December 20, 2014 | 1683 users online

Fragrances - Prada - Infusion d'Iris EDP

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2012 9:19:00 AM More reviews by shoeboxoftrees

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

For some reason I was excited about this fragrance, thinking that I would really enjoy the scent of irises. Well, this does not smell like irises. It smells exactly like Johnson & Johnson baby oil. If I ever wanted to smell like baby oil, I would use baby oil, which is a couple dollars for a huge bottle. Thankfully I only got a sample of this before buying the full size, because I hate scents that smell powdery, or like a baby's butt. Yet again, I am disappointed by Prada's scents.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by girlndocs

This perfume was so faint I could hardly get a clear idea of what I was smelling. It seems to be arranged mainly around an iris note similar to Guerlain L'Heure Bleue, but much more transparent and delicate than Bleue's powerhouse. There are subtle warm woody notes toward the drydown and powdery sillage throughout. It ends powdery and fresh.

The whole thing has a diaphanous, layered feel, and it was really interesting to me because of the way it used iris in a light clean way instead of a loud perfumy way, but it was SO faint and faded SO fast I would never be able to justify buying a bottle.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2011 1:40:00 PM More reviews by Catttt

The top and middle notes were too loud and musky for me. I do like the carroty base notes once it settles down (after too many hours).

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2011 1:03:00 PM More reviews by AyeshaE

I love this perfume, and i love it even more because i got it in the Harrods new years sale for 15 :D BARGAIN!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2011 6:53:00 PM More reviews by heavyboots

I love this perfume! Like some other reviewers said, I could see myself wearing this on my wedding day. A fresh, clean yet complex scent that gets better as the day goes on. It wears pretty close to the skin which I am fan of, since I don't like cloying and overwhelming scents. I got a pretty generous sample of this but I would certainly purchase as soon as I run out. The price is very reasonable as you only need a spritz or two.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2011 6:12:00 AM More reviews by lhorn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Been hankering for this perfume all year and finally got a bottle for my birthday. I just love it, it's so sophisticated and fresh with a powdery but beautiful finish. I agree it does smell kind of like fresh linen but seriously how good is it to smell clean and fresh. It's so easy to wear, I find some perfumes headache inducing but this one is gorgeous and it gets better as the day goes on. Like some people have said it is a bit lacking in staying power but I don't mind this as I find perfumes that last all day too strong to start with. Happy to reapply as needed. So far I've had great comments on this perfume and my husband adores it, just thinking about it makes me want to put some on!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2011 10:17:00 AM More reviews by apparently

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the perfect fragrance for when you want to wear something but aren't sure what. It's appropriate for every occasion; I'd both get married in this and wear it to the ShopRite Can Can sale.

A little bit floral, a little bit powdery, fresh, ageless, minimalist. It lasts quite a long time on me. I sprayed this on myself at Ulta many, many times before I bought it, always thinking: this is such a pleasant, everyday sort of a scent but not special enough to buy. And then I realized that far more of my life is spent at ShopRite than at Cuir-de-Russie-worthy charity balls, and there really was a place on my dresser for a perfectly lovely everyday scent. I have been very happy with this purchase.

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2011 2:19:00 PM More reviews by portakalis

most of the perfumes was at first nice but later, I somekind of hated them.. and they made me nausea. my nose is very sensetive, and i don't wear perfume so much. I think this is what i have been looking for so long. Its very clean and fresh. I agree with the other reviews, people say it smells like clean linen but I don't care. I feel very comfortable wearing it..

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2011 7:53:00 AM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't say enough good things about this scent. After reading all the reviews on here, I was compelled enough to purchase a sample. I have been wearing it for the last week, just because the smell is so fresh and comforting, unlike anything else in my perfume collection. My boyfriend said at first I smell like "dish detergent" (what does he know?!) but after a while, he told me he really liked the soft and clean smell. It does have some powdery notes to it, but it's not over the top and it settles down into a fresh, green scent. There is only one word that comes to mind when I wear this and that's "lovely"! Definitely had to buy a bottle of this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2011 10:15:00 AM More reviews by morganlayne_h

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is really pretty and clean. I'm surprised that I like it, because I'm not really into clean or powdery scents and there are very few florals that I like. I get a clean, crisp, slightly powdery iris top note. The dry down is a slightly green/floral skin scent on me. I don't get the heavy powder/dust/grandma's house aroma that some reviewers (on Sephora, don't know about here) have complained of.