July 22, 2014 | 2158 users online

Concealers - Christian Dior - Hydrating Concealer [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2006 11:49:00 PM More reviews by vldubs

I’ve been using this concealor on and off for several years now. I like the consistency and coverage it gives for the under eye area. Even though it is supposed to be long lasting, it doesn’t really hold up too long for me, but this is not a big drawback since touching it up near the end of the day doesn’t end up looking heavy…it blends right in to my skin. The price is reasonable for the amount you get. However, I would not recommend this concealor for blemishes as I need something thicker for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2006 5:05:00 AM More reviews by angelgold

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is an excellent concealer. It covers my dark circles really well and gives me a flawless under eye complexion. The great thing is that you only need a tiny bit as a little bit goes a long way. Also, it doesn't cake up the more you put on. Another great thing is that it doesn't settle into my fine lines, which I have found many concealers to do. This one makes your under eye area look fresh- and if you get the right colour match, doesn't look like you have concealer on. I found that it's also ok for covering up old pimple scars. It's a bit pricey, but I think it's worth it because it's good quality and does what it's meant to do.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2006 2:24:00 AM More reviews by Adelpheansis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this product alot, its not cakey and covers my dark circles. Prior to this I was using the MAC creme conceler but after using this product that one just seems heavy and greasy. I've just been turned on to Dior recently and so far I love everything i've tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2006 3:56:00 PM More reviews by mira646

I think this concealer is amazing. It is the best I have ever used. It blends really well and I like that it moisturizes. I leave it on for a minute or two to let it set, then blend the edges and pat it so it looks natural. I generally use it on blemishes and this red area I get around my nose. I follow with a tinted moisturizer and powder and you cannot tell where I used the concealer. My problem with other concealers on blemishes is that they are too dry and it gets this gross crusty look, drawing even more attention to my zit. However I don't like this as an undereye concealer; I get some really dark circles and if I try to make them the same color as the rest of my skin it ends up being a lot of concealer and looking cakey. I still need to find a good undereye concealer (or sleep more).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2006 3:42:00 PM More reviews by beauty_diva

This is definatly my new HG concealer for my eyes! The color (430) matches my asain skin perfectly and lightens my dark circles fairly well (doesnt completely cover but oh well). It doesnt cake, its light weight, and its moisterizing. The price is actually not bad considering its dior. I've tried so many other concealers and so far, this ones the best!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2006 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Mitsouko_Claire

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this, but i'm gettingf really sick of it! i lasts too long. The shade is good, and the coverage is great, but the tube is getting pretty grubby, snd i can't wait for it to run out so that i can treat myself to something new. Very shallow, but the fact that i haven't just thrown it out anyway says something.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2006 5:46:00 AM More reviews by zeynep81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm really surprised at good reviews for this one.Some products are just hype and this is one of them for me.I have this in #520 which is a good match for my light to med/FFF skin color.But the coverage is poor,and I mean POOR!It creases so bad that the minute I apply it,I can see it creases between the slightest lines.CD is marketing this as moisturizin/hydrating whatever..it doesn't do anything like that.You can pick something very similar from drugstore brands easily so I say don't waste your money on this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2006 8:44:00 PM More reviews by pberndt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a ok concealer....really nothing especial about this product. I heard a lot of good reviews that made me try it. The smell is really strong for a concealer and the result is no better than an ordinary one for a fraction of the price.Also, if it gets in your eyes, it really burns!! Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2006 1:57:00 PM More reviews by miss_fliss

Wow.. WOW! Okay let me give you a short glipse of what I have tried to conceal those annoying dark circles: YSL Touche Eclait, Dior SkinFlash Concealer, L'Oreal Touche Magique, Bobbi Brown, and all the "magic wands" from Lancôme, Clarins, Biotherm and Helena Rubinstein.. Nothing, nothing I tell you has worked for me! And what is really funny is that I get 15 ml, thats 10 times more than in the SkinFlash magic wand, and in addition I don't have to use as much as I would have with SkinFlash, and its still cheaper!!! It works so well, I almost don't believe it! My Holy Grail =)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2006 1:54:00 PM More reviews by cristal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love Dior and decided to give this one a try, which I really regret :( This thing is awful! I'm a PPP and got the lightest shade, which looks really yellow and unnatural on me. However I will give it two lippies because it's fairly cheap, it coveres my very dark circles completely and it does seem like it's a little hydrating. But to be honest I'd rather have dark circles than yellow blotches under my eyes. Will definitely not be repurchasing.