Cover Girl Lash Blast

3.7

Waterproof: Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Talc. Non-Waterproof: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

AMAZING drugstore mascara. Definitely recommend to all! Have used for years!

on 8/29/2014 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I am not a fan of large brushes. I find them to be a bit messy when trying to apply.
This product really did nothing for my lashes except make them look clumpy. It also smudged and flaked during the day.

on 8/28/2014 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ok so obv this a great mascara. Makes your lashes big with crazy volume and length. One of the best ive tried from a drugstore (ive tried way to many lol). I always have a tube of this in on my vanity! Only bad thing is ull havfta touch up after a few hours because it tends to die down the boldness leaves after a while but no biggie. Awsome mascara for the money!

on 8/21/2014 7:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

After trying tons and tons of mascaras recommended by other reviewers, I literally almost gave up finding a mascara that could hold a curl for longer that 5 minutes (my eyelashes are so straight) until I bought LashBlast. I was very skeptical at first because of the many failed buys before, but...success!! The first mascara that holds my curl for the whole day! It doesn't give masses of volume to my lashes but it's definitely more than enough for that everyday look.

Haven't had a problem with clumps or flakiness but it does smudge a bit on my bottom lid after a few hours (although not as bad as previous mascaras).

So worth a try, will definitely buy it again as it's a fair price!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This mascara is great!! This mascara is definitely on the dryer side in comparison to other mascaras, which my thin Asian lashes LOVE. I use the waterproof version and it holds the curl in my lashes for the entire day. It definitely makes my lashes appear thicker and longer. This mascara gets even better a couple weeks after you open it. My lashes would appear even thicker after the formula has dried out a little. This mascara lasts all day, but I can still remove it pretty easily with my Shiseido Eye and Lip makeup remover. Since I first started using this mascara a couple years ago, I keep coming back to this even though I've tried numerous other mascaras. This is definitely the best mascara I've used so far.

This mascara made my lashes look great. One package lasted me about three months with daily use before getting clumpy. The only problem I had with this mascara was that it bothered my eyes when I wore my contacts. . . And I don't like to wear my glasses. :(

on 8/13/2014 7:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This holds the CURL in my lashes and at 38 yrs old i have tried 100 or so other kinds of mascara, all price ranges. Bargain product!

on 8/10/2014 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Love it I definitely can notice a difference on my lashes when I use it it's a very good product.

on 8/8/2014 6:41:00 PM

I recently purchased this because of all the hype and now I totally understand why. It does what it claims to do (add volume and long lashes) and it lasts all day! I've used the Clump Crusher (which I love) but this is now my HG. I give it four points because I need to get used to it, but so far I'm loving it!

on 8/7/2014 6:55:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This was the first mascara I ever used when I first started getting into makeup, so I'll always have a nostalgic soft spot for it. It used to be my HG for awhile before I started trying different mascaras. I have since moved on to Maybelline's full n soft mascara and will definitely not be going back.

It's a decent mascara, but nothing special. It felt a little too heavy on my eyelashes and it would flake a lot.

Video Reviews & Tutorials