MAC Matte2 - Blanc Type

4.7

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Absolutely, bar none, the best eyelid shade ever for me. As everyone has mentioned, the texture is divine, like silk, and the color is perfect, not too light or dark, not orange, or grey, or blue, or pink - it is neutral perfection. I absolutely ADORE that it does not have shimmer, I'm so tired of shimmer in everything - but I'm also allergic to it, so I'm a bit biased. And I'm so pleased that so many people like it - I think because it is so truly neutral, many people can wear it because it doesn't have one color that is too strong as the undertone. This the one product that I really cannot do without. I can just wash a bit over my lids and around the corners of my eyes (instead of concealer), throw on some mascara and go. Most days, I wear it over Bare Canvas (just on my lids) which lightens it up a bit, and it's perfect with any crease color I choose. And I love that I can dust a bit with my 224 brush, over any strong edges, and it really makes my lids look polished without making them too light. It's the best.

on 3/11/2012 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I bought this shaddow beacause it was used in Twillight on Kristen Stewart and Nicki Reed and i thought there make up looked amazing and i am so glad that i got it,i am NC15 and this shaddow blends so well and looks very nice with my skin tone,i use this all over the lid and then use a darker matte color to defne the eye socket,this wll be a permanent shaddow in my palette.
This is a matte shade.

Wth case 12.00
$15.00
Refil Pan 10.00
$11.50

on 3/9/2012 4:14:00 PM

If you are a PPP and extremely fair, Blanc Type works as the BEST concealer ever. It covers like nothing else, doesn't sink into wrinkles, stays in place all day. It will completely cover very dark circles, scars, etc. LOVE IT.

on 2/5/2012 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love it. Extremely matte, extremely pigmented and yet very blendable. I use it mostly to soften edges and as a brow highlighter. Can be sheer or really opaque. LOVE.

on 2/5/2012 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I cannot say enough about this eyeshadow. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It is extremely pigmented and works great as a highlight or to blend/soften crease color. It's almost like my secret magic eraser.

on 1/13/2012 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This is basically a more pigmented version of Brule eyeshadow by Mac. I use it as a lid colour with a brown (cork) in the crease. It looks amazing as a highlight right along the edge of your lower brow. It is perfectly and completely matte <3. If you don't have something similar, BUY IT!
I thought I would regret buying a pricey $$ 'boring' colour, but it is one of the most used products in my entire make up collection!!!

on 12/30/2011 9:55:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

this product is AMAZING. it's my go to for effortlessly blending away harsh lines and highlighting my brow bone as i'm not into shimmer on the brow. it is so silky and and easy to work with. love love love. hg highlight and blender

on 12/30/2011 9:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a staple in my make up kit.
It's great as a base and using for blending. Also good for brow bone and inner corner high lighting . I use mostly matte shades as being a more mature age ,shimmers tend to age me, so this is the perfect colour etc for highlihgting.
Have tried other similar brands but have found them to be a bit chalky.

on 12/19/2011 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

it is a good all over color and good pigmentation.

on 11/13/2011 3:17:00 AM

This is very close to my skin tone (NW15) so it really doesn't show up as much. I bought it to use as a cheek highlight but I prefer to use something a little more dramatic (eg benefit highbeam) so this ends up as a base for very neutral looks. Its pigmented, smooth, etc., as you would expect from MAC, but for me, the color is too bland to purchase again.

Top Rated MAC Products