August 27, 2014 | 1742 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Pro Lipstick - Show Orchid

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2010 3:23:00 PM More reviews by Queue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

God, I love this lipstick. The amplified finish is great and the color is incredible. It's a beautiful eye-catching color that really suits me perfectly (NW15). I wasn't sure if I could pull it off, but I tried it on at the CCO and had to have it. I've gotten compliments on it already, and I haven't worn it that many times. So gorgeous and so glad it's all mine!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 12:24:00 AM More reviews by lissabunny9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a perfect look-at-me color. It's super bright but I still find it wearable for day or night, with the rest of my face understated. It makes my teeth look whiter and definitely attracts attention. The scent, texture and pigmentation are great.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 2:44:00 PM More reviews by Simply2Smile

I am inlove with this lipstick! Throughout the whole spring and summer seasons I've been on the hunt for that perfect bright pink lipstick and I finally found it! Show Orchid is a bright hot pink lipstick with a little bit of a blue chrome to it almost. I love that you can wear it for both day and night too. It is very versatile and also very long-lasting. It is definitely a look at my hot pink lips shade and I will continue sporting Show Orchid probably all throughout the summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2010 10:55:00 PM More reviews by glowkitten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Show Orchid is one of those lipsticks I have been wanting for years and years... but never got around to it. Finally, with the Riveting collection, I got my hands on it! I kept putting it off because it looks like a very BOLD pink color and I was afraid I would look like a horrible clown with my super pale skin and red hair. But I am glad as heck I got this because I freaking LOVE it! It IS a super bold lip color, but it looks great on me. (At least I think so! ha.) Even with my pale skin and red hair.... I love it! It also seems very shiny and has this nice cool little chrome to it. I think that is what I love about it the most. The color is just divine! Very glad I caved in and got it :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2010 10:44:00 AM More reviews by tntntn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE crazy bright lipsticks and I'd been wanting this for so long...but I was slightly disappointed. It's not the colour - it's very pretty - but it's the sheen. It's slightly frosted and I feel that it just dulls the impact. You get a real vivid sense of colour with bright mattes, like Ruby Woo - it's like the lack of dimension makes them even more interesting for some reason. I don't get this with Show Orchid. I prefer Full Fuschia or Petals and Peacocks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2010 10:32:00 AM More reviews by pipsqu3ak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I set out on a journey for a retina-searing pink lipstick and it ended with this. So, so happy with it. It does stain your lips, even with a lip liner underneath (my fave is Magenta), so be aware of that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2010 1:46:00 AM More reviews by beautifulscorpio83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite lipstick to wear out at night. The vibrant blue based hot pink color looks suprisingly good on my light olive skintone. I love how Show Orchid looks paired wih black winged eyeliner, it's perfection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2010 1:48:00 AM More reviews by insanity89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

gorgeous lipstick. very pigmented and long lasting. Love the colour. usually either my mom or dad tells me i'm wearing too much lipstick but not at all today. great colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2010 7:24:00 PM More reviews by RandomFlopsy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Stunning. I'm NC15 and worried it would be too bright, but it's perfect. The blue tint is surprisingly flattering, the colour is opaque and rich, the finish is glossy without being glittery. It's very long-wearing which is a bonus: bright shades can be so high-maintenance sometimes! It's great as a light tint applied with a finger but one swipe is enough to provide full coverage. Very beautiful colour, smooth texture, and I'd definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2010 10:00:00 PM More reviews by BabyGirlRina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

PRO: From the Riveting collection. It's a very bright hot pink that's a bit blue based. A very Barbie pink and a must have!