April 18, 2014 | 1485 users online

Lip Treatments - C.O. Bigelow - Lemon Lip Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2009 12:14:00 AM More reviews by lomac

Love this! It is moisturizing and smells great! I am a total sucker for lemon scented/smell products. Plan to purchase again

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2009 8:28:00 PM More reviews by canariii

I got this on sell for 5 bucks at bath and bodies. it's usually $7.50 i think and it's a bit too pricey but i wouldn't mind buying another one hehe. it has a nice lemon scent to it and it gets the job done. it just a little creamy but that's okay. it's one of my fave lip products. i carry mine wherever ever it goes. makes my lips really soft and glossy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2009 8:52:00 PM More reviews by zomgblah

I loooveee this. I got it during one of the many Bath & Body Works sales and it not only works well, but smells delicious! The only problem I have with it is that it leaves a bitter taste if I like my lips with it on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2009 8:43:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Leaves my lips very silky soft and smells/tastes like lemon meringue pie. I could not believe I waited so long to buy this. For 7.50, it is a bit pricey for a lipgloss, but so worth it. Doesn't have any strange chemicals and layers nicely under lipstick. The yellow tube is adorable and easy to throw in my bag. A must for lipgloss addicts.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2009 5:41:00 PM More reviews by SteffStarrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This works better than my Burts Bees! I have very very dry, always chapped lips, and I've been using this for the past couple weeks and my lips have not been flaky or chapped AT ALL. This is definitely an HG product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2009 10:04:00 PM More reviews by seasplash

Great lip balm! Smells fantastic and really keeps my lips soft and smooth for hours (even in harsh Chicago weather). Thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2009 11:57:00 PM More reviews by greengold

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My Holy Grail Product!

It is very moisturizing and softening to my lips. It gives a nice subtle sheen.... not a high shine. More sheen than the average lip balm, but less than a lip gloss. Perfection.

I think what I really love about this is it's subtle. It really just makes my lips look full and soft and HEALTHY.

Second, the smell and TASTE is fabulous! It's hard to stop myself from licking my lips. It's a dead-ringer for the Lemon Cello Cream Torte Cake from Cheesecake Factory. So it's not a strong lemon flavor, it's a sweet and subtle lemon cream flavor. Delicious.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2009 More reviews by furchttrommel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I usually love C.O. Bigelow lipglosses but this one just wasn't as good. It was far too thick and too runny, I hated the feel of it on my lips. It does smell amazing, though. Very little goes a long way with this stuff. I gave it 3 lippies because I really do like the scent and it does make my lips feel decent after it kinda wears a little, I just hate how it feels right after you put it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2009 9:03:00 AM More reviews by file03

fantastic. smells so good. my lips have been softer for my lipgloss/sticks application. I almost wish they made this with a pale pink tint so I didnt have to rely on lipsticks. I hate my lips red. but I use this a lot when I go to bed. and sometimes I'll wear a light layer of it under my lipgloss or lipstick.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2009 3:00:00 AM More reviews by SaturdayStevens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Too liquidy to be a lip balm & too "heavy" to be a lipgloss. Not at all what I was looking for or what I need. I'm giving it two lippies instead of one because I enjoyed the smell.