August 28, 2014 | 1354 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Cheekers in Classic Pink

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by aredore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm not in love with this blush, but I figure the springlike pink is pretty and the application is sheer. I use a big blush brush and apply high over my cheekbones.
I sort of wish this came in a round pot - it would be easier for me to apply.
I've owned the same compact for a year and have hardly made a dent in it. I'll probably be using the same compact in another.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2011 9:46:00 AM More reviews by highrise

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cheap as chips, terrible packaging/brush but no matter - the colour's the thing - a beautiful pop of cool pink! I'm just discovering blush and love this - no-shimmer, brightens my eyes and whole face. A perfect pick-me-up for the January doldrums.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2010 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Ahlexa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this color. I am pretty tanned and this actually gives me a nice pink natural flush, it looks so pretty on. I use to wear MAC cubic, dame or pink swoon, but I find this color does just as good of a job and at such an amazing price. Oh one more thing, I hate the brush and I wish there was a better design to the container, sort of weird trying to get a good brush to swipe for the color. Besides that I love the blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2010 6:50:00 PM More reviews by makeupmissy123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think I bought the wrong color, because it's way too pink on me. But I LOVE the product itself. It lasts a really long time, because I've had this for 2 months and it looks untouched! I haven't used the brush it comes with, due to the fact my mom told me it gives terrible application. I prefer my mom's once- used bare minerals brush, thank you very much.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2010 12:32:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

This comes out verrrryyyy pink on me. Sometimes it's cute to have those ultra-pink cheeks, but I normally go pretty tame with my blush so not sure if I'm going to keep this stuff around. May be going up for swap soon...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2010 11:01:00 PM More reviews by captainflamingo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Though this is a very Barbie pink, it shows up on my NC40 skin just faintly enough to get me a subtle glow, perfect for when I have heavy eye or lip makeup and don't want to overkill. I have two other shades and both are gorgeous and smooth and pigmented, though the right brush technique is surprisingly hard to find. The only thing is that they have a weird powdery scent to them which is unnecessary, but it goes away. It's a great product just showcased cheaply.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2010 12:12:00 AM More reviews by barbiepink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best blush that I own, hands down. So pretty, on me it makes me look 5 years younger (which could be a bad or good) lol. Gives you that natural "blush" look and the prettiest pink color, PURE ballerina pink. The pigmentation is great and even the slightest touch up I get A LOT of color on my fair skin. So beautiful! It's got that classic covergirl scent that I adore as well. I've purchased this for only a couple of dollars, can't beat that. Second fav. blush after this is Mac's "Summer Rose" for me, but this is by far THE prettiest on.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2010 1:02:00 PM More reviews by jennaxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you're on a beauty budget, this product is for you! It provides that classic girly glow on the apples of your cheeks and did not irritate my sensitive skin what-so-ever. It has a weird perfumey smell but don't worry you can't smell it on your face, only during application. It is not finely milled so it makes a bit of a mess when brushing it around in the pan. The best part about it is that it's a colour dupe for theBALM Down Boy blush!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2010 4:58:00 PM More reviews by ksnodgrass

my favorite brand and color blush!! im convinced this would look good on every skin color. and the best thing about it, you can actually see it. i hate blush that takes loads to even notice. its all about knowing where to apply this as well as your brush. i would say dont use this on your skin if you dont have a base of foundation underneath, it will tend to just look like your skin is irritated or red like someone else had complained, but on top of foundation you can really see how pretty the color is. been using this for five years and still have not switched. and as for the smell i like it but yes it does smell like an old ladies makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2010 3:22:00 PM More reviews by bellalinda1805

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a really nice surprise coming from a spur of the moment drugstore purchase. I have been looking for a really nice and “simple” pink blush that I can wear everyday, and I think this is it….it doesn’t look over the top, but still gives me that “flush” I was looking for in a blush. It really perks up my NW25 complexion, and it’s cheap. I think I paid under $5 in Rite-Aid. The only thing I don’t like about this blush is the cheap smell…it reminds me of like my grandmother’s old cosmetics.