July 29, 2014 | 1753 users online

Fragrances - Paris Hilton - Can Can

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2011 10:35:00 PM More reviews by maybellinegirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a really good perfume i dislike Paris Hilton but she really knows how to make a good perfume i don't know what people are on about this perfume smells nothing like Britney spears fantasy can can is sweet but in a fruity way not in a cupcake way like Ive been using this perfume since last year this was my signature scent for a while but know Ive moved on to the one and only lady million by paco rabbanne but i do still use can can sometimes please don't judge by the name Paris Hilton just try it it will surprise a lot of people about how good it smells.
IF YOU LIKE SWEET SCENTS LIKE VIVA LA JUICY THEN YOU SHOULD TRY THIS.!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2011 9:39:00 PM More reviews by KariWinn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this perfume! I got this in a set of 4 of Paris Hilton's perfume, and this one is my favorite.
It smells like a sugar-coated apricot almost. It's sweet without being overwhelming, and I remembered following in love with this scent a few years ago, although I was not a perfume-holic at that time, so I didn't get it. I just always sneaked a sniff at it every time I see it on the counter.
I'm not sure if I'm going to get the full-sized yet, since I'm trying to discover more perfumes.
Very nice product. Decent lasting power. Delicious. Something you want to eat. Definitely something I would expect to be Paris Hilton.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2011 3:40:00 PM More reviews by amnahp12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I went in to this scent hoping and expecting to like it [expecting because I LOOOOVEE vanilla-y, sweet scents! and hoping because it's not pricey at all.] but when I sprayed it, I found one very resistible note pulsing through every chord of this scent - it smells, to me, like coconut-scented sunscreen from Hawaiian Tropics. Seriously. It is abhorrently sugary sweet and it might be that citrus note stubbornly stinging my nose ... I'll try it again, but it simply smells too generic to be a 'real' buy. If I want sweet, I'll stick to Warm Vanilla Sugar from BBW ... I'm off on the hunt for something a little muskier and hopefully just as playful, but more grown up! I wouldn't want my SO to feel like he's with a cotton candy happy 14 year old ....

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 9:19:00 AM More reviews by karencarla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love this perfume! it smells like vanilla. and i am addicted to vanilla scent! and i love that this perfume lasts all day! too bad i ran out of it but i am planning to buy another bottle or two! that's how good it is!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2011 9:05:00 AM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

This smells really good like vanilla and some kind of flower but either way it smells super good so I'd recommend it. And the bottle is cute too :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2011 6:42:00 PM More reviews by Nikki_L

I love this. Smells very ambery yet sweet. I loved her original Paris Hilton fragrance and thought I'd give this one a go. Definite repurchase. If you love amber and sweet semi-gourmand fragrances you will enjoy this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2010 3:35:00 AM More reviews by allymahvi

I am actually obsessed with this perfume. My daily perfume used to be miss cherie dior. But I found this and fell in love. my boyfriend loves it. At first it smells a little too sweet, but after a minute of it on the sweetness mellows out and whats left is delicious. The lasting power isnt great, but its cheap so i dont feel bad retouching a few times a day. Love this!!! Thank you paris :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2010 6:51:00 PM More reviews by OliviaMakeupChannel

I love this perfume. It's the first perfume where I used the whole bottle. So sinfully candy sweet- what I love. I want to buy another bottle when I can find it for even cheaper. Probably as a tester or something. love it! Paris hilton is a perfume goddess!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2010 11:02:00 AM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

I LOVE Can Can! and I like the Paris Hilton perfumes are sold at a reasonable price too!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2010 4:47:00 PM More reviews by lexiibabii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite perfume at the moment. Very sweet and girly, works well day or night. My boyfriend calls it "a fruit basket of sex"... translation: he loves it lol. And the price is great.