September 20, 2014 | 1783 users online

Fragrances - Marc Jacobs - Daisy

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by cobblest

Favorite fragnence

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by MyDearSophie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really, really wanted to love this considering that it was not very cheap, but I just couldn’t. I had narrowed down my choices to this and Ralph Lauren Romance (which lasts for an extremly long time) but in the end Romance was a little too powdery for my own personal taste and I chose Daisy. I had been searching for a good Spring time scent and thought this light, floral, soapy scent would work perfectly but I got it home and put it on straight out of the shower, still thought it smelled great but within five minutes of spraying it, I couldn’t smell anything and neither could anyone else who didn’t have their face nuzzled in my neck, since I applied this behind my ears. So, scent wise, it’s great for ( only if you’re very young though, I’d say under the age of twenty) but this will not stick around for very long at all on most, I’ve had many of my friends try it and they all say the same thing. So for me, the two minutes of smelling fresh just wasn‘t worth the bother, but if you’re young, are looking for something light and clean and have some kind of magic trick that’ll make this stick around I would recommend it because the smell is very nice, but otherwise, I can’t see this being worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2013 1:53:00 AM More reviews by rosagarcia163

Uhm, ok the thing I dont like about this perfume is that it is to simple and fruity. Not so fruity that you get diabetes, but frutiy enough to think " Yea ive smelled this before 100 times" I find that all the marc jacobs perfumes besides dot have the same tropical every day easy wear apeal. If you are not complicated and just generally enjoy name brand scents i guess you will like this one

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by Electronika

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Such a lovely fresh smell, to bad my body seems to eat it no matter how much I spray, it fades :(

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2013 3:08:00 AM More reviews by byankitty

At first, I really loved this perfume. But I noticed it smelled a lot more like soap than flowers. I still use it. Especially during the spring and summer. I just wishhhh it had staying power. It doesn't, and that's a major flaw for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by ChloeYoung

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Somehow Daisy never reminded me of a fresh, playful perfume as it was supposed to be. The smell is so fresh and crisp that it only brings back memories of deodorants or air freshners, worse, the cheap kind. Well I guess, there is no expensive-smelling air-freshner to begin with. Anyway, Daisy represents a high-end teenage perfume but fails to deliver one.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by linachu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am not the girl who likes light floral fragrances, but I have a soft spot for this perfume. It is a very fresh perfume (without being clean smelling, if that makes sense). It's a bit sweet, but not too much. Daisy is a very beautiful feminine perfume. However it does not last as long as I would like it too.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2013 8:42:00 AM More reviews by Efitzsimmons

My absolute favourite perfume, after buying this I won't purchase anything else! It is beautiful fresh and feminine without being too overpowering or 'sweet' smelling. Love love love!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2013 10:20:00 AM More reviews by white05mustang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Daisy is one of my all-time favorite scents. I wear it almost every day rotating it with one of my Abercrombie & Fitch scents or another Marc Jacobs scent. I love floral scents with a little musk so this suits me perfectly. I would absolutely repurchase this and I recommend this to anyone. If you are having problems with the smell being too strong, only use one spray near the center of your body as this scent will linger, don't go for multiple sprays.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by jennc91

Saw this at tjmaxx in a gift set for around 50 dollars n decided to smell. I feel ppl just like the name and the packaging. I rlly dont like this perfume... too strong. In a way reminded me of some type of medicine, on my skin atleast. I will never purchase this fragrance. I feel the best marc jacobs perfume is Lola.