Prada Infusion d'Iris EDP

3.9

on 5/1/2012 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

The most beautiful beautiful beautiful clean cool irisy powderey fragrance...for me its a perfect spring & summer perfume to be worn with fresh clean linen...or that lovely strappy sundress...it always make me smile when Iwear it ....I feel so clean & elegant & its a lovely wafter too...have everything going in the collection..lotions..soaps etc ....the perfume sillage in these items too are excellent and long lasting...

on 4/18/2012 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Infusion d'iris is a nice, sophisticated scent, and it's probably lovely on the right person. On my skin, however, it does not evoke an iris- and there is definitely no orange blossom. Initially it smells like the soil the plants might grow in and then dries down to a somewhat dirty powder.

on 4/18/2012 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Although perfumes can not be easily rated, I will say that this one is a gentle spring breeze that everyone could wear. it is a happy perfume that doesnot bother anyone around you. i have a large collection of perfumes and rarely buy something twice, except this one.

on 4/3/2012 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

It just goes to show you that we all have our own tastes in fragrances, and perfume ratings can be subjective. What I can say is that if you like soft, close-to-the-skin, inoffensive, slightly powdery, teensy weensy bit sweet dry-down fragrances, you will love this. HOWEVER, I honestly didn't think I liked it upon first spray. For me, the first spray was almost...skunky? As in, roadkill skunk. Thank goodness this is VERY brief. What you are left with is a gentle, ethereal iris scent that is clean and soft and just a tad powdery. Don't worry if you aren't a big powdery-smell person, it's only a wee bit of powder - the rest is basically "just washed my hair and applied moisturizer" type of clean. I don't know how anyone could ever be offended by this smell, unless you took a bath in it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

For some reason I was excited about this fragrance, thinking that I would really enjoy the scent of irises. Well, this does not smell like irises. It smells exactly like Johnson & Johnson baby oil. If I ever wanted to smell like baby oil, I would use baby oil, which is a couple dollars for a huge bottle. Thankfully I only got a sample of this before buying the full size, because I hate scents that smell powdery, or like a baby's butt. Yet again, I am disappointed by Prada's scents.

on 1/26/2012 10:05:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This perfume was so faint I could hardly get a clear idea of what I was smelling. It seems to be arranged mainly around an iris note similar to Guerlain L'Heure Bleue, but much more transparent and delicate than Bleue's powerhouse. There are subtle warm woody notes toward the drydown and powdery sillage throughout. It ends powdery and fresh.

The whole thing has a diaphanous, layered feel, and it was really interesting to me because of the way it used iris in a light clean way instead of a loud perfumy way, but it was SO faint and faded SO fast I would never be able to justify buying a bottle.

on 12/31/2011 1:40:00 PM

The top and middle notes were too loud and musky for me. I do like the carroty base notes once it settles down (after too many hours).

on 12/27/2011 1:03:00 PM

I love this perfume, and i love it even more because i got it in the Harrods new years sale for 15 :D BARGAIN!

on 12/20/2011 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this perfume! Like some other reviewers said, I could see myself wearing this on my wedding day. A fresh, clean yet complex scent that gets better as the day goes on. It wears pretty close to the skin which I am fan of, since I don't like cloying and overwhelming scents. I got a pretty generous sample of this but I would certainly purchase as soon as I run out. The price is very reasonable as you only need a spritz or two.

on 12/15/2011 6:12:00 AM

Been hankering for this perfume all year and finally got a bottle for my birthday. I just love it, it's so sophisticated and fresh with a powdery but beautiful finish. I agree it does smell kind of like fresh linen but seriously how good is it to smell clean and fresh. It's so easy to wear, I find some perfumes headache inducing but this one is gorgeous and it gets better as the day goes on. Like some people have said it is a bit lacking in staying power but I don't mind this as I find perfumes that last all day too strong to start with. Happy to reapply as needed. So far I've had great comments on this perfume and my husband adores it, just thinking about it makes me want to put some on!

Popular Fragrances