Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds

3.6

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is a really, really sweet scent. In fact, it's hard to discern anything about it other than sweetness. But since it isn't foody or chemical, it doesn't give me a headache. I like it, though probably not enough to buy a full-size. The package is okay except for the tacky-looking Armani logo.

on 11/10/2008 7:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Diamonds is my current fave! I'm really picky about fragrances and get headaches from even slightly strong ones. The vanilla note in this is what I liked - it smells really sweet on me at first and then goes lightly musky. I've had so many people compliment me on this; Euphoria was my signature scent but this beats it - much more interesting!

on 11/2/2008 3:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It was a different scent I usually wear Clinque Happy and I like it a lot but this was a much different scent. Happy is a light and playful scent Diamonds is a sophisticated, classy scent. When I wear Diamonds I feel like dressing up and going out to dinner. Its a bit strong mainly floral, with a bit of a woodsy aftersmell.

on 11/1/2008 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Just another slightly sweet floral fragrance, very boring and overpriced. It did last a long time. Cannot recommend. There are so many fragrances like this out there at better prices.

on 10/30/2008 4:23:00 PM

I love the scent but it doesn't last very long. Pretty bottle.

on 9/26/2008 10:25:00 PM

This just smelled like a generic department store perfume. It has that strong perfumey smell that I don't like. I love Armani Code so I will stick with that one.

on 9/25/2008 8:01:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Smells kind of heady. The first thing I thought of when I smelt it was a fizzy orange drink. Floraly, fruity AND woody. Moderately sweet too The drydown was rather powdery. A decent, nice perfume, just not my fragrance. Pretty bottle though.

on 9/18/2008 1:39:00 PM

I love this scent, especially for the lychee. And without even knowing, I always seem to favor patchouli based scents like Jean Patou's Enjoy & Chanel's Allure sensuelle. Diamonds is even better than Enjoy, more subtle.

on 9/12/2008 7:14:00 AM

Love it love it! It's quite different from the other frangrances I have. This one has stronger scent.

on 8/13/2008 1:40:00 PM

Everytime I wear this it makes me feel like a queen! It is a little strong at first but just give it a few moments. Elegant, sophisticated and classy. It's a winner!

Popular Fragrances