October 26, 2014 | 974 users online

Fragrances - Paris Hilton - Can Can

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2011 4:23:00 PM More reviews by XxgeorgixX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I thought the packaging was great and I loved the bottle. For the first week I had this I really like the fresh smell of it as I usually buy flowery and fruity smells but i was pleasantly suprised, however it has slowly crept to the back of my shelf and now im not to bothered about it. nothing unusually. one time buy!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2011 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Tovah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

These days my fragrance choices are heavily influenced by my three-year old daughter, who is eerily determined in her likes and dislikes. (Where did she get that trait?) So, for daytime wear, I seem to be on a break from my Malles and Chanels, and L'Artisans...My daughter loves, loves to sniff my fragrances (and I have enough to keep her active for days), and she loves to sniff fragrances wherever we go. I'd never tested fragrances at Target, or CVS before now (I didn't even know they have such a huge stock of scents)...but sniffing with a daughter is too much of a joy to resist! My daughter's tastes have resulted in me spending around $12.00 for a roll-on of Spear's Curious, and now, a $20ish gift set of Paris Hilton Can Can. (It's probably a ploy; cheap fragrances for Mommy means more clothes for her.) I don't spray fragrance on my daughter's skin, but, for a treat, I will spray a little on her clothing, and she is thrilled for hours. I'd always heard that Can Can smelled like cotton candy. I love the smell of cotton candy, generally, but I always thought I should smell like Bois des Iles or Carnal Flower. While Can Can is quite a contrast (understatement) to those fragrances, it's not bad at all. My chemistry's ability to bring out woods and spices in just about anything kills the candy-ish topnotes of Can Can in seconds. After that, Can Can is a much more "grown up" floral-oriental than I ever expected it to be. It's light, and clean, and definitely stays close to skin, making it fine for workplaces and crowded delis, and it's sparkly, pretty, and completely fun. There's a blast of violet-cotton candy upon first spray, but this morphs quickly into a sweet, ambery warmth and it's very, very nice. For me, the body wash and the body lotion smell better than the actual edt, and the fragrance in the lotion lasts longer than the edt. Both the lotion and the body wash are deeper florientals than the edt, and neither have the "candy" introduction. Can Can doesn't rock my world, and I'd never think of it as a "me" fragrance, but it's girly, and I won't mind a bit when my daughter asks me to spray some.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2011 3:58:00 AM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first sprayed this, I was like.. wow, I have just purchased a preteen cotton candy body splash in a pretty bottle. After the initial shock of the sugary sweet overload, I actually started to love the scent! It quickly died down to a young, flirty vanilla floral scent (I'm really bad at describing scents, some of you all here on MUA are pros and makes me feel like an idiot reviewing a perfume). It lasts a long time on me and I've received many compliments about how good I smell. I would recommend this to younger gals that are looking for a fun perfume that won't deplete the funds out of your bank account.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2011 4:00:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I liked the 'Paris Hilton' perfume that she released a long time ago, and have been wanting to try out other perfumes by Paris. So, I was pretty happy when I got this for Christmas last year. The scent is fruity/floral. With stronger fruity notes than floral. I smell orchids, which I like so that is a plus for me. It is more on the sweeter side, so if you like sweet girly perfumes, this might be one that you may like. I do notice that after awhile, the scent dies down and becomes super light, so the lasting power of this perfume is not that great. Other than that, I really like this and have been wearing it during the day and also during the night. Would recommend it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2011 10:35:00 PM More reviews by maybellinegirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a really good perfume i dislike Paris Hilton but she really knows how to make a good perfume i don't know what people are on about this perfume smells nothing like Britney spears fantasy can can is sweet but in a fruity way not in a cupcake way like Ive been using this perfume since last year this was my signature scent for a while but know Ive moved on to the one and only lady million by paco rabbanne but i do still use can can sometimes please don't judge by the name Paris Hilton just try it it will surprise a lot of people about how good it smells.
IF YOU LIKE SWEET SCENTS LIKE VIVA LA JUICY THEN YOU SHOULD TRY THIS.!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2011 9:39:00 PM More reviews by KariWinn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this perfume! I got this in a set of 4 of Paris Hilton's perfume, and this one is my favorite.
It smells like a sugar-coated apricot almost. It's sweet without being overwhelming, and I remembered following in love with this scent a few years ago, although I was not a perfume-holic at that time, so I didn't get it. I just always sneaked a sniff at it every time I see it on the counter.
I'm not sure if I'm going to get the full-sized yet, since I'm trying to discover more perfumes.
Very nice product. Decent lasting power. Delicious. Something you want to eat. Definitely something I would expect to be Paris Hilton.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2011 3:40:00 PM More reviews by amnahp12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I went in to this scent hoping and expecting to like it [expecting because I LOOOOVEE vanilla-y, sweet scents! and hoping because it's not pricey at all.] but when I sprayed it, I found one very resistible note pulsing through every chord of this scent - it smells, to me, like coconut-scented sunscreen from Hawaiian Tropics. Seriously. It is abhorrently sugary sweet and it might be that citrus note stubbornly stinging my nose ... I'll try it again, but it simply smells too generic to be a 'real' buy. If I want sweet, I'll stick to Warm Vanilla Sugar from BBW ... I'm off on the hunt for something a little muskier and hopefully just as playful, but more grown up! I wouldn't want my SO to feel like he's with a cotton candy happy 14 year old ....

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 9:19:00 AM More reviews by karencarla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love this perfume! it smells like vanilla. and i am addicted to vanilla scent! and i love that this perfume lasts all day! too bad i ran out of it but i am planning to buy another bottle or two! that's how good it is!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2011 9:05:00 AM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

This smells really good like vanilla and some kind of flower but either way it smells super good so I'd recommend it. And the bottle is cute too :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2011 6:42:00 PM More reviews by Nikki_L

I love this. Smells very ambery yet sweet. I loved her original Paris Hilton fragrance and thought I'd give this one a go. Definite repurchase. If you love amber and sweet semi-gourmand fragrances you will enjoy this.