August 1, 2014 | 1743 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Kohl Power Eye Pencil in Feline

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 7:54:00 AM More reviews by escebola

I love how intensely pigmented this black kohl is, and that it's creamy and glides on like a dream, both on lids and on waterline.

However, I can't get past the fact that it smudges on me like no other kohl I own (MUFE's aqualine pencil, or Revlon Colorstay). It'll actually give me raccoon eyes after an hour of application!

I guess this could be solved by applying a bit of carbon e/s on top of the liner, but who wants to be bothered? I'd rather use blacktrack fluidline and be done in half the amount of time!

For me, cons are stronger than pros, so although I won't be throwing it away, i wouldn't repurchase it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2011 10:44:00 AM More reviews by soclutch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I refused to buy this in 2009 and I'm so sorry that I didn't cave and buy it. If anyone does research on Feline they will see that it looks as if it smudges easily and is not that much different than smolder, but for me this assessment was wrong. I finally caved and bought two feline eye kohls and I am so happy I did. Not only is it darker and more intense than smolder, but it barely smeared. The reality is that all eyeliner will eventually smear, but some liners are better than others. I think with a lot of rub and smear tests the person who tested the products did not wait for the eyeliner to really set. If you give the eyeliner about 5 minutes to set it really makes a huge difference. I also have fairly oily lids and it did not budge. Personally I think everyone should try it..if you hate it then go ahead an disinfect it and resell it. I think it is worth the try

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2011 10:42:00 AM More reviews by nolamama10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

cant get a precise point on this...too creamy...smudges all over the place.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2011 2:19:00 PM More reviews by LSButtercup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love or at least like this eyeliner since it is so popular, but I just can't make it work for me :( So what I do is use it as a base for smoky eyes because I just can't use it as an eyeliner, it is way too creamy for me, can't get even a bit of precision with it

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by kitten14

I like this for how smooth and black it is... It seems to need sharpening less than other liners. However, this is very smudgey. It is definitely not the best for staying power, but no pencil eyeliner has impressed me all that much in that regard. I really thought this would be the one eyeliner that stayed on all day on my waterline without smudging but it is just okay. It is a limited edition liner that comes out every few collections, so it's pretty easy to find... but there is really no reason to stock up. This seems to last awhile for me because I use a few different eyeliners and like I said I don't have to sharpen this as much.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2011 10:19:00 PM More reviews by BeTheChange

Overall this is a good product. Goes on smooth and applys great on the waterline. Great pigmentation and decent staying power. I think that I can find something better for what I want it for though.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2011 7:44:00 AM More reviews by snowprincess71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I brought this eyeliner based on the reviews I've read and was eager to try it when it was released as part of the cham pale collection. The colour is very intense however I found that it was not soft enough to create a smokey eye and skipped along the eye. During the day the eyeliner smudged and I ended up with raccoon eyes. I will go back to using my urban decay eyeliner in zero which is even more pigmented, waterproof, creamy to be able to blend and it stays on all day.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2011 8:04:00 PM More reviews by lore4mar

Feline is a completely overrated product. I recently purchased feline when it was re-released for MAC's Champale line. The product has an intense black color. Very easy to apply and affordable. However feline is a smudgey mess. I used it for a night out and the product had smeared everywhere. The worst moment was when I hug someone and they had it on their face. I wouldn't recommend feline and I am glad it won't be repromoted for a while

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2011 4:26:00 PM More reviews by remeddee

Simply the best!! You can feel the quality as you apply it - kind of adheres to the waterline which is a first in my experience of using so many supposedly quality liners. I can't wait to go back to the store to purchase more. Glad I wasn't influenced by the mass of negative comments. I am so impressed with this product.

Update: I quickly learned that there lies real truth in all the negative comments. The colour does not stay put. Shame.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by blondebohemian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a soft eyeliner (but not soft enough where it crumbles and breaks) that doesn't pull or tug at your eye. It is the blackest black I have ever tried and doesn't fade throughout the day. I will repurchase it when it runs out - but the MAC Sales Associate told me this is a limited product that they re promote throughout the year without various collections.

The only problems I have with this is that it gets really smeary and cakey if I add eyeshadow to it and major raccoon eyes if you try to put this on your waterline.