September 23, 2014 | 1879 users online

Polishes - OPI - Russian Navy

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2011 9:34:00 PM More reviews by lcarrie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

None of the pictures I've seen do this polish justice, IMO; it is much more multichromatic than it appears online. I didn't really understand the hype until I saw it in person. It is a dark navy with bits of pink and purple shimmer. I prefer one layer because it looks the most iridescent that way.

I only gave it three stars because I find the packaging quite misleading. Due to its appearance in the jar, I thought it would be a purplish-blue, but in reality it is a dark navy. I was disappointed by this because it seemed a bit like false advertising. OPI Ink is an excellent color if you're looking for something more purple.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2011 3:55:00 AM More reviews by MilkBar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oh I am not even the kind of person who likes blue nails (or green or yellow), but this is simply to die for! Such a deep, sensual color. Is wonderful with crackle, as it peers through the "cracks" like a dark mysterious ocean. It makes me feel sexy and enchanting. I am soooo happy I gave this one a try! LOVE!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2011 9:15:00 PM More reviews by Speakeasy1908

Russian Navy is a deep navy shimmer nail polish. On me it takes on that great navy shade. I know that it looks black on others. This be one of my signature Fall/Winter 2011 nail colors. It's daring yet very classy. It could even be work appropriate if your office is not super conservative.
Also, Midnight Cami by Essie is a great dupe!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 12:04:00 AM More reviews by luvlost03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am not crazy about the color blue so I was hesitant on getting this color until I saw a Co worker wearing it and picked it up that day.its a beautiful dark blue. I love it. A mush have in my collection

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2011 1:01:00 AM More reviews by fionamimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is definitely a Must have, between Russian Navy or You Gotta Get this Blue...

Very classic mysterious blue. When worn, looks almost black but when the sun hits, it's kissed with shimmer and duochrome. Little flecks of lighter Navy for dimension.

Really cool nail polish for all year around.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 5:21:00 PM More reviews by GlamBunny28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Sexy classic dark navy blue. It's a trendy modern shade that can replace your typical black. It's def a fav OPI shade for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2011 10:10:00 AM More reviews by PinkAfroQueen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this color in the bottle but not on me because it looked black on my nails. I see navy & purple in the bottle but these colors didn't transpire onto my nails; perhaps it's my skin tone. I could use a basic black lacquer and acheive this look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2011 11:26:00 AM More reviews by careypiper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite NP! Very dark color, but when the light hits it beautiful. Navy with a red/purple shimmer that just glows. Last on my nails forever, easy clean up and I think I'm going to have get a second bottle since I'm almost finished the first.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2011 2:37:00 PM More reviews by bemyanchor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

This is definitely a dark navy, despite looking purple in the bottle. It lasts forever. I've had this on my fingers for 6 days now and there's barely a chip (top coat is Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip), which is about 3 days longer than most polishes last. I took 1 lippie off overall just because while I like the color, I don't *love* it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2011 6:56:00 AM More reviews by tazzyface

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A very sexy dark blue, this is the best navy polish I've tried. I was a bit worried that my bottle had been mislabelled as it looked purple, but thankfully it was navy as promised - though the other reviewers seem disappointed by this? I'm glad I checked swatches before I ordered, though I can see how it would be a bit deceptive if you came across it in a b&m store.