December 21, 2014 | 1960 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - 2000 Calorie Mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The packaging is a little outdated, but the product is great! This mascara really does thicken lashes significantly! It has a nice brush with dense bristles that grab just the right amount of mascara--I really enjoy the curved brush because it fits my lashes perfectly. I never experience clumping and it is non-irrating to contact lens wearers. The price is cheap and it is definitely one of the better mascaras out there, I just wish they'd update the packaging!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by anastasianiaou18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

endless volume.adds lenght.buildable.trully black.
great!reminds me a lot of clinique's "high impact".

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2013 12:39:00 PM More reviews by ashleym04

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Was expecting more - I had to order my 2000 Calorie from the UK on eBay and waited 2 weeks to receive. Used this mascara back in the 90's and wanted to see what all the hype was about since I didn't remember it being all that wonderful. I tested the 2000 Calorie against my CG Super Thick Lash which is supposed to be the exact same and the only difference I can see is that the CG keeps my lashes softer. Otherwise, I see no difference in the appearance. The CG is half the cost and I can get it locally. The 2000 is a good mascara but I expected more. I have long lashes anyways and my biggest issue with mascara is flaking. The CG seems to flake so slightly but otherwise these two seem identical.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of the better mascaras, and I've had quite a lot! If you want natural looking eyelashes I'd choose this one, it makes my eyelashes really long and thick without clumping or looking too black. It also lasts for absolutely ages! Can't recommend it highly enough

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2013 11:05:00 AM More reviews by abbiejeynes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mascara is one of my favourites! it may take a few coats for the over all effect to be shown but with its super fast drying time its not a problem at all! ive gone through so many mascaras and finally found one that actually volumizes, lengthens and curls without any clumping or smudging! IT ALSO HOLDS A CURL BEAUTIFULLY AND LASTS ALL DAY so much better than max factors false lash effect, you must try this out you'll. love it

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by gunc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I just purchased it and it's already my HG mascara.
It does not give a dramatic false-lash effect. But I only wear one coat and I don't actually want a dramatic effect.
In one coat, it gives a full black colour, a little volume, lenghtens a little. It brings out your lashes but still looks pretty natural. It does not clump. It does not stick lashes together.

Overall, it's great and affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2013 6:54:00 AM More reviews by atousa123

After trying many different mascara, from Rimmel to Bourjois (clubbing length one which is good but I found dries way too quickly) I had researched some reviews of mascaras at drugstores as I generally find them to be quite good, this one had the best reviews. Fortunately, I already have very very long eyelashes and I wanted something that is not clumpy, doesnt make them try, and can be reapplied without the clumpyness, THIS DOES JUST THAT! I can reapply loadsa times without worrying about clumpyness or drying and my eyelashes look more voluminous than ever! Would definitely repurchase, my new favourite!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Thatgayb_tchthatsmells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beautiful, affordable mascara. This makes my lashes long and plump and very black. It can however flake a teeny bit after a long day. Will definitely continue to repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2013 7:36:00 AM More reviews by sarahsweety566

i dont like this mascra spshilly the smellll of it , u feel like its very chemical and strong , it dosnt maxiums or five volume to the lashes at least not the way i like ..for me it was a dispoitment spashily for my first max factor mascra ,, but the price is grt for a drug store mascra ,,wouldnt buy it again

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by elixmia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara did not add any volume to my lashes with multiple coats and it was a bit messy to apply, though the wand size was good for applying. During the day there was not much smudging, but it just didn't make my lashes look very good. The tube had a chemical smell to it that bothered me quite a bit. I won't be repurchasing this item.