September 17, 2014 | 2024 users online

Fragrances - Giorgio Armani - Emporio Armani Diamonds

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2008 4:23:00 PM More reviews by CoverModel

I love the scent but it doesn't last very long. Pretty bottle.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2008 10:25:00 PM More reviews by spikester

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This just smelled like a generic department store perfume. It has that strong perfumey smell that I don't like. I love Armani Code so I will stick with that one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2008 8:01:00 AM More reviews by Jadetive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Smells kind of heady. The first thing I thought of when I smelt it was a fizzy orange drink. Floraly, fruity AND woody. Moderately sweet too The drydown was rather powdery. A decent, nice perfume, just not my fragrance. Pretty bottle though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2008 1:39:00 PM More reviews by auras

I love this scent, especially for the lychee. And without even knowing, I always seem to favor patchouli based scents like Jean Patou's Enjoy & Chanel's Allure sensuelle. Diamonds is even better than Enjoy, more subtle.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2008 7:14:00 AM More reviews by noisykit

Love it love it! It's quite different from the other frangrances I have. This one has stronger scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2008 1:40:00 PM More reviews by eightlives

Everytime I wear this it makes me feel like a queen! It is a little strong at first but just give it a few moments. Elegant, sophisticated and classy. It's a winner!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2008 2:44:00 PM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This bottle is so lovely and the name sounds so exquisite. I just knew this would smell awesome. Besides, Beyonce is the spokesperson for it. What a shame that this is so generic. There's nothing special about this at all. Just your typical strong, department store fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2008 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Giannina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best perfumes I've ever smell, the design of the bottle is nice, I would definetely recommend this product :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2008 9:37:00 PM More reviews by brownie_953

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was given a sample of Armani Diamonds recently. Oh my, what a strong woodsy and fecal scent! It seems the antithesis of the idea of white,bright diamonds.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2008 2:31:00 PM More reviews by logbert

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this perfume, but only because it wears differently on me than most fragrances I usually wear. It doesn't seem to have a sweet smell to it at all... very pepper-y and although it is light, it definitely gives off a vibe of authority.