September 2, 2014 | 1888 users online

Moisturizers - Burt's Bees - Radiance Night Creme

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2010 12:42:00 AM More reviews by cjenn

This cream is much lighter in consistency than some other night creams. It is slippery and kind of like a lotion trapped in a cream base. That said, seems to really moisturize my skin and give it a soft, dewy look. Will have to update in a few months to see what the long term benefits are. I am a little cautious, as lemon extract that this contains is a known skin irritant. So far so good for now.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2010 3:20:00 PM More reviews by juicybgreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After only having used this product for 2 weeks, I am in LOVE.

Every morning I wake up to evenly toned, moisturized and RADIANT skin. The price was a little more than I usually spend for moisturizer but after reading generally great reviews all over I decided to give it a shot. I like the little glass jar it comes in. The smell is pleasant and relaxing (even though my boyfriend swears I just doused myself in some Febreeze).

My only complaints would be that the product leaves my skin a little sticky/tacky...but who cares? I'm about to go to bed.
Occasionally I have to reapply but that probably has to do with the winter dryness I've been experiencing lately.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/21/2010 9:12:00 PM More reviews by apollo84

Really wanted to like this, especially since I generally like Burt's Bees products, but this night cream clogged all my pores and felt like a thick glue over my skin. What's the point of cleansing if you're just gonna smear this goo all over your face right after? And I used a tiny bit, maybe a dime-sized amount too. I've been using it for several weeks (and no improvement noticed on my skin!) and still have a whole bunch left since I paid nearly $20 for it and feel bad tossing it. But I've had enough, maybe it will work as a nice foot cream, but for my face, absolutely not! Definitely WON'T be purchasing again!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2010 6:21:00 PM More reviews by LadyVelvet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Good stuff, my skin feels soft & fresh. When I apply it my skin feels firmer which is weird but kinda neat xD
For some reason it tends to irritate my skin...makes it feel burny.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2009 12:58:00 AM More reviews by kariann121

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Every winter I am faced with incredibly dry skin and chapped lips...I swear it all starts the day after I start using the heat in our house. My face feels like a piece of driftwood, and my lips get so bad that they bleed. I have become so used to it that it is literally just another crappy part of winter for me. Then, Burt's Bees buzzed in to save the day. I have been using their Radiance Night Creme now for 23 days, and I swear my skin is the softest, most moisturized, and most healthy-looking it has ever been! I have the day creme as well, but my skin just drinks up the night creme like it is some fantastic cocktail. I use it on my eyelids and under my eyes as well, and there is no irritation, and I never get clogged pores. Oh yeah, a big bonus to me is that it is made right in the USA (North Carolina). Thank you Burt's for changing the dreaded winters!!!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2009 6:52:00 PM More reviews by dpav

At first, I really like this night cream as it seems to give me a glow. But after a while, it clogged my pores and I broke out a bit for it. The worst thing is that the cream itself is very easy to turn bad. After 2 months of usage, it starts smelling funny and the texture changes too. Will not recommend this to anyone.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2009 4:38:00 PM More reviews by ashleydutta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This cream has a very strong smell - it is a nice smell, but sooo strong! I don't like using it for this reason. My husband bought it because his face gets dry in the fall/winter, but I also don't like him to use it due to how pungent the smell is..I know they don't add extra fragrance to it so it must be the natural smell.

to me it's an OK cream. It does moisturize nicely but there are many other night creams I like better. It doesn't improve the texture of my skin at all, which I look for in a good night cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2009 2:24:00 AM More reviews by anne5020

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I AM IN LOVE! This night cream has made such a difference for my skin. Everymorning now I wake up with clear/radiant/even skintone skin. This has not only even'd out my skintone, it really give me life and radiance to my skin like the name says RADIANCE. This is definitely a HG for me. The texture made me question the product at first, is so sticky..thick..hard to spread out, but after 30 seconds or so is not sticky anymore at all. You have to spread it very quickly, than with the rest of the product on my hands I pad it on my neck. I love this product so much I use it during the day, until I purchase the daycream for this. The scent is abit strong, but I find it to be a pretty smell. Stick to it for a week and u will LOVE IT. I heart burt's bees.

UPDATE: ok. I've been using this for about 2 weeks now, I do still love it, but I seem to need to reapply a second coat of this few minutes after my first application. I'm not sure if my skin is very dry and just soaked it all up or what. Some reviewers have said is too oily for them and sits ontop of the skin, but it feels like there's nothing on my skin anymore a few minutes after first application. After second application is perfect, not really oily but just moisterized enough. I also purchased the day cream cause I liked the night one so much, and I only need one application of the day cream. So I'm not sure what the difference between the two is that I need a second coat of the night cream but they both work for me wonders.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2009 5:32:00 AM More reviews by Beautyfoolrise

2 thumbs up for this product!!!Cream to me is thick & very difficult to absorb into skin but not for this night cream..I have combination dry & troubled skin but it works great on me.Normally if I use cream or lotion that is too thick it will alway give me break out but this doesn't.Although it does leave my skin abit oily & shiny but no break out...Maybe is the natural ingredient that they use in their product..I very pleased with this product..My colleage even commented that my skin looks more clear & soft...Happy happy!!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2009 12:56:00 PM More reviews by maria526

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I haven't had a lot of experience with creams that are made specifically to be used at night, so I don't have a lot to compare this to. A little of this goes a long way, and I dip it out with a small plastic paddle to avoid getting my fingers in the product still in the jar. It feels good going on, but it also feels like it leaves a film over my skin. It does moisturize well, and has helped get rid of a very dry patch on my forehead. When I wake up in the morning, my skin has more elasticity than it's had in a few years, and those early-morning creases on my cheek (from sleeping on my side -- a real no-no, I know) are not nearly as bad as they used to be. I have to be careful about acne, so if I see a break-out coming on I'll discontinue use for a couple days until my skin clears. Fortunately, this doesn't happen too often.