MAC Matte2 - Blanc Type

4.7

on 3/9/2012 4:14:00 PM

If you are a PPP and extremely fair, Blanc Type works as the BEST concealer ever. It covers like nothing else, doesn't sink into wrinkles, stays in place all day. It will completely cover very dark circles, scars, etc. LOVE IT.

on 2/5/2012 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love it. Extremely matte, extremely pigmented and yet very blendable. I use it mostly to soften edges and as a brow highlighter. Can be sheer or really opaque. LOVE.

on 2/5/2012 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I cannot say enough about this eyeshadow. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It is extremely pigmented and works great as a highlight or to blend/soften crease color. It's almost like my secret magic eraser.

on 1/13/2012 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This is basically a more pigmented version of Brule eyeshadow by Mac. I use it as a lid colour with a brown (cork) in the crease. It looks amazing as a highlight right along the edge of your lower brow. It is perfectly and completely matte <3. If you don't have something similar, BUY IT!
I thought I would regret buying a pricey $$ 'boring' colour, but it is one of the most used products in my entire make up collection!!!

on 12/30/2011 9:55:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

this product is AMAZING. it's my go to for effortlessly blending away harsh lines and highlighting my brow bone as i'm not into shimmer on the brow. it is so silky and and easy to work with. love love love. hg highlight and blender

on 12/30/2011 9:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a staple in my make up kit.
It's great as a base and using for blending. Also good for brow bone and inner corner high lighting . I use mostly matte shades as being a more mature age ,shimmers tend to age me, so this is the perfect colour etc for highlihgting.
Have tried other similar brands but have found them to be a bit chalky.

on 12/19/2011 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

it is a good all over color and good pigmentation.

on 11/13/2011 3:17:00 AM

This is very close to my skin tone (NW15) so it really doesn't show up as much. I bought it to use as a cheek highlight but I prefer to use something a little more dramatic (eg benefit highbeam) so this ends up as a base for very neutral looks. Its pigmented, smooth, etc., as you would expect from MAC, but for me, the color is too bland to purchase again.

on 10/31/2011 8:21:00 PM

Love this shadow! Its is so creamy it just feels like...well cream! Its is very pigmented. One tiny downfall is if you pick up to much you will have fallout but since its a neutral color it would be easy just to swipe it off :)

on 10/16/2011 8:20:00 PM

I use this everyday! I usually don't wear lots of eyeshadow, so I always put this on to even out my lids. You can see the veins and they are a little discolors so this brightens them and evens them out! Just an amazing, simple, eyeshadow!