April 24, 2014 | 1049 users online

Polishes - OPI - Russian Navy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2011 1:01:00 AM More reviews by fionamimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is definitely a Must have, between Russian Navy or You Gotta Get this Blue...

Very classic mysterious blue. When worn, looks almost black but when the sun hits, it's kissed with shimmer and duochrome. Little flecks of lighter Navy for dimension.

Really cool nail polish for all year around.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 5:21:00 PM More reviews by GlamBunny28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Sexy classic dark navy blue. It's a trendy modern shade that can replace your typical black. It's def a fav OPI shade for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2011 10:10:00 AM More reviews by PinkAfroQueen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this color in the bottle but not on me because it looked black on my nails. I see navy & purple in the bottle but these colors didn't transpire onto my nails; perhaps it's my skin tone. I could use a basic black lacquer and acheive this look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2011 11:26:00 AM More reviews by careypiper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite NP! Very dark color, but when the light hits it beautiful. Navy with a red/purple shimmer that just glows. Last on my nails forever, easy clean up and I think I'm going to have get a second bottle since I'm almost finished the first.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2011 2:37:00 PM More reviews by bemyanchor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

This is definitely a dark navy, despite looking purple in the bottle. It lasts forever. I've had this on my fingers for 6 days now and there's barely a chip (top coat is Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip), which is about 3 days longer than most polishes last. I took 1 lippie off overall just because while I like the color, I don't *love* it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2011 6:56:00 AM More reviews by tazzyface

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A very sexy dark blue, this is the best navy polish I've tried. I was a bit worried that my bottle had been mislabelled as it looked purple, but thankfully it was navy as promised - though the other reviewers seem disappointed by this? I'm glad I checked swatches before I ordered, though I can see how it would be a bit deceptive if you came across it in a b&m store.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2011 1:45:00 PM More reviews by emromano

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great color if you want a navy blue. It is gorgeous in the bottle (sparkles and duchrome) but falls flat on the nail :/

I do like it but want a polish that looks on the nail like this one does in the bottle

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2010 1:10:00 AM More reviews by missmadisonave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i read these reviews, but thought that maybe my bottle would be different and it would come out the gorgeous deep purple shimmer i wanted...should've listened to you guys! it came out deep, deep blue, which is fine but so not what i wanted. formula is pretty good, and it's shiny, just not my thing.

black cherry chutney is much better for a deep purple shimmer.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2010 12:18:00 AM More reviews by kakaroxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This nailpolish is very deceiving. It looks way prettier in the container, like duochrome with blue and purple sparkles. But in reality its just a dark dark blue. It is only pretty under the sun when it can reflect the glitter but otherwise normally u cant see it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Hpleighleigh

Best navy out there! Perfectly dark and perfectly blue, all year round!