December 22, 2014 | 1611 users online

Fragrances - Giorgio Armani - Emporio Armani Diamonds

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2008 7:50:00 AM More reviews by elfbolt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Diamonds is my current fave! I'm really picky about fragrances and get headaches from even slightly strong ones. The vanilla note in this is what I liked - it smells really sweet on me at first and then goes lightly musky. I've had so many people compliment me on this; Euphoria was my signature scent but this beats it - much more interesting!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2008 3:45:00 AM More reviews by Birdieva2002

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It was a different scent I usually wear Clinque Happy and I like it a lot but this was a much different scent. Happy is a light and playful scent Diamonds is a sophisticated, classy scent. When I wear Diamonds I feel like dressing up and going out to dinner. Its a bit strong mainly floral, with a bit of a woodsy aftersmell.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2008 11:35:00 PM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just another slightly sweet floral fragrance, very boring and overpriced. It did last a long time. Cannot recommend. There are so many fragrances like this out there at better prices.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2008 4:23:00 PM More reviews by CoverModel

I love the scent but it doesn't last very long. Pretty bottle.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2008 10:25:00 PM More reviews by spikester

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This just smelled like a generic department store perfume. It has that strong perfumey smell that I don't like. I love Armani Code so I will stick with that one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2008 8:01:00 AM More reviews by Jadetive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Smells kind of heady. The first thing I thought of when I smelt it was a fizzy orange drink. Floraly, fruity AND woody. Moderately sweet too The drydown was rather powdery. A decent, nice perfume, just not my fragrance. Pretty bottle though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2008 1:39:00 PM More reviews by auras

I love this scent, especially for the lychee. And without even knowing, I always seem to favor patchouli based scents like Jean Patou's Enjoy & Chanel's Allure sensuelle. Diamonds is even better than Enjoy, more subtle.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2008 7:14:00 AM More reviews by noisykit

Love it love it! It's quite different from the other frangrances I have. This one has stronger scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2008 1:40:00 PM More reviews by eightlives

Everytime I wear this it makes me feel like a queen! It is a little strong at first but just give it a few moments. Elegant, sophisticated and classy. It's a winner!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2008 2:44:00 PM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This bottle is so lovely and the name sounds so exquisite. I just knew this would smell awesome. Besides, Beyonce is the spokesperson for it. What a shame that this is so generic. There's nothing special about this at all. Just your typical strong, department store fragrance.