September 2, 2014 | 1070 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Garnier - Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Eye Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2010 11:57:00 AM More reviews by RMutt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised some people have had bad results with this. I have been using it for about four months and I see a big difference in the skin around my eyes. It moisturizes well, and over time my fine lines have plumped up and my undereye area is both less crepey and less purplish. I would buy again, $18 seems cheap to me for decent results. I've used Vichy CxP, Neutrogena, Dermaglow and Chanel eye products and this is better, more moisturizing and easier on the wallet. It's often on sale too.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2010 1:19:00 AM More reviews by Tygerlilee84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I gave this cream a 2 because it is very average. It's cheap and it doesn't really do anything. It's a pretty thin consistency and is an okay moisturizer, but it didn't make my eyes look any better in any way. I've gone through several eye creams now trying to find one that is a good price per benefit balance. I'll keep looking. Even though it's cheap, I would still ike to have a cream that does SOMETHING.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2010 3:02:00 PM More reviews by BoxcarJessie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I desperately needed something for my under eye wrinkles...at 27 years old, I've got the under eye area of a 45 year old woman due to my Cervical Dystonia. I saw a difference the first time I smoothed some of this on! Amazing!! I love it!! The ingredients are what sold me, as well as the price. Smells delightful too..

xoxoo
- Mad Madam Jess

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2010 8:23:00 PM More reviews by ambragg

I have been using this product on and off for about a year now, and every day and night for the past few months. I initially got it because I noticed I have one wrinkle under each of my eyes. I know that doesn't sound too bad, but believe me, I freaked. I intended to use it under my eyes every night, but I forgot a lot of times. Then, a few months ago, I noticed I had wrinkles on my eyelids. Again, I freaked. I started using this day and night, under my eyes and then on top of my eyelids. After a week, the wrinkles on my eyelids disappeared! They haven't come back since. I'm still using it twice a day under my eyes and on my eyelids. As far as the wrinkles that made me start using this cream, they are still here. They definitely haven't gotten worse, but not much improvement. I still love this cream and will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2010 3:36:00 PM More reviews by fragilesong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this product. It smells good and it feels good going on, but I haven't noticed any difference in my eyes. I have dark circles under my eyes, and after about five weeks of using this I haven't noticed much of a difference. I'll use up the rest of the jar, but unless it starts actually doing something, I won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2010 10:09:00 PM More reviews by iryna26

Like this cream. For my skin, it moisturized the around-eye area really well and the effect was similar to Clinique All About Eyes except the price is lower on this one. Will buy again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2010 8:36:00 PM More reviews by ascopes

I've been using this product for about 5 weeks now. I'm almost done with the bottle and won't be re purchasing. It doesn't do anything it claims to do and it's actually drying on my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2009 4:20:00 PM More reviews by zella_angel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

At first I liked the gellike consistency of this product but it never seemed to really moisturize. I would often have to reapply at night. It definately never made any difference to any fine lines. Would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2009 6:38:00 PM More reviews by mojo_machine

I don't find this cream to be particularly effective as an eye cream. I have dark circles and bags, and this doesn't really seem to help at all. But what I've discovered is that it makes an AMAZING moisturizer. I love to take this on the plane with me and smooth it onto my face mid-flight. My skin alway feels fabulous. Also, I recently starting using a topical treatment that makes my skin incredibly dry, and I've developed peeling patches. I was shocked and disappointed when my expensive, oil-free DDF moisturizer gave me an uncomfortable stinging sensation on my skin. Yet when I applied the Garnier cream, it felt cool and calming. My parched skin thanked me. This is an incredibly moisturizing, yet soothing cream that works no matter what your skin type is. I will definitely buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2009 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Kathy123

I originally liked this but then I hated it because I started having a severe allergic reaction to it. I liked the notion of having two creams working on top and bottom parts of my eyes but this caused more problems than benefits to my eyes. Under my eyes got red and very sensitive. I ended up having more wrinkles because of this negative reaction.