Cover Girl Lash Blast

3.7

Waterproof: Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Talc. Non-Waterproof: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

on 8/8/2014 6:41:00 PM

I recently purchased this because of all the hype and now I totally understand why. It does what it claims to do (add volume and long lashes) and it lasts all day! I've used the Clump Crusher (which I love) but this is now my HG. I give it four points because I need to get used to it, but so far I'm loving it!

on 8/7/2014 6:55:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This was the first mascara I ever used when I first started getting into makeup, so I'll always have a nostalgic soft spot for it. It used to be my HG for awhile before I started trying different mascaras. I have since moved on to Maybelline's full n soft mascara and will definitely not be going back.

It's a decent mascara, but nothing special. It felt a little too heavy on my eyelashes and it would flake a lot.

on 7/26/2014 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My HG mascara. I've used this for years and at times I'd try other products but they'd never live up to this mascara for me. This is the only mascara I use now. I own it in very black and it makes my lashes very long. Granted, I have long lashes to begin with but this mascara lengthens them even more. To the point where my lashes faintly graze against my glasses! I love the brush. It evenly distributes and coats my lashes and it spreads them apart nicely for me without any clumps. Once dry, my lashes still feel nice to the touch.
Only downside is that sometimes I see little flakes on my cheeks and the tube tends to dry out quickly (but I use this mascara almost every day so most of the time, I'm almost finished the tube by the time it dries up). That and my eyes tend to sting when I've worn it for more than 12 hours but that could just be my fault for keeping it on that long XD
But the pros outweigh the cons for me and I keep finding myself purchasing this again!

on 7/23/2014 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It works really good when I wear it ppl ask me do I have fake eyelashes on and thats the look I was going for.

on 7/18/2014 8:21:00 PM

This is the best mascara I have ever owned. I had used it a few years ago then found my self exploring with many different drugstore mascaras. Cover girl lash blast is the only mascara that makes my lashes look long, thick, and full of volume. I always get compliments. I stay loyal to this mascara it is a nessecity for me. Only problem I have with it is that the bottle drys out fast but I still get another one. And if I'm really in need I just add a drop of water and I should be good to go. I definitely recommend this mascara.

on 7/18/2014 10:36:00 AM

My one and only holy grail make up product!!! the best product i have ever used. amazing volume, colour and stay all day power. for fun i used to try other mascaras in the past, but i know now that nothing will beat cover girl lash blast. go buy it!! ;)

This mascara is definitely one of my favorite volumizing mascaras because it does exactly what its supposed to do. It does not clump the lashes and it adds the perfect amount of volume to thin lashes like mine. The only reason why i didn't give it a 5 is because it dries out pretty quickly but i still repurchase it each time. Love this mascara.

on 7/15/2014 11:12:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have purchased this product many times and will continue to do so. This mascara (be it in brown or black) looks great. It adds volume without clumping. The volume can be natural with just one swipe or it can be built up for a more dramatic look. It really depends on what look you want to create, but this mascara gives you that versatility.
It washes off easily, but don't think that it will smudge during the day. Once it sets, it will not go anywhere.
The price is excellent too. Not a bad drugstore buy at all. It is a must have for anyone's makeup bag!

on 7/13/2014 9:21:00 PM

I've repurchased again an will continue to do so. The reason I like this so much is because it doesn't end up under my eyes in smudges. Also, it's pretty water resistant (I've cried wearing it and it remained intact for the most part; same goes for at the pool I went under water and it stayed perfect) and yet when I wash it off with cleanser and water at night it comes off effortlessly. No tugging or even having to use makeup remover under my eyes afterwards. Plumps up lashes great too. The container is a bit thick but whatevs. Great mascara!

on 7/11/2014 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I don't have to curl my eyelashes so I need a mascara to just lengthen them & Lash Blast most certainly does the job not only does it not clump up, it also keeps your lashes seprated never together & makes your lashes look like they're not yours! I've tried every other brand possible( from the drugstore, on a budget😎) , Loreal, Maybeline, Rimmel London & they don't begin to compare the wonders Lash Blast does! Most def a great buy!

Video Reviews & Tutorials