Cover Girl Cheekers in Classic Pink

on 3/11/2011 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Super cheap and a great product! The color really goes on well and it stays the whole day. I wouldn't really recommend it for tannish skin because it does look a bit unnatural. I'm definitely gonna buy this product again, just in a deeper color :)

on 3/9/2011 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used only cg cheekers blush for many years. I usually stuck with Plumberry Glow, the most amazing flushed, just got in from the snow, or conversely, over bronzer, best slightly sun burnt over tan, but in the best way possible, glow, ever. Then I loved Pretty Peach, still love both of those, but use a lighter bronzer now and this is gorgeous over it! I have been using Mainly Stila Blush lately, mostly Hint, because I wanted a sheer matte all winter. But I'm so looking forward to spring and missed that certain lit from within glow I only have gotten from CG Cheekers, despite the low DS price.

Got this on a whim but was looking for a bright pop of color for the apples of my cheeks. This has subtle shimmer, no glitter, while its blue based, its also got a peachy aspect to it. Lovely and cheap. CG ought to make these in round pans and ditch the useless brush, but we all know brushes like these are irrelevant by now. This is lovely and so worth the little you spend on it. BTW, you can use a CG Cheekers blush daily and not hit pan for a good long time!

Paula Begoun gives this blush a bad review saying its dry and goes on streaky, well I must disagree. I have been using this blush for several years. Its super cheap and I always use a $1 coupon, so it costs around $3. It goes on smoothly and has a nice sheen without being sparkly. I throw away the brush that comes with it when I first open the package and use my big Estee Lauder blush brush to apply it. The packaging is really cheap and so is the brush, CG puts the quality in the blush itself. I have actually pried the pan out of the container and put it in my old beautiful Mary Kay compact- much better.

on 3/1/2011 9:39:00 PM

Beautiful pink color. Slight shimmer and lasts a decent amount of time.

on 2/20/2011 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm not in love with this blush, but I figure the springlike pink is pretty and the application is sheer. I use a big blush brush and apply high over my cheekbones.
I sort of wish this came in a round pot - it would be easier for me to apply.
I've owned the same compact for a year and have hardly made a dent in it. I'll probably be using the same compact in another.

on 1/25/2011 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

Cheap as chips, terrible packaging/brush but no matter - the colour's the thing - a beautiful pop of cool pink! I'm just discovering blush and love this - no-shimmer, brightens my eyes and whole face. A perfect pick-me-up for the January doldrums.

on 12/8/2010 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love this color. I am pretty tanned and this actually gives me a nice pink natural flush, it looks so pretty on. I use to wear MAC cubic, dame or pink swoon, but I find this color does just as good of a job and at such an amazing price. Oh one more thing, I hate the brush and I wish there was a better design to the container, sort of weird trying to get a good brush to swipe for the color. Besides that I love the blush.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I think I bought the wrong color, because it's way too pink on me. But I LOVE the product itself. It lasts a really long time, because I've had this for 2 months and it looks untouched! I haven't used the brush it comes with, due to the fact my mom told me it gives terrible application. I prefer my mom's once- used bare minerals brush, thank you very much.

on 10/21/2010 12:32:00 PM

This comes out verrrryyyy pink on me. Sometimes it's cute to have those ultra-pink cheeks, but I normally go pretty tame with my blush so not sure if I'm going to keep this stuff around. May be going up for swap soon...

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Though this is a very Barbie pink, it shows up on my NC40 skin just faintly enough to get me a subtle glow, perfect for when I have heavy eye or lip makeup and don't want to overkill. I have two other shades and both are gorgeous and smooth and pigmented, though the right brush technique is surprisingly hard to find. The only thing is that they have a weird powdery scent to them which is unnecessary, but it goes away. It's a great product just showcased cheaply.