October 23, 2014 | 1322 users online

Blush - Tarte - Cheek Stain in Blissful

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2010 11:01:00 PM More reviews by kishme09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I ordered mine on ebay and just got it yesterday..i love it cause it gives me the natural flush that i want (the color is between red and Pink) but what i dont like is the stickiness of it.but overall its an ok Product and i think it will last me forever cause it is kinda huge..lol!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2010 11:26:00 PM More reviews by niferphoto

I have all, yes all of these cheek stains - but this one is my favorite. It smells nice - kinda like fruit loops, but the scent goes away pretty fast. It gives a coral/pink pop of color. My powder holy grail is Clinique's "precious posy" and this is the gel version of that. I love love love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 5:38:00 PM More reviews by natalielouiseee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really like this as I think it's a really pretty colour and looks particularly good on fair skin. Theres also alot of product so its going to last me ages. I definitely think that for my fair skin, only a very very very very very tiny bit of the product is needed to give a nice colour on my cheeks, but it's definitely buildable.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2010 5:28:00 PM More reviews by dianaec

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm semi-low maintenance and I really love this. You get a lot for the money and it's a very natural flush you can build up. It's the perfect color - I've got tanned Asian skin and this isn't too yellow-y or too blue-based for me. To make it last even longer, layer a powder blush over top. A light dusting of Nars Orgasm is pretty over it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2010 9:20:00 AM More reviews by lollieliz9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great color! I have fair skin,freckles, and brown hair. The best part about this stain is you can build the color for intensity. I have NARS blush in Orgasm, which was too bright for me, but this goes perfect with my skin color and I'm sure everyone would look great in it. I tried it on my lips, and although it looked good, I'm not a fan of the taste so I think I'll just use it for my cheeks. I bought this on ebay for $20, and it will last me forever. I highly recommend this for any skin color, you won't be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2010 12:19:00 AM More reviews by juliaesands

Beautiful peachy-coral-pink shade. The texture of this is slicker, but the pigment payoff is excellent. It doesn't take much to get a really nice flush that looks natural and radiant. I would say that I would repurchase but this will last me decades so I think I'm set :p

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2010 3:20:00 PM More reviews by greatglamdc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I couldn't wait to try the cheekstains and I do love it. The one downside is the stickyness of the stick, but I usually just put the stick right to my face and then blend it in with the laura mercier creme blush brush. It gives you a gorgeous pop of color if you are wearing it alone. It smells good, and it's a HUGE amount of product- will last forever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2010 2:41:00 AM More reviews by clearady

I can't believe I like this. The reviewer below me is spot-on! It does go great with people with fairly light skin and dark hair. It has the most beautiful glow.
It is a bit sticky, but it's so convenient, and once it's on, you don't have to worry.
So natural-looking as well. i usually like rosy tints (like Benefit's Benetint) and assumed that I'd love flushed, but no...this one was more gorgeous. it literally looked like i just pinched my cheek lol I'm so sad that the one i love is only a temporary product. boo hoo

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2010 1:59:00 PM More reviews by fionarocks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This cheek stain is excellent. It smells nice, and the packaging is cool. I like to wear this on days where I have minimal makeup. The blush looks natural and has good staying power. Wearing it over my moisturizer works well, and it will last a long time. It doubles as a lip stain. The color is a peachy pink. It flatters people with fair skin and dark hair. I can't wait to try out more Tarte products.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2010 1:34:00 AM More reviews by RUThereGodItsMeMargaret

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Im black and ive never had a blush before. It always seemed fake and drag queen to me. No way to make it look natural until i found this stain! Its a peachy pink that looks lovely on. It has no shimmer or sparkle. Its just a nice gel stain. I apply it directly to my face (its needs a bit more color than other skintones) and then i blend with a foundation brush and it looks great. It feels sticky after its applied but then i dust it with a translucent powder (laura mercier) and its set. It lasts all day, even through my workout. I would buy it again but it looks like its going to last forever and a day. Sephora says its a limited edition item but its been out for quite a while now.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No