April 17, 2014 | 1760 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Hide the Blemish

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 6/29/2012 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Taralovesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I really hate this concealer. It does not even cover a small spot. It's a good thing that it was not to expensive. It makes my face cakey and people instanly know that you are wearing a concealer when you wear this. I do not recommend this for anyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2012 2:27:00 PM More reviews by cindientes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was actually the first concealer I ever purchased and I really liked it. It has buildable coverage and it's very blendable and creamy. I used to wear this concealer alone until I bought some new foundation, and it looked pretty decent. When I wear it foundation on top, it leaves my skin glowing(: . I would definitly buy this product again, but first I'm trying to experiment to see if I can find a better concealer.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by MMDLS

This sucks as a concealer. Doesnt cover crap and looks cakey and noticable on blemishes. The only reason i keep buying it is cuz i like it as an eyeshadow primer. Does the job pretty damn well

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2012 2:47:00 AM More reviews by jstehr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Although I gave this a 2 out of 5 rating, I will still buy it again. This is a product I've always had in my makeup bag simply because it does cover those really nasty, obvious blemishes that nothing else covers. I do not like how it looks very obvious on my skin, but it does the trick.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2012 4:00:00 AM More reviews by MarleyP

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Tried it and will not be trying it again! It doesn't even hide the blemish, it barely skims over it and practically goes translucent within an hour. Not good if your skin is prone to oiliness, I found it clogs my pores. If anything, I think this product creates more blemishes. You walk out the door thinking you look like a movie star and within an hour it looks as if you have no concealer on.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2012 12:40:00 PM More reviews by iAmMollyyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This concealer is utter RUBBISH! But I find it reaaaally good for one thing which ill mention after I go through all the bad things and why this concealer is RUBBISH.
It feels quite nice to put on, but it lasts NO time at all, not that you can really notice because this concealer doesnt cover ANYTHING at all! It's so rubbish! BUT it's a really good eye shadow primer/base! It makes it last all day! So that's why I rated it a 3 because it's really good as an eye shadow base:)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2011 7:55:00 AM More reviews by ascatterheart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is really bad. It doesn't cover even the smallest blemishes, it creases and it's flakey.
I guess it could work as a highlighter, or if you don't have very dark eye circles.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2011 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Sambalina82

This was my first concealer years ago! Unfortunately its not that good, its too creamy for a decent coverage and gathers in the undereye creases. Id say its a perfectly decent concealer for only slightly flawed skin and the odd spot

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2011 6:17:00 AM More reviews by Pukyte

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wanted to like this lipstick type tube, light ivory colour, but...

Cons
1. It's very greasy- I feel like a put wax on my face. Too shiny!
2. Stick concealers are not good for under eyes, because of texture. It just doesn't blend well, so cakey and flaky.
3. Doesn't cover blemish either.
4. I think is a highlighter, not a concealer- I didn't notice any coverage!
5. I tried to set this with powder and ended up with more cakey look!

Pros: relatively cheap, lightest colour good for fair skin tones, practical tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by ninjacupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I can't decide whether or not to like, love or hate this concealer. It does an okay job concealing some of my blemishes, but it's lasting power isn't the greatest if you don't set it with powder. But my skin is really dry, so I don't really like to use powder that much. It lasts usually about 4-5 hours only. It tends to crease if you don't blend it enough :(
But suprisingly, I found a couple other uses for it! I bought it Golden Beige, it comes in their new packaging, which also includes a few more different shades. Before there were only three, but it appears that there are more now. The packaging style is exactly the same, but the cap is clear with dark brown writing, and the actual concealer stick is a tan, beigey color. It's kinda cute :)
It works GREAT as an eyeshadow base :) In my opinions, it's comparable to some of the high-end bases/primers I've tried! With and without using this concealer as a base is really noticeable. My eyeshadow's lasting power is a lot longer with this stuff!
Another use I found it works great with, is using it on your lips! I like to apply it on my outer wrist and then using a clean finger and gently dabbing it on. And then I top it off with Rimmel's Vinyl Gloss in Paparazzi. It really helps the pigmentation of the lip gloss a lot more :)It's like a really pretty nude, light pink lip :D
I would definitely recommend this as a base for eyeshadow AND lipgloss :D