October 2, 2014 | 955 users online

Eye Shadow - NYX - Jumbo Eye Pencil in Iced Mocha

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2011 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Channingx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product sat in my make-up stash for a good year before I decided to try and do a look for it, I put it all over my lid and used Dark Brown Jumbo Pencil in the crease. I loved it! Was thinking that it would be perfect for an everyday quick look. However, when looking in the mirror about an hour later I found just how badly this had creased :(

I tried not to be discouraged though and having originally used MAC PP in Painterly, I decided to see if it held any better with my UDPP. Unfortunately, there was absolutely no difference.

I loved the colour pay-off and there is a great selection of colours available, but the creasing is way too much hassle. Would not repurchase x

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Kristenhonto

When asked which NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil to purchase, everyone told me to get this one. I think it's a winner! It's a cool toned taupe-brown and glides on beautifully. However, it does tend to get a little bit cakey if applied to thick. I use this a lot to line my lower lashline.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2011 4:42:00 AM More reviews by narkiz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my number 1 base color. I'm so glad that I found NYX jumbo pencils. I have 10 shades and this one is the one I use most. I use it under almost any color, especially with browns, neutrals and dark colors. A must have.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2011 5:19:00 PM More reviews by leoraloo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this jumbo pencil, it hasn't creased for me and undeer my eye shadows it looks amazing. Its a creamy beige and was only 5 dollars! (canadian) I love it and will definitely buy some more.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2011 5:57:00 PM More reviews by jnn78

I love this!! The color is gorgeous, like a shimmery light brown. This can go great on any skin tone and this really is a great base for any neutral eyeshadow. I was very happy to find that this does not crease at all. On top of that, it is very easy to apply and is very creamy. I will defnitely buy this again :) The price is around 4 bucks, so why not :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by BeTheChange

I really like this color. I use it as an eyeshadow base and it's great. Has decent staying power and is a beautiful color. I don't like jumbo pencils, but that's just me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2011 3:53:00 PM More reviews by sweet_cake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really nice color for all purposes - from casual to semi-formal. It did not transfer, fade, or slip noticeably even though I have very oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2010 1:54:00 PM More reviews by taralynn36

Picked this up as a base for brown shadows. It works great to give them more depth. It worked perfectly for me as a base for a brown smokey eye. I've picked up 5 of these gems this week (Ulta has BOGO1/2). And kudos to youtube for showing me how to depot these using a microwave.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2010 3:48:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

I wear a lot of neutrals/browns and was kind of getting tired of the same ole colours. When I purchased this, I wore it underneath a bunch of my eyeshadows (in the brown family) and it was like having brand new eyeshadows! It doubles as a base that doesn't crease (when applied as a thin layer), is super cheap, really creamy, highly pigmented, easily accessible and lasts a really long time. I said no to repurchasing though because its just a tiny bit lighter than "French Fries" and to me there isn't much of a difference. If I could pick one it would be "French Fries" so thats probably what I'll end up repurchasing instead.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2010 12:39:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I use this just about every day. It is the perfect shade of a light, taupey brown color that works well with all of my neutral eyeshadow shades, regardless of the brand.

I apply it messily to my lid, then blend and even out with an ELF flat eyeliner brush. I also apply to my lower lash line and smudge lightly, then apply shadow over it for a smoked out look.

You have to use a very light application, or else you will get creasing after a short period of time. I also use UDPP or ELF mineral primer underneath this.

My one and only complaint is that the cap that comes on these does not stay on AT ALL.