October 20, 2014 | 926 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2014 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

This is one of my favorite highlighters now after receiving it in a sample kit with Posetint. It's a milky pink color that is not shimmery or glittery. It's more of a satin highlighter that i find perfect because I am closing in on 40 and do not like that overdone highlight look.

It's very natural and subtle. It looks awesome layered with Posetint. BTW, I own the dupe for this ELF Facial Whip in Lilac and it is spot on. So if you don't wanna spend the money on Benefit, check out the ELF one for $1.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 11:34:00 AM More reviews by gadgetgalz

Easy to apply and give makeup highlight a new name!

Definetely a must-have. Brightens up the whole face drastically. Application is also easy and blends well. I love using high beam as my brow bone highlighter too.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 5:31:00 PM More reviews by englande

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. Works well on my light skin. I use a tiny bit under my eyes and blend it down into my blush. That really helps give me that air brush look. I also use it on my brow bone. I don't find it to be sparkly or too shimmery. Doesn't give me a frosted look either. It just gives me a little light right where I need it. Good stuff and lasts through the day.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2014 9:45:00 AM More reviews by lesk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

for some reason I kept buying these benefit liquid tints and complexion highlighters until I now have them all. I thought there must be something great that they cost so much. ...unless u don't use any foundations this doesn't really do anything because putting powder over covers it up and putting it over powder or liquid foundation ruins your finish.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2014 10:06:00 AM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product will give you a light pinkish-white sheen and isn't glittery at all! I like to use this at the corners of my eyes and on the top of my lips (cupidsbow) but on my cheeks this can be to white and frosty for my NC30 skin. I also don't like the packaging you cannot get the last bit of product out, because the brush does not reach the bottom or the sides so a lot of product goes to waste. It's not a bad product just bad packaging and not suitable for my skintone I prefer to use Benefit's Girl Meets Pearl which is a better match for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 10:14:00 AM More reviews by girlgeniuss

I must have stood in front of the Benefit counter at Ulta for 15 minutes contemplating whether I should drop $26 on this gleaming pink bottle. I swatched it on my hand next to NYX's liquid highlighter and it totally stole the spotlight. The latter looked like cheap glitter next to High Beam. I went home and immediately applied it to the highest part of my cheek bones and above my brow bone using the RT Stippling Brush. At first glance, you really cant notice it. But once you turn your face, I promise you'll see yourself gleaming in the light. A little goes a long way with this one therefor it's bound to last you a good while. The only thing I wish they'd change is the nail polish type of bottle. It calls for some messiness and it's nearly impossible to reach the bottom when you start running out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 10:55:00 AM More reviews by Anahata66

I love the way this looks on my skin. I use it on my cheeks, cupids bow, corners of the eye and sometimes brow bone. The packaging could be better. The nail polish type bottle and applicator makes for a lot of product going to waste when you're running low. I'd say that's about the only negative. I like being able to use my fingers to blend, sort of like the way you would with blushes that are stains, you need to blend the product well so it doesn't look to cakey or ends up all over the place. Definately give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Kellie183

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I would be absolutely lost without my high beam! I use it everyday and with every look. Pop a bit on your cheekbones over your foundation and add some blusher and it really gives my cheeks a much needed lift. Adding a drop on my brow bone is worth it too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Rainstorm89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ive been using this product for 8 years and it is a must have in my collection. It is definitely my HG of highlighters thats for sure. It gives my face a beautiful glow that if applied correctly doesnt look overdone. It works wonders to put in the inner corners of my eyes, on my cupids bow, & cheek bones.It is lovely underneath the brows to give them a little pop of brightness. I absolutely love to use it to contour with, and I find it looks really pretty underneath blush as well.

I dislike the packaging especially because the little brush will contaminate the product if you use it directly on your face.the brush also applies way to much product for certain areas of the face, so I prefer to dab it on my hand and then use a brush or my fingers. It is also a bit pricey but it lasts a very long time.

Tips for using this product : use a light hand! ive heard it works great with a stippling brush but I have never tried it. Also it works much better with a lipgloss style makeup wand. not sure of the exact name sorry, but here is a link to what I mean http://www.newlifesystems.com/products/disposable-lip-gloss-applicator-425-50-count/?sourcecode=NGOOPF&utm_source=google&utm_medium=shop&utm_campaign=Shopping%2BComparison%2BSites&gclid=CMf2tJ_vnrwCFatcMgodHgIAkQ

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 11:21:00 PM More reviews by pcsheather

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

HG highlighter for a sheer, dewy finish. If you like glitter or shimmer then this isn't the one for you. It's beautiful for subtle highlighting.