Marc Jacobs Daisy

3.9

on 8/30/2013 3:23:00 PM

If I put my nose to the nozzle, I get a sharp whiff of strawberry and cut grass.
On my skin, it develops quickly, while still retaining the strawberry and grass. I don't detect any vanilla. I think its there just to soften any tartness. It will last a good 4 hours before its nearly undetectable. My skin is very acidic and eats up pretty much everything, so this is a huge factor in why it doesn't last very long. If any of it is in my hair, I'll still get the slightest whiff the next day. When I do, it smells very similar to fresh laundry. I love that.
This is a very un-offensive fragrance, and it doesn't seem to linger in the air around you. It hovers closely to you, as if its a little shy and wants to stay close to its mummy, and I like that. I don't mind smelling other people from a distance but I don't want others to smell me so its perfect.

on 8/21/2013 6:28:00 AM

I wanted a clean and fresh scent for spring so decided to get this. I think daisy is an appropriate name but there is an overwhelming smell of freshly cut grass. The fragrance itself is quite strong, youll not need more than 2 sprays, it is very very long lasting.
The packaging itself is cute, the bottle looks nice on your dresser.
Its like freshly cut grass outside in summer after its been raining, its not floral...just fresh and subtle hints of citrus. Overall it is a very nice perfume, would recommend to girls women and men who all can get away with this!

on 7/27/2013 10:41:00 PM

This perfume smells so natural and light, like a subtle scent which last for hours. i love body sprays because they are nice and delicate not a whole load, but daisy is different i love daisy because like a body spray it is very light but unlike a body spray it will last all day! quite expensive but not so much compared to lots of other perfumes out there. always get compliments out there and makes you feel very youthful, buy!

I've been wearing Daisy since 2009. I've flirted with other scents - Givenchy Very Irresistible, Miss Dior, and D&G Light Blue all took a turn trying to woo me - but I keep coming back to this one. It comes on fresh and a little fruity, and dries down to a really lovely warm floral scent on me. It clings to my clothes and I find myself sniffing the sweaters and scarves on which I can smell it when I'm not wearing it. I've repurchased once before and just snagged another 1.7oz bottle at Nordstrom Rack for $50, so I think she'll be sticking around a little while longer.

on 7/12/2013 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

It's a very simple and fresh floral scent. It is a nice to wear sometimes but is not as intresting as other perfumes because this is purely floral.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

My favourite scent. In love. Absolutely in love.

on 7/3/2013 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Oh my goodness, I love this so much. It stays for so long and has this perfect...'adult smell'. Such a confidence booster. I'm giving one away actually, if anyone is interested.

on 6/13/2013 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I know Marc Jacobs Daisy EDT is a very popular fragrance among young women, and I have read rave reviews galore , but for me, Daisy is just kind of bland and wishy-washy. It just doesn't do it for me, but I'm not really sure why.

Here are the notes, per Sephora.com: Strawberry, Violet Leaves, Ruby Red Grapefruit, Gardenia, Violet Petals, Jasmine Petals, Musk, Vanilla, White Woods.

My EDT is strong & lasts well -- I have to spray carefully -- but I don't find the scent itself to be particularly pretty or sensuous. Chance Eau Tendre (pink juice) and Bond No 9 Madison Square Park have similar fruity-floral scents, but I think each of them smells better than Daisy.

on 6/11/2013 3:30:00 PM

my favorite scent! so light and such a fresh scent i absolutely love it!

on 5/31/2013 8:39:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Daisy is my fav perfume ever, it's so feminine, delicate and light!

Popular Fragrances