cell turnover, smaller pores, firmer and softer skin and a radiance/glow that makes your skin look flawless. I leave the 'magic serum' that each pad is soaked in for a total of 5 minutes, after which I rinse thoroughly and pat dry. You know you are doing a wonderful thing when you use these daily, because the effects just keep getting better and better. I'm 47, and people usually guess my age in my early 30's...sometimes even in my 20's! The ONE product I cannot do without! :)

29 out of 31 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by madhat

These pads contain almost the same substances that dermatologists use throughout facial mesotherapy(vitamins,amino acids ....).Using dermaroller before these pads and your favorite mask after them,it's like beauty service in a luxurious spa.I use it three times a week(don't like exaggeration) and blackheads are less than ever,my skin seems smoother and is a weapon of protection against sun damage and oxidization in general.Really lucky to have discovered this product!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by estubbs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like these pads. I bought a 60 count jar on Amazon for about $26 (on Prime). I cut them in half and use one in the morning and one at night. I am finding them a touch drying, but overall, the results have been pretty good. My pores seem clearer and some blackheads have resolved. However, I have very clogged skin, so others might have better results. I worry a little bit that I am overdoing them, because I am using them so often, but my skin seems mostly able to handle it. I use Shiseido SPF 35 religiously every day as a moisturizer. I might start layering it with a basic moisturizer or under eye cream, where I am starting to see crepiness. However, I still get cysts even while using these, which is disappointing. It has helped clear some of them quicker than they might otherwise have cleared, but others have stubbornly stuck around. As much as I like this, I do still feel I need a retinoid, so have made an appointment with the derm for Retin A.

UPDATE: I stopped using these after I went on Retin A Micro, so I am decreasing the rating to 2.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by torrrayyyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I freaking love these pads i use them twice a day with moisturizer after i wash it off and my face is flawless. I suffered my whole life with acne large pores acne scars and discoloration but with these that is now a thing of the past. These are a absolute godsend...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by Mysticmme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using Unwrinkle Peel Pads for 1 1/2 years. I'll continue to repurchase them because:

-cystic outbreaks are gone.
- sun damage is lessened to the point where a quality concealer renders the spots obsolete.
-dryness in winter is minimal.
-less blackheads than ever in my life

However, I don't have fine lines. I have good elasticity, so I can't judge Uwrinkle Peel Pads on this. I also don't have a "glow", but that's easily fixed with a dewy foundation.

The pads sting where an outbreak is coming. But repeated use fixes this, and any acne dies before it becomes visible.

It's not a miracle worker, but it does work. Combine this with healthy moisturizers, Vitamin C and a good diet, outdoor activity and the benefits are noticeable.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 12:29:00 PM More reviews by ffelts

A little about me, I'm 35 years old, and spent the greater part of my life in the harsh Texas sun. Due to my skin sensitivity I need to be very careful with the products I use. When I say sensitive skin, I mean VERY sensitive. I once had 1st degree burns on my face from a regular over the counter makeup remover listed as for "sensitive skin". After reading the rave reviews about PTR Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads I decided to try it. I was very nervous at first and only left it on for 30 seconds; however, the next time I worked up to a minute. I have had great success with the condition of my skin since using this product. My sister, mom, and a friend have all purchased this product after seeing the results I've achieved. My skin is smoother; less blemished, less sunspots, less redness, and has achieved an overall healthier glow. I only use the product once a week since my face is sensitive, and I always follow it up with a moisturizing cream. Overall, I would highly recommend this product and plan on giving it out as gifts to my girlfriends this year. :-)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by KimD507

Love them!
Didnt completely eliminate my products but think heals breakouts much quicker..skin looks breaming and radianT!