October 2, 2014 | 1858 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Paint Pot in Blackground

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2010 4:12:00 PM More reviews by mspimp2uboy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this product is very good overall, the color consistency is good. You can build this into a black though it starts off as a dark gray when blended into your eyelid.I really like using this product when i do smokey eyes but its better when instead of using a dark black/brown smokey eye you use it with a plum color or a royal purple :0). At first i thought that the paint pots were a load of crap because i didn't believe that it would hold my shadow through out the day but it really does work ! I would repurchase this again, i didn't give it 5 because i hate dipping my finger into it .. but that's about it :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2010 1:28:00 PM More reviews by simera2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This paint pot is just ok. I mean i prefer my NYX jumbo pencil in black bean. This paint pot is not that black. It is more off black or dark gray. I would not purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2010 9:43:00 PM More reviews by niseixtenshi

This is great stuff! I use it on the outer to mid corners of my eyes to intensify whatever eyeshadow I'm using. I apply it lightly for daily wear. Love it!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2010 1:47:00 PM More reviews by nekroze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

it is a great product for natural/daily black make up.looks great with my fair skin and black hair.but it creases.and not a little.it gives me a terrible look.even more terrible i had applied some shadow on it.the curse of my oily lids.i was hoping that it would be a little effective but paint pots are not for oily eyes

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2010 3:01:00 AM More reviews by JordysBeautySpot

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

There is nothing bad about this product but i just don't find myself reaching for it.

It is not dramatic enough if you want a black base because it goes on grey but then it is too dramatic when you just want a daily look.I bought this for a Lady GaGa look and it wasn't as dramatic as i wanted it to be.

Not my favourite MAC Paint Pot but still okay.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2010 12:50:00 AM More reviews by lillylou2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great for a smokey eye..I don't grab for it every day, but it's still nice to have.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2010 2:02:00 PM More reviews by FauxChic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This Paint Pot is heaven, I can pair it up with literally ANY smokey eye and I agree with the previous reviewer about using it with duochrome eyeshadows, especially Club, this Paint Pot ceases to amaze me!
Love,Love,Love this Paint Pot.
But do I wish that MAC would ever make Paint Pots smaller to stop them for drying out!
Overall great product and worth every penny!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2010 8:46:00 AM More reviews by PhanieRajh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Blackground is gorgeous for giving a pop to any eyeshadow. Try it under duochrome eyeshadows like Vex, Club and Expensive Pink! Beautiful!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2010 4:56:00 AM More reviews by katushka37

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Just what I needed! I use it mainly to intensify my eye shadows, both dark and light shades.
Colour: Very dark grey with some shimmer
Texture: fairly firm but I like it because it stays on well and doesn't smugde. I apply it with firm brush
Coverage: Buildable. You can create a grey was or apply several layers to intensify the colour.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2010 12:16:00 PM More reviews by DiyaSpade

I did not like this paint pot. It was dry, not creamy at all, and was hard to blend/apply. I use Painterly and Moss Scape paint pot, and even though they were not the creamiest things out there, they did blend. Not my favorite out there, I prefer to use Steely HIP paint. Who knows, maybe I got a dud. Would not repurchase this.