December 17, 2014 | 1683 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Aloe Cool & Fresh light body lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 9:21:00 AM More reviews by rakshel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this because it smells so yummy. I didn't expect too much from it as the price's so cheap, but it is way better than most of the expensive lotions that I've tried. It is non-greasy, sinks in super fast and not sticky at all. I only used it on my elbow, ankle and heel since the skin there feels dry and taut. Within 2 seconds after I rubbed the lotion in, even my heels stopped peeling. Very impressive.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 2:44:00 AM More reviews by melliepoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not greasy in any sense of the word. Lovely light scent that you won't get sick of. Hydrating and refreshing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 10:03:00 PM More reviews by Hunnybunnymsf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is by far my favorite lotion! I detest heavy lotions that never seem to sink in. But this is the opposite.

Pros:
*Large assortment of sizes-including travel and huge bottles
*Sinks in amazingly fast
*Moisturizes well- and for a good amount of time
*Love the smell
*No waxy or heavy feeling
*Product lasts a long time
*Good for any skin type or gender (my bf uses this as well)
*Good all over body
Cons:
*None that I can think of

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2011 3:10:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I really like this. At first I was expecting it to be a bit on the greasy side, but it came out as a thin lotion that absorbed nicely into my skin. It is very moisturizing, not sticky and smells clean and fresh. I would repurchase again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2011 7:39:00 PM More reviews by lesliexyang

This is so refreshing and great. Walmart was having a bonus pack so I got 34 oz or so of this for $7. It definitely is moisturizing and so easy to put on. I hate lotions that take forever to rub in but this one sinks in nicely. This ones a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 1:56:00 AM More reviews by ineffable

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have the CVS knock-off of this product and it's my go-to body lotion for dry skin or post-shaving irritation. I love the scent, it smells so fresh and clean. The lotion absorbs very quickly and doesn't feel greasy at all. I think I got it for about $3.99, the bottle is huge and will last me well through the year, I will definitely re-purchase it when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2011 6:31:00 AM More reviews by swoopingbuzzards

I love this stuff.
It's light, absorbs quickly and smells so good! (Plus it's cheap!)
I was actually told to use it on my healing tattoo and as soon as I smelt it I was hooked.
I buy it in a 750ml pump bottle but you can get it in smaller sizes too.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 3:08:00 AM More reviews by Kinipela419

I have wasted so much money buying lotions I use once then they stock up my cabinets until I try another one. I generally cannot find very many lotions that I actually use daily because I don't like the greasy feeling most of them gives me. This lotion is wonderful, smells nice, absorbs quickly so I can get dressed immediately, very good price 4.87 for 725ml in Canada, has a pump for easy dispensing. You will not be wasting your money with this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2011 2:54:00 PM More reviews by supeng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is definitely a great moisturizer for humid countries, like Singapore. Absorbs fast, has a refreshing smell that smells like honeydew and melon.

Even though it's light and absorbs within 5 mins, it does it's job. My skin felt quenched and no longer tight and flaky at my arms after sleeping in my ac room evey night. I will definitely repurchase this and also try out other Vaseline products.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2011 11:34:00 PM More reviews by dannieh00

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this lotion. It is very light and refreshing and gets absorbed into my skin very quickly. I don't normally like scented body lotions but I didn't mind the scent of this lotion, I thought it was nice and fresh. I liked putting it on sunburns in the summer time.

I would have liked this lotion more if it was more moisturising but it is perfect for summer when you need a light moituriser.