Prada Infusion d'Iris EDP

3.9

I've been wearing Prada Infusion d'iris edp for 4 years. I always go back to buy this perfume.i wear it everyday. it makes me feel elegant and clean. it's very unique scent. it's pricey. it's never on sale more than 10% at Myer(Australia).Now i got 200ml bottle last year (Christmas present from my Bf). i guess it'll last me 2years. Highly recommend it.

This is for a confident woman who knows who she is and what she wants, because it takes confidence to wear a scent that's so subtle it's almost effacing. This woman does not wear scent to seduce or to make a declarative statement to the world about who she is. She lives to please herself. I believe this is an experience I would have missed had I not quit smoking, as my sense of smell is much more acute. Many of the syrupy florals I wore are fairly intolerable to me now. Infusion D'Iris is very "dry" rather than sweet, woodsy and green despite the supposed notes of orange flower. The notes I get are primarily cedar, iris, and vetiver. Not a scent to sniff on a card during a perfume shopping day. It will get lost. This first time I smelled this, it didn't smell like anything. There are just so many boisterous, sweet scents around nowadays that this could easily get lost in the vanilla/amber/patchouli shuffle. But just because it's soft doesn't mean that it has no staying power, because it lasts for hours on my clothes and in my hair. This is most certainly NOT a scent if you're looking for "sillage". The very delicacy of Infusion D'Iris is what makes it utterly magnificent.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

The most beautiful beautiful beautiful clean cool irisy powderey fragrance...for me its a perfect spring & summer perfume to be worn with fresh clean linen...or that lovely strappy sundress...it always make me smile when Iwear it ....I feel so clean & elegant & its a lovely wafter too...have everything going in the collection..lotions..soaps etc ....the perfume sillage in these items too are excellent and long lasting...

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Infusion d'iris is a nice, sophisticated scent, and it's probably lovely on the right person. On my skin, however, it does not evoke an iris- and there is definitely no orange blossom. Initially it smells like the soil the plants might grow in and then dries down to a somewhat dirty powder.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Although perfumes can not be easily rated, I will say that this one is a gentle spring breeze that everyone could wear. it is a happy perfume that doesnot bother anyone around you. i have a large collection of perfumes and rarely buy something twice, except this one.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

It just goes to show you that we all have our own tastes in fragrances, and perfume ratings can be subjective. What I can say is that if you like soft, close-to-the-skin, inoffensive, slightly powdery, teensy weensy bit sweet dry-down fragrances, you will love this. HOWEVER, I honestly didn't think I liked it upon first spray. For me, the first spray was almost...skunky? As in, roadkill skunk. Thank goodness this is VERY brief. What you are left with is a gentle, ethereal iris scent that is clean and soft and just a tad powdery. Don't worry if you aren't a big powdery-smell person, it's only a wee bit of powder - the rest is basically "just washed my hair and applied moisturizer" type of clean. I don't know how anyone could ever be offended by this smell, unless you took a bath in it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

For some reason I was excited about this fragrance, thinking that I would really enjoy the scent of irises. Well, this does not smell like irises. It smells exactly like Johnson & Johnson baby oil. If I ever wanted to smell like baby oil, I would use baby oil, which is a couple dollars for a huge bottle. Thankfully I only got a sample of this before buying the full size, because I hate scents that smell powdery, or like a baby's butt. Yet again, I am disappointed by Prada's scents.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This perfume was so faint I could hardly get a clear idea of what I was smelling. It seems to be arranged mainly around an iris note similar to Guerlain L'Heure Bleue, but much more transparent and delicate than Bleue's powerhouse. There are subtle warm woody notes toward the drydown and powdery sillage throughout. It ends powdery and fresh.

The whole thing has a diaphanous, layered feel, and it was really interesting to me because of the way it used iris in a light clean way instead of a loud perfumy way, but it was SO faint and faded SO fast I would never be able to justify buying a bottle.

The top and middle notes were too loud and musky for me. I do like the carroty base notes once it settles down (after too many hours).

I love this perfume, and i love it even more because i got it in the Harrods new years sale for 15 :D BARGAIN!

Popular Fragrances