April 18, 2014 | 1799 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Garnier - Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Eye Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2010 3:36:00 PM More reviews by fragilesong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this product. It smells good and it feels good going on, but I haven't noticed any difference in my eyes. I have dark circles under my eyes, and after about five weeks of using this I haven't noticed much of a difference. I'll use up the rest of the jar, but unless it starts actually doing something, I won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2010 10:09:00 PM More reviews by iryna26

Like this cream. For my skin, it moisturized the around-eye area really well and the effect was similar to Clinique All About Eyes except the price is lower on this one. Will buy again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2010 8:36:00 PM More reviews by ascopes

I've been using this product for about 5 weeks now. I'm almost done with the bottle and won't be re purchasing. It doesn't do anything it claims to do and it's actually drying on my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2009 4:20:00 PM More reviews by zella_angel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

At first I liked the gellike consistency of this product but it never seemed to really moisturize. I would often have to reapply at night. It definately never made any difference to any fine lines. Would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2009 6:38:00 PM More reviews by mojo_machine

I don't find this cream to be particularly effective as an eye cream. I have dark circles and bags, and this doesn't really seem to help at all. But what I've discovered is that it makes an AMAZING moisturizer. I love to take this on the plane with me and smooth it onto my face mid-flight. My skin alway feels fabulous. Also, I recently starting using a topical treatment that makes my skin incredibly dry, and I've developed peeling patches. I was shocked and disappointed when my expensive, oil-free DDF moisturizer gave me an uncomfortable stinging sensation on my skin. Yet when I applied the Garnier cream, it felt cool and calming. My parched skin thanked me. This is an incredibly moisturizing, yet soothing cream that works no matter what your skin type is. I will definitely buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2009 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Kathy123

I originally liked this but then I hated it because I started having a severe allergic reaction to it. I liked the notion of having two creams working on top and bottom parts of my eyes but this caused more problems than benefits to my eyes. Under my eyes got red and very sensitive. I ended up having more wrinkles because of this negative reaction.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2009 12:16:00 AM More reviews by jlin0913

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

bought it for 16CDN at walmart. I bought this because of the reviews on mua. it comes in a little glass tub like in the pic, thus its not very hygienic when u dip your fingers in there.

i've been using this everyday for almost 4 months and i haven't seen any significant differences in my under eye area. i have fine lines and dark circles.

it does however hydrate the area the instant i put it on, but when i wake up the next day it looks the same again. i wouldn't buy this again. i just hope i finish it soon

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2009 9:06:00 PM More reviews by astrid101359

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this eye cream. It moisturizes and tightens my undereye area temporarily and makes a great base for undereye concealer. Will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2009 5:58:00 PM More reviews by 1v1ai

This product is good for moisturizing but does nothing for puffiness or dark circles. Don't waste your money on this.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2009 11:04:00 AM More reviews by dorilob

I don't like that this eye cream is in a jar and it really does nothing for my eyes. Its not very moisturizing and I notice no difference in my dark circles.