August 21, 2014 | 1314 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - Deluxe Shadow Box

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2011 7:19:00 AM More reviews by xandrabelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Fishnet is one of my favorite UD shades. I also use Ransom a lot from this palette. Unfortunately, those 2 shades are about all I use from this palette. In a way I find that a pity but I can't seem to get enough interest to use the other colors, especially the neutrals. They're just too... neutral.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2011 10:50:00 AM More reviews by candystripelegs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Honestly, this is the first Urban Decay product that I haven't been disappointed with and will buy again. And I have to agree with the reviwer below, Scratch is an HG color for me. The golden peach-pink colour really bring out my eyes (bllue & green with a hazel ring) and it's pigmented perfectly! I use all the colors which is very rare when I buy a palette so I would glad pay the $38 price tag.

In the 90's when I was a teen, as much I loved the look and packaging of UD, I could never use their eyeshadows because of the over-the-top shimmer and glitter that irratated my eyes. My shadow box was a gift, and I was beyond suprised by the smooth, creamy, blendable, non-glitter bomb eyeshadows!!!

The pacaking is ok, my box has held together well (had it for nearly a year now) but I don't like that the purple felt or velvet or whatver it is seems to collect every little piece of dust or fuzz. I deducted one lippie for the Honey shade, sorry but it is way to 70's disco gold on my NC20 skin and I have to use it very, very sparingly and blended with another shade. Would be a very good pigmented option for women of color though.

Looking at the website, I see they have a line of deluxe shadows that contians a few other colors not in the box so I will definitely try those. And they have mattes?!*swoon* WAY TO GO UD!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 11:28:00 AM More reviews by yurilyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my first Urban Decay's cosmetic, and now HG item for me.
Alll the colors come out so clear on the skin, stay vivid till night. I like all of them but Scratch is absolutely No.1! It is so natural and useful pink beige color that I bought the single version of this again. Fishnet, kind of unique purple color, is also my favorite. I sometimes use this one as cheek color as well as eyeshadow. This can be pretty pinkish purple blusher. Please try it on :)
It's really pity that Urban Decay has left from Japan.... Oh no.... Come back please!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2011 1:29:00 AM More reviews by bheidi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous colors, on the pan they look unwearable but give them a go and you'll be surprised :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 12:13:00 PM More reviews by zee81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this shadow palette, I thought that it would be a good post holiday present for myself :) I have played with a majority of them and I am impressed. Definitely would buy again. The packaging was a bit too bulky but otherwise excellent purchase. Shadows themselves blended beautifully and are excellent true colors. Definitely a good first UD purchase for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2011 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Calicokatie

This was my first UD product, and, hence began my love affair. I've had it for years now and I still love it. Has both some vibrant colors and neutrals. My favorites are Peace, Fishnet, and Ransom. These shadows are super smooth and look almost creamy on. Can be applied with a light hand for a wash of color, but when applied in standard fashion the payoff is incredible.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2010 12:22:00 AM More reviews by Cigarette

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

While i don't love this palette as a whole, i found my hg eyeshadows in this. Im not a huge fan of the neutral shades or the shade 'honey' but i love everything else & hit pan on many of them. UD eyeshadows are really smooth and pigmented, with minimal fallout, except for the glittery shades. There is no glitter in this palette, so i dont have to worry. I love the velvet packaging also. I probably wouldn't buy this palette again, but i will buy the full sizes of the shades i love.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2010 8:19:00 PM More reviews by Newport100s

i love this palette so much. my favs are fishnet, graffiti, zero & peace. zero sets my black eyeliner perfectly so it lasts all day. these eyeshadows are vibrant & never crease on me. the shadows in this palette are really smooth to apply. i love palettes cuz they are easy to travel with

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2010 1:43:00 AM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love collecting UD palettes. They are so cute. The price is a little steep... but you really do get what you pay for. I've found that UD shadows work better with me than MAC, although sometimes I wish they didn't have the xtreme shimmer. This palette is a gem, all of the colors are so vibrant and make for awesome looks. The only thing I wish it has was a white to use as a highlight. If it did, this would be my go-to travel palette. The packaging is awesome. I handed it to my husband and he shook it and said it reminded him of those things with a bunch of pins that you put your hand/face on and it leaves an imprint. Love this palette, bought these as gifts for three of my friends! :]

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2010 3:17:00 AM More reviews by MissApril221

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this palette. This is the second UD palette I purchased. Its a great addition to anyones collection. I don't use this palette a lot but there are quite a few looks that can be done with this. The shades are very vibrant and colorful. My favorite look to do with this palette is Fishnet on the lid, Ransom blended from the middle of the lid to the outside v, Zero blended on only the outside v and partly into the crease, and Scratch applied as a brow highlight and onto the inner corner of the eye. I love the cute purple velvet packaging with the silver mesh window, its adorable!