July 29, 2014 | 1922 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Soap & Glory - The Righteous Butter

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by ProductJunkieneedsherfix

Nice thick butter with a kindof addictive smell. Good for dry winter skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by sassylatina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you use too much of this it can make you smell like an old woman, but in moderation it smells great - like a blend of make up and cosmetics. It is very feminine with a woodsy sort of scent. If this was an article of clothing it would be wool material - dense and classic. I keep the small 50ml tub at my desk at work. Whenever I put it on my hands everyone in the office seems to quiet down a bit. Maybe it's just a coincidence because I like to use this in the afternoon time before I leave work - but I still think this has a calming effect.

I didn't give this 5 stars because it doesn't do much for moisturizing. It feels nice when I rub it on my hands, and it smells unique but if you're looking for moisture good old drug store olay will get the job done.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2013 5:26:00 AM More reviews by Halefire

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite body butter product. I used to use the Body Shop Shea Butter, but the scent was too strong and I found it a little too greasy. The Righteous Butter has a pleasant but not overpowering scent and absorbs really well. It makes my dry legs look and feel amazing.

I first got this product in a set as a Christmas gift, and I've replaced it immediately every time it has run out. It's the best body butter I've found.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by RosesRoses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The big selling point of the whole Soap and Glory line is its fragrance. To go with the vintage feel of the brand, this lotion smells very sweet and feminine. The scent definitely has a lot of staying power, and I can still smell it on my skin at the end of the day. If you like the scent, that's a definite plus. Otherwise, you'll get a terrible headache.

The lotion is comparable to others at a similar price point. It's moisturizing and soothing, but a little bit greasy. Here's the bottom line: you're buying it for the smell. Make sure that you like it first.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2013 10:12:00 AM More reviews by cherzleen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

You can get this body butter in Sephora in Malaysia. I honestly prefer the Sephora house brand body butter to this product. I find soap and glory body butter too perfumey. The type that gives you a massive headache. Secondly although it absorbs quickly, it is not as moisturizing as Sephora's body butter. I wear my body butter at night before bed and with Soap and Glory, in the morning I do feel that I need to moisturize again after I shower. I don't need to do that with sephora. Forget this product and get Sephora's body butter. You have an assortments of fragrance to choose from.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2013 6:06:00 PM More reviews by anniebyrne94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG body butter! I LOVE everything about it! The smell is divine and lasts so long on your skin. It leaves my skin silky, soft and feeling really supple and moisturised. It does take a few minutes to absorb into the skin but I don't mind that when I get such amazing results. :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2013 3:02:00 PM More reviews by MiaMiaw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this body butter it's smells lovely and makes my skin soft. It's not greasy -perfect for my skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 11:59:00 AM More reviews by swatters

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is awesome! It was sold in Target stores for a while in the US, which was nice. That's when I first joined the S&G bandwagon and started using their products. Sadly, they were discontinued in Target stores about 2 years ago. I recently picked some S&G up at Sephora! Who knew? I wish I would have known these were still being sold in the US, duh. Oh well, now I can buy this butter again. It's awesome!
I often wear Chance by Chanel and found that this body butter really goes well with that fragrance, they're very complimentary.

This body butter is a little bit greasy, which is why I gave 4 lippies. However, I kind of like that in a body butter, I feel like it gives your body a nice sheen. I guess it depends on what your preference is. This is something I would gravitate to in the summer since it's lighter and a bit oily. Plus, the fragrance is fresh and light, perfect for this time of year.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2013 11:38:00 PM More reviews by Elektraza86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The smell is so over powering. It's honestly like a mixture of Chanel (which i tend to like)and.....some other very very bad old woman smell. The combo gave me an instant headache. I had to rinse off and wash with my wash again. So gross. It's moisturizing but not worth it to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 12:39:00 AM More reviews by ElizabethBailous

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this body butter, and the fragrance is long lasting and like aromatherapy for me! I also use the smaller Hand Food tubes for my purse. I'm an older lady but I don't think the frqagrance is either too old or young for anyone. Originally purchased at Target years ago, now only found at Sephora.Very nice on the skin, soaks in quickly and not greasy.