OPI Russian Navy

4.6

on 10/10/2011 9:13:00 AM

Lovely thick smooth formula, opaque in only 2 coats. This is a dark navy blue; obviously blue and not black.

on 8/4/2011 10:45:00 PM

LOVE this color. I've been using it for the last few years and I always get compliments. It looks black, but under certain lights you can see the pretty shimmery midnight blue color coming through. It's very funky, yet it can also look very chic.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This blue is very pretty on, very dark but you can still tell that it is blue and not black. It does have some shimmer which I like.

on 7/18/2011 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

None of the pictures I've seen do this polish justice, IMO; it is much more multichromatic than it appears online. I didn't really understand the hype until I saw it in person. It is a dark navy with bits of pink and purple shimmer. I prefer one layer because it looks the most iridescent that way.

I only gave it three stars because I find the packaging quite misleading. Due to its appearance in the jar, I thought it would be a purplish-blue, but in reality it is a dark navy. I was disappointed by this because it seemed a bit like false advertising. OPI Ink is an excellent color if you're looking for something more purple.

on 7/11/2011 3:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Oh I am not even the kind of person who likes blue nails (or green or yellow), but this is simply to die for! Such a deep, sensual color. Is wonderful with crackle, as it peers through the "cracks" like a dark mysterious ocean. It makes me feel sexy and enchanting. I am soooo happy I gave this one a try! LOVE!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Russian Navy is a deep navy shimmer nail polish. On me it takes on that great navy shade. I know that it looks black on others. This be one of my signature Fall/Winter 2011 nail colors. It's daring yet very classy. It could even be work appropriate if your office is not super conservative.
Also, Midnight Cami by Essie is a great dupe!

on 6/22/2011 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am not crazy about the color blue so I was hesitant on getting this color until I saw a Co worker wearing it and picked it up that day.its a beautiful dark blue. I love it. A mush have in my collection

on 5/18/2011 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is definitely a Must have, between Russian Navy or You Gotta Get this Blue...

Very classic mysterious blue. When worn, looks almost black but when the sun hits, it's kissed with shimmer and duochrome. Little flecks of lighter Navy for dimension.

Really cool nail polish for all year around.

on 5/7/2011 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Sexy classic dark navy blue. It's a trendy modern shade that can replace your typical black. It's def a fav OPI shade for me.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I like this color in the bottle but not on me because it looked black on my nails. I see navy & purple in the bottle but these colors didn't transpire onto my nails; perhaps it's my skin tone. I could use a basic black lacquer and acheive this look.

Top Rated OPI Products