Plus White - 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel

4.3

Water (Aqua), Poloxamer 407, Glycerin, Hydrogen Peroxide, Methyl Salicylate, Sodium Saccharin, Phosphoric Acid.

on 9/1/2012 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this kit. I got it at a dollar store with the mouthpiece/mouthguard thingy and whitening paste as well as the rinse for about $8. I wish I honestly had the time to do it twice everyday. When I was using it, I saw wonderful results. I've given up on the Crest whitening toothpaste thats $5 for a small tube that everyone was raving about. I'll go with this over anything else. It doesn't even bother my naturally sensative teeth but I wouldn't recommend people with pre-existing dental issues to try. Wish I remembered this when my senior pics were coming up :/ Any ways, works great, cheap. What could be better?

on 9/1/2012 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Let me start off by stating, I have tried a handful of products to whiten my teeth. I've used Colgate Optic White and Crest 3D toothpaste and mouthwash, and none of those worked for me. But then I stumbled across this product and I am oh so glad I did, because this absolutely did the job. After two weeks, my teeth aren't absolutely white, but they're white enough to make me happy.
My procedure changed during the process. At first I simply squeezed the gel onto the mouthpiece, but after a few days I decided to use a cotton swab and, in a way, painted the gel onto my teeth. After that, I placed the mouthpiece in. Of course, I made sure not to touch any other part of my mouth onto the gel because it does burn when that happens. Anyways, I left the gel on for 10 minutes and did the process twice a day for two weeks.
Now my teeth are very bright. Though it was hard for me to notice because I kept looking at my teeth and barely saw a difference. Luckily my mom pointed it out. Also, a little tip! To maintain and help the whitened teeth, purchase their toothpaste. It does wonders!

on 8/12/2012 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Let me preface my review by stating: I have no dental issues. No tooth sensitivity, no gum issues, never had gingivitis...etc. I think this is important to note, as half the online reviews I read that gave this less than stellar ratings had the individual admitting to existing dental issues.

Now, from my end: I have found this works very, very well. In fact, I would recommend not spending $$ on Crest Strips or $$$ on a professional whitening and just use this a few times, appropriately spaced out.

My useage is:

First two days of purchase: 5 minutes on both days. Then once every two weeks for 5 minutes only. I brush my teeth normally, dry them off with a cotton pad, apply the gel with a clean cotton swab, wipe any and all excess product off my lips and gums, then wait 5 minutes. I then rinse and brush again normally.

I also believe those with adverse reactions did not wipe the excess off their lips and gums before sitting for 5 minutes. Hello? It's not gum/lip whitening....it's for your flipping teeth. So, wipe that stuff off your lips and gums before you sit with it soaking in your mouth for five minutes.

It's been over a week since I started using the whitening gel. I can tell a major difference. My teeth are much brighter and look so much better. I love it! I wish I had taken before and after photos. I just apply this to my teeth with my finger or q-tip and let it sit for 5+ minutes, followed by brushing my teeth.

on 7/25/2012 2:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

When i bought this at target i couldn't believe that it was less than $10 for the tube of whitening gel, the mouth guard and the whitening rinse. The first time i used it, my teeth didn't look any different but as i continued i noticed that my teeth go a little whiter, then one day i used it and my teeth were super white! I still use it and have had it for almost a year. My teeth look great in pictures and people always ask how i got them so white! It's awesome!! :) The only thing i don't like about it is that the whitening rinse has a weird package..its a bottle with a spout which creates a mess,the gel is in a tube which is good, and the mouth guard isn't very comfortable but i got used to it. Every time i use this product i keep it on for about 20 minutes because i don't think 5 minutes is enough time.
WARNING: If you use the product and your mouth has a weird feeling or you feel a burning sensation on your gums take it out immediately!! I have a pretty high tolerance to pain and i felt a tingly feeling on my gums and i left the product on and when i took it off my gums were white!! it was terrible! luckily after i brushed my teeth a few times it faded a way but it was painful and sore for a while.

If you don't want to spend too much money on a whitening product you should definitely try this!!

on 7/23/2012 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Awesome. Cheap and it works. I leave it on for 30 minutes once a week. The dentist told me my teeth have a beautiful color! Will purchase over and over!

on 7/23/2012 11:12:00 PM

OMG This is a product brought from heavy!! its $7.00
at Walmart i used it for 4 days and i saw amazing results they were white!
UPDATE its been a month when i went to my dentistry and they asked me if i got them whiten their i said nope i bought 5 min white used it for a month and got WHITE teeth i mean very white it WORKS i promise.
save yourself money from $200 teeth whiting and buy this works the same!

on 7/22/2012 12:17:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This works great its not as fast as other products but after a few uses (if used right) this will work for you! Now I see a lot of people that are using cling wrap or trays that come with it. I just buy the tube I make my own trays and they will work for you better than the other products you have been using and u can use them over and over again. Sorry in advance if somebody already posted the way I do it in a previous review. So once you buy the tube go to a sporting good( or section) store and buy those mouth pieces in the sporting good section that protect your teeth. Buy 2 one for the bottom and one for the top. I bought the smallest size and cheapest they had at wal mart they are clear. Once you get home throw them in boiling water I think for maybe a min. if that! Now this is important while they are still on the hot/warm side but not so hot u are going to burn your mouth lol .Put the one you will use for the top in your mouth press it in around your teeth and bite down Keep pressing around teeth to make a mold of your top row of teeth keep it in there till it hardens back up (dont take long) ...repeat for bottom. Is this the best whitening product in the world NO...but with continued use it does work! Hope this makes scense!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this after seeing reviews on you tube. And it did NOTHING to my teeth i did it for 5 mins, 10 mins, 30 mins...everyday and still no results. i don't really like the trays, i can never get them to form to my mouth right vs with strips they form and hug your teeth....i find the trays uncomfortable my jaw gets sore and tired after a while, and you drool a lot which is annoying.....my teeth are pretty white because i whiten often, but i do see a difference with crest white strips when i whiten my already white teeth, but saw no difference with this, my sister tried it to and had the same bad luck i had. i wont buy it again

on 7/20/2012 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Let me begin by saying that this works great, esp. considering the price! You will notice it working right away, I always leave it on for 5+ minutes though. The ONLY downside is I have noticed my teeth are much more sensitive, I used to never have problems with teeth sensitivity and find them hurting after using this product, but for the results, i'll take it.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools