September 20, 2014 | 1818 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Hide the Blemish

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2012 9:16:00 PM More reviews by PrettyDeath

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I must have purchased the newer formula or release of this product, because mine looks nothing like in the pictures on here, as it has a beige colored tube with a clear cap. I purchased this in 103 Soft Honey, which is the medium color of the three offered, and I was really pleased with it as it matches my skin color perfectly, which is rare for me as I usually have a hard time finding a color of concealer that matches me well. They usually end up too light or too pink. This one is exactly the color of my skin once on. I think it hides my blemishes well. I usually apply concealer above my primer, however by mistake one I applied it under my primer, and it actually concealed much better! Although I'm not sure if anyone would want to try that, since one of the main reasons for a primer is to protect your skin from all the gunk you put atop it, haha. But either above or below the primer, I think this concealer is one of the best I have used, drugstore wise. It blends easily, but doesn't blend completely off like CoverGirl's or Maybelline's, dries completely without becoming greasy or staying moist, and most importantly, doesn't break me out. I will definitely be purchasing again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by michellea123

I love this! It cheap but amazing! This is so blendable! I have it in soft honey and it can cover just about anything! Its creamy and is like two shades lighter then my skin so it looks really natural under my eyes! But, the only thing is that it doesnt have a great staying power!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by sadiechuck

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this product because I have dark circles. It does not cover up dark circles well and is only good for a quick fix. I will not be buying this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2012 12:27:00 AM More reviews by kaid88

I've been using this product for 3 years and it works for me. It's a concealer bullet in a sturdy tube. Yes, the texture is a bit greasy but if you put just the right amount, spread it properly and pat it down with powder, it's amazing. It stays on for about 6 hours w/o retouching and one stick can last for about 8 months. DON'T PUT TOO MUCH as this will make blending harder and you'll end up with cakey under eyes. Less is more.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2012 9:10:00 PM More reviews by famouscigarillo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I really like this product as an under-eye concealer because it is easy to apply, doesn't crease (on me at least), and the colour I use (Soft Honey) has a pink hue to correct the dark colour beneath my eyes. I have oily skin so it is essential to set this with a powder. All in all, though, good product and such a great bargain!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/29/2012 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Taralovesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I really hate this concealer. It does not even cover a small spot. It's a good thing that it was not to expensive. It makes my face cakey and people instanly know that you are wearing a concealer when you wear this. I do not recommend this for anyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2012 2:27:00 PM More reviews by cindientes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was actually the first concealer I ever purchased and I really liked it. It has buildable coverage and it's very blendable and creamy. I used to wear this concealer alone until I bought some new foundation, and it looked pretty decent. When I wear it foundation on top, it leaves my skin glowing(: . I would definitly buy this product again, but first I'm trying to experiment to see if I can find a better concealer.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by MMDLS

This sucks as a concealer. Doesnt cover crap and looks cakey and noticable on blemishes. The only reason i keep buying it is cuz i like it as an eyeshadow primer. Does the job pretty damn well

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2012 2:47:00 AM More reviews by jstehr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Although I gave this a 2 out of 5 rating, I will still buy it again. This is a product I've always had in my makeup bag simply because it does cover those really nasty, obvious blemishes that nothing else covers. I do not like how it looks very obvious on my skin, but it does the trick.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2012 4:00:00 AM More reviews by MarleyP

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Tried it and will not be trying it again! It doesn't even hide the blemish, it barely skims over it and practically goes translucent within an hour. Not good if your skin is prone to oiliness, I found it clogs my pores. If anything, I think this product creates more blemishes. You walk out the door thinking you look like a movie star and within an hour it looks as if you have no concealer on.