MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Deep Dark

4.4

on 10/26/2009 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

im an nc45 girl. love love love this product for contouring, i use the dark as my usual powder which i love. great combo!!

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This product blends with my Revlon Colorstay foundation perfectly. I wear 410 cappucino with Revlon and the Deep Dark for the MAC Msf. I would recommend this product to any brown girls!

on 7/28/2009 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I would definately buy this again and over and over again for that matter. Its so natural looking and i prefer this over the refined golden bronzer i own from mac, this, milani, elizabeth arden and iman have got to be my favorite bronzers of all time. I was going for a golden, bronzy kind of look today since its so hot , so i wore this today on my face with amberlights on my eyes, teddy in the waterline, some dipdown fluidline on my upper lids, i did appy lashes, a half set and a nude lip and i was straight sexy, my husband loved it. It works for dramatic looks also, i however can't use this as a face powder bc it's way to dark, so i set my foundation occasionally with the medium dark one which i absolutely love.

on 6/17/2009 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

I LOVE this product. I use it just about everyday. I have a hard time finding a powder that doesn't make me look ghostly in pics or like my make up it too light or dark. I love this the slight sparkle gives you an inner glow.

on 6/17/2009 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I really like this powder. It gives my skin an overall glow, but it does cause me to break out so I only save it for special occasions. That's too bad bc I would love to wear it everday.

on 5/16/2009 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I first bought this is deep. The deep worked in the Winter but now that warm weather is upon us I needed something darker. I choose to go with MAC again because this is the only powder that does not irritate my skin and make me look powdery. Some people say there is little difference between deep and deep dark but I say no way. I can tell the differences the deep dark has a rosier undertone and goes better with my complexion during the summer. My next purchase will be the loose powder.

on 4/13/2009 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is absolutely my favourite MAC product! I never leave the house without it! I wear it everyday and I always get compliments on my skin. It leaves your skin looking radiant and glowing! Even my mum noticed a difference lol and it looks amazing in pictures! It's not as heavy as MAC's Studio Fix powder so it doesn't leave your face looking cakey but yet still gives a nice coverage. Would recommend it to everyone!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is perfect for the summer. I use it over my cream blush and a light sweep all over my face as a finish. I am an NC44 and it gives me the perfect tan glow i need. I would probably use this stuff in the winter as well just because it applies very lightly and brings a nice subtle color to my face. It also doesnt break me out, well at least i hope it doesnt! Overall dare i say it....YES its my HG. Its a keeper, i'm done looking for a perfect bronzer, this is it for me!

on 3/14/2009 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Really like this powder. Gives my skin a great glow, which looks very natural and not at all glittery like some powders, and is great for those days when my skin needs a bit of a lift. I prefer to either wear this on its own or with a slightly lighter foundation underneath because as the day goes on and my skin becomes oily, the colour tends to look very slightly orange with my usual foundation. The main downside is the packaging as it doesn't have a mirror and the clear plastic keeps coming away, but this is by far my favourite powder yet!

on 3/7/2009 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

i really like to set my studio sculpt foundation with this also good over concealer for days i want somethon a little "lighter" doesn't control oily though but a tiny bit of blot powder over it helps, i hate that it doesn't come with a mirror