October 22, 2014 | 1062 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in Lychee Luxe

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2009 6:21:00 AM More reviews by blushingpammy

This is my ultimate favorite lipglass!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2009 2:41:00 PM More reviews by LibrasRule36

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased Lychee Luxe from M.A.C on line so I did not swatch in person and should have known better. I've worn this L/G a total of two times and hated it so much that I removed it each time. It looked like I'd been sucking on vinegar and then smeared coral/pink elmer's glue on top. Not cute! Thankfully, I can return this product to my local M.A.C counter! No shipping costs and I can exchange it for Nymphette or Viva Glam L/G. The only coral shade that is flattering to my complexion (MAC- NC45 / Bobbi Brown- Golden ) is a coral Lip Gloss by Revlon (Super Lustrous L/G)...the name of the shade eludes me now.

To be fair, this probably didn't look good on me because of my complexion but I don't see how this would look good on any complexion. It's a matter of color preferences/tastes...I guess.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/21/2008 10:09:00 PM More reviews by pinkclover

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

The only way I can wear this shade is if I tone it down with a lighter one. It just is not flattering on me because of the cool undertones in my skin. The coral shade seems to emphasize the pink in my skin. It is also pretty bright. This would look great on darker skins, especially olive-toned.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2008 4:42:00 AM More reviews by cocomia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've read reviews and recommendations for this, and most have said that this is one of the most universally flattering lip colors available, but I guess I'm one of the few who will disagree. I love how lipglasses in general stay on longer than most lipglosses do, however, this color just doesn't fit me. I look more yellow than usual and it looks out of place with my coloring. Sure it stands out, but not in the way I want it to. I feel the need to mix it with others to make it work. I'm not giving up on it yet though. I'm saving it for summer (April/May over here), hopefully it works out for me then!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2008 11:43:00 PM More reviews by leenie88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Honestly, it is not something I would buy again, but it was a good experience using this color. I got it in a gift set, which is a great way to test-drive MAC glosses, in my opinion. This shade is a very bright pink, which is typically, my taste. However, this has slight orange undertones that I am not too thrilled about. The shine in it was pretty though. Although this lip gloss looked quite nice, it did not blow me away.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2008 10:01:00 PM More reviews by wonster

This color is great, and it works very well, (with my Asian skin-tone.)
Even though it looks bright in the tube, it's surprisingly wearable.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2008 4:27:00 AM More reviews by peasloveandhominy

The color just does nothing for me. I am convinced I will never find a coral to work! It's a very rich coral with a strong peach tone. It wasn't awful on me but I just felt uncomfortable wearing it because it made my skintone seem redder. The texture as with all MAC lipglasses is far too tacky for my liking and the staying power as usual is just about an hour for me. Scent and smell, a delicious vanilla like all lipglasses!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2008 6:41:00 PM More reviews by chica21608

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this lipglass over 5 years ago and I continue to buy it when I run out. It looks bright in the tube, but it turns out to be a nice coral color thats warm enough not to be bright.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2008 11:00:00 AM More reviews by ztirkazoid

I love this lipglass. I normally tend to shy away from bright-coloured lip products but this one's a winner. I decided to try it due to the great reviews here on MUA. I wore it all the time during the summer and it literally brightens up my face. Now I wear it every time I do a very subdued eye. Truly one of my favourites!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2008 9:46:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

I've been looking for a gorgeous coral peach gloss with some extra shimmer or pop to it. Think this is the one for me. I tried the neutrals and there just blah for me. I put the main focus on my lips most of the time, so I love a stand out shade with soft eye colors. This looks exactly on my lips as in the tube. There is no red in it, it's a true orange coral. However, your lip tone may change the way it looks.