April 20, 2014 | 875 users online

Eyes - MAC - Paint Pot in Bare Study

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2012 5:26:00 PM More reviews by hii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is really pretty shimmery neutral color. I have mac paint pots in bare study, groundwork, and a purple blackish color I forgot the name of. I love the packaging and the formula of mac's paint pots. I don't like using my fingers to apply any kind of makeup except primer but I find these go on best if you use your ring finger. They are super creamy but they don't necesarily stay all day unless you use a eyelid primer. Also these crease on me badly but I can't blame them because my lids are oily. Overral these are relatively long wearing and this color is gorgeous. They are pricey but you get a lot in the pot and they'll last forever. They would be perfect if they stood up better to oil, however, I would repurchase(:

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2012 6:53:00 AM More reviews by sophlizz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first paint pot & because i'd heard so many great reviews on them, i was sure i would love it. But sadly, i don't. Its such a gorgeous colour swatched, but as soon as you apply it on your eyelids & blend it, it just disappears.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by dazzlelight21

MAC's Bare Study cream eyeshadow is a light shimmery champagne colour. I absolutely love this shadow; it's quite frosty and great for an every-day look. It is long lasting and is not too pigmented, with a discreet tint of shimmer. Bare Study brightens my eye area and I have never noticed any creasing. I will definitely repurchase this paint pot!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by amsimmons17

I LOVE this paint pot! I use it everyday as a primer for my eyeshadow. I have been using it for about 4 years now and I highly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2012 7:36:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great for no-makeup look (sample only)
Colour: light pinky champagne
Finish: soft shimmer
Pigmentation: medium
Texture: buttery
It's a few shades lighter than my skin tone so it helps brighten up my eye area. With a light brown in the crease and some brown liner, I can have a natural, no-makeup look in a breeze. I prefer my Smashbox Limitless blah blah Cream Shadow in Topaz, though

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2012 2:22:00 PM More reviews by fairhaired1

I love the color of this, but I'm wondering if I got a bad pot or something...This creases like crazy on me and only lasts about a 1/2 day at best. I'm so dissappointed! I've been wanting this for a while, so I was really excited when I got it, but after several tries, I just can't get this to not crease. I don't have this problem with any of my other paint pots. Bummer. I won't be re-purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Cutekitti

I love this paint pot. Its my favorite base and it really works well to hold my eyeshadow on all day while giving it a nice shimmer. I would certainly buy this over and over again

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2012 2:05:00 AM More reviews by latoyaoneall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color!!! I use it as a eyeshadow base to make my color last all day, and as just an eyeshadow. It's such a pretty color, don't pass up on it!! You'll love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by galcapsfan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really enjoy this product! I'm not a big eyeshadow person, but I wear this basically every day. This doesn't crease on me, even when I go and umpire a baseball game, and that would be the prime time to crease when it is already hot + underneath that mask that umpires wear and it doesn't move at all. It is shimmery, but not too shimmery, as long as you don't put too much on. This pot will also last you forever; I got it in October and it is not May and I'm just starting to really notice a dent. It hasn't dried up yet, but fingers crossed it won't!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/9/2012 4:38:00 AM More reviews by blondyyy

I dont like it, its too shimmery, actually there are just shimmer. Waste of money.