August 29, 2014 | 1850 users online

Styling Products - Got 2 Be - Crazy Sleek Hot Smooth Iron & Blow Dry Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2009 11:36:00 PM More reviews by loveshack529

I love this product. Have been using this for the last 4 months and has never failed me. I put a lot of heat in my hair regularly so I needed some sort of protection. I use this before I use the curling iron and it left my hair soft and smooth. It also held the waves I created in my hair, and my hair is naturally stick straight. The smell is a pleasant citrus-y fragrance, and not too overbearing. The product didnt leave any stickiness or residue. As for the packaging, well I wouldnt recommend spraying it directly to your hair, but better to spray a small amount in your hands first and distribute it along your strands. I'm not sure why most people complain about the spray nozzle as it does not reflect the great performance this product delivers.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2009 7:33:00 PM More reviews by kristin55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this product for a couple of years now. For those of you that don't know, you aren't supposed to spray it directly onto your hair! You spray it in your hands first and then apply it evenly to your hair. You shouldn't be using that much either. When you use the right amount it never ways your hair down or makes it feel sticky or greasy. I use this on towel dried hair before I comb my it out. If you appy it to tangled hair when you get out of the shower it works as a great detangler and combs out so easily! I love this product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2009 3:08:00 AM More reviews by Dreamcrusher86

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried this a long time ago and I HATED it!It made my hair a little smoother,but nothing drastic.The spray bottle is a joke and it left my hair feeling dirty and sticky.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2009 11:47:00 PM More reviews by LaBellaVita323

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

great product..but the spray bottle kills me. i seriously couldn't wait to try this when i got home from buying, but was really dissapointed with the spray bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2009 3:44:00 AM More reviews by 1000cupcakes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Im mixed, and my hair is dry/curly. This product works well for me, so I would only recommend this for dry thicker hair types,for this may be too ''weighty'' for others.Also, I dont apply this to my roots at all. I notice my hair seems too stay straighter and have more memory.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2009 5:05:00 PM More reviews by cn20098

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

it is a good product and it works
but it makes your hair sticky and oily :(

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2009 2:06:00 AM More reviews by thal89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only thing i liked about this product was the smell. It made my hair feel weird and greasy. Also made my flat iron tug on my hair. Have had better results with other products.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2009 1:31:00 AM More reviews by Angelpuff2005

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love this lotion! The smell reminds me of Froot Loops! Yum!
I have thick curly hair so I need something to tame as well as protect it when I am styling with my blow dryer & flat iron.This product does a very good job at smoothing out my curls and cuts my blow drying time in half. I usually spray in my hair while damp, section off my hair, blow dry with a round brush, and flat iron with the chi. It comes out perfect each time. shiny and healthy.
Personally, like the shape and spray design of the bottle, except it needs a twist locking feature at the end of the nozzle rather than that insert clampy thing. Everyone is saying it sprays in a stream but i just spray in my hand to apply anyway.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2009 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Dance41886

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not impressed with this product at all! It sprays it a thin line with does not evenly distribute the product in your hair. Smells awful and when my hair was dry it felt gunky and I had product buildup. I tried it again and sprayed the product in my hands then put it on my hair and I was still left with that gunky feeling.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2009 11:49:00 AM More reviews by krumrill

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This stuff is just ok. It has a strong, citrusy smell, but I kind of like it. The product itself is like a serum and cream in one. It applies like a serum, but with a creamier consistancy that makes it easier to work with. I'm not sure how well it did at protecting, because I still got a lot of split ends. I gave it three lippies because it gave my color-treated hair a little boost of shine, and it didn't weigh my hair down drastically, but it did controll frizz a lot. Overall I wouldn't buy this again, I just wasn't crazy about it. Might work for some people, just not for me.