Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Eye Cream

2.9

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

About eight months ago, I stumbled across this eye cream. I wasn't necessarily looking for one, but I am so glad I started using this. I am twenty three years old, and I don't have eye wrinkles, but I do have hooded eyes. I wanted to start using something, anything, just to prevent the wrinkles.

After using this for two weeks, I already started to feel a difference. It tightened the area under my eyes. Now, after using this for several months, there is a HUGE change. My crease it a bit more defined, my eye area has definitely tightened up, and it actually helps with any dark circles. I don't take the cream too far under my eye, but in that inner corner pocket that gets a bit dark, it has really done some justice. It also is very moisturizing. I highly, highly recommend this product.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was hoping this will help my eye wrinkles but this wasn't moisturizing enough and made no difference :[

on 4/9/2011 2:53:00 PM

I was looking for a decent eye cream that wasnt too expensive. I read good reviews on this one so I thought I would give it a try.
I would apply this cream twice a day, sometimes once and really didnt notice too much of a difference. The fine lines under my eyes did firm up slightly. Unfortunatly, I would notice in the morning I would wake up to my eyes feeling irritated, or very dry. I would get dry patches on the areas where I would apply more product. That should have been my first indication to stop. This morning I woke up to my eye lids being so swollen I didnt have a crease in my lids and I could hardly see. Hours later it went down and 10 hrs later they are still slightly swollen, red, dry and irritated. If you notice any sort of irritation, don't ignor it like I did, however much you want a product to work out for you.

on 3/28/2011 12:09:00 PM

This was okay at moisturizing, but otherwise I have seen no difference in my eye area....doesn't do what it claims to do. It is so thin and doesn't absorb very well. Overall I've found Garnier products to be disappointing.

on 3/18/2011 1:58:00 PM

I have only been using this for a couple of weeks. I bought it because I have noticed some crinkling around my eyes when I laugh or smile, and it is much more noticeable than it used to be. I have no deep or noticeable wrinkles, but I can see the tiny beginnings of what will soon be crows feet. I don't have dark circles, and any bags I get are from allergies and only show up this time of year when the pear trees bloom. I don't think this product claims to reduce dark circles, which is why some reviewers are complaining. It is a firming/moisturizing cream/gel. I think it does exactly what it says it will do.

I just use it under them and on the corners twice a day. My lids are oily and don't need this. It makes the skin nice and smooth,a and I think it is firmer too. I use it on my lips too- this plumps out the lines on my lower lip like the plumping serums they sell for this purpose. It brings out their color as well.

I will update if anything changes, but I like this cream for now- it does what I need, and I will get more if I don't have any problems or find something else I want to try. It is also under $12, which is quite a bit cheaper than other DS brands.

on 12/11/2010 11:35:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This cream was alright in the moisturizing department, but somehow managed to irritate the heck out of my eyes! I had dryness and redness that I chalked up to winter weather, but when I stopped using this cream, all itchiness and irritation abruptly disappeared. If you are a contact lens wearer or have sensitive eyes, be careful!

on 11/26/2010 11:57:00 AM

I'm surprised some people have had bad results with this. I have been using it for about four months and I see a big difference in the skin around my eyes. It moisturizes well, and over time my fine lines have plumped up and my undereye area is both less crepey and less purplish. I would buy again, $18 seems cheap to me for decent results. I've used Vichy CxP, Neutrogena, Dermaglow and Chanel eye products and this is better, more moisturizing and easier on the wallet. It's often on sale too.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

I gave this cream a 2 because it is very average. It's cheap and it doesn't really do anything. It's a pretty thin consistency and is an okay moisturizer, but it didn't make my eyes look any better in any way. I've gone through several eye creams now trying to find one that is a good price per benefit balance. I'll keep looking. Even though it's cheap, I would still ike to have a cream that does SOMETHING.

on 8/15/2010 3:02:00 PM

I desperately needed something for my under eye wrinkles...at 27 years old, I've got the under eye area of a 45 year old woman due to my Cervical Dystonia. I saw a difference the first time I smoothed some of this on! Amazing!! I love it!! The ingredients are what sold me, as well as the price. Smells delightful too..

xoxoo
- Mad Madam Jess

on 7/5/2010 8:23:00 PM

I have been using this product on and off for about a year now, and every day and night for the past few months. I initially got it because I noticed I have one wrinkle under each of my eyes. I know that doesn't sound too bad, but believe me, I freaked. I intended to use it under my eyes every night, but I forgot a lot of times. Then, a few months ago, I noticed I had wrinkles on my eyelids. Again, I freaked. I started using this day and night, under my eyes and then on top of my eyelids. After a week, the wrinkles on my eyelids disappeared! They haven't come back since. I'm still using it twice a day under my eyes and on my eyelids. As far as the wrinkles that made me start using this cream, they are still here. They definitely haven't gotten worse, but not much improvement. I still love this cream and will repurchase.