January 31, 2015 | 2114 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Aloe Cool & Fresh light body lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2011 9:19:00 PM More reviews by lifeinspiration

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely LOVE this product! As many other reviewers have said, it sinks in quickly, is incredibly moisturizing, is not at all greasy, and smells wonderful. Since this has aloe in it, I decided to try it as sunburn relief - it works like magic! I rub it in once or twice before I go to bed, and when I wake up the next morning, it has drastically faded or is even gone (depending on how bad the burn is)! It cools on the spot and makes the burn more comfortable. This is a huge bottle that lasts forever, but I have re-purchased a few times, and will continue to do so!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 9:21:00 AM More reviews by rakshel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this because it smells so yummy. I didn't expect too much from it as the price's so cheap, but it is way better than most of the expensive lotions that I've tried. It is non-greasy, sinks in super fast and not sticky at all. I only used it on my elbow, ankle and heel since the skin there feels dry and taut. Within 2 seconds after I rubbed the lotion in, even my heels stopped peeling. Very impressive.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 2:44:00 AM More reviews by melliepoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not greasy in any sense of the word. Lovely light scent that you won't get sick of. Hydrating and refreshing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 10:03:00 PM More reviews by Hunnybunnymsf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is by far my favorite lotion! I detest heavy lotions that never seem to sink in. But this is the opposite.

Pros:
*Large assortment of sizes-including travel and huge bottles
*Sinks in amazingly fast
*Moisturizes well- and for a good amount of time
*Love the smell
*No waxy or heavy feeling
*Product lasts a long time
*Good for any skin type or gender (my bf uses this as well)
*Good all over body
Cons:
*None that I can think of

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2011 3:10:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I really like this. At first I was expecting it to be a bit on the greasy side, but it came out as a thin lotion that absorbed nicely into my skin. It is very moisturizing, not sticky and smells clean and fresh. I would repurchase again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2011 7:39:00 PM More reviews by lesliexyang

This is so refreshing and great. Walmart was having a bonus pack so I got 34 oz or so of this for $7. It definitely is moisturizing and so easy to put on. I hate lotions that take forever to rub in but this one sinks in nicely. This ones a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 1:56:00 AM More reviews by ineffable

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have the CVS knock-off of this product and it's my go-to body lotion for dry skin or post-shaving irritation. I love the scent, it smells so fresh and clean. The lotion absorbs very quickly and doesn't feel greasy at all. I think I got it for about $3.99, the bottle is huge and will last me well through the year, I will definitely re-purchase it when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2011 6:31:00 AM More reviews by swoopingbuzzards

I love this stuff.
It's light, absorbs quickly and smells so good! (Plus it's cheap!)
I was actually told to use it on my healing tattoo and as soon as I smelt it I was hooked.
I buy it in a 750ml pump bottle but you can get it in smaller sizes too.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 3:08:00 AM More reviews by Kinipela419

I have wasted so much money buying lotions I use once then they stock up my cabinets until I try another one. I generally cannot find very many lotions that I actually use daily because I don't like the greasy feeling most of them gives me. This lotion is wonderful, smells nice, absorbs quickly so I can get dressed immediately, very good price 4.87 for 725ml in Canada, has a pump for easy dispensing. You will not be wasting your money with this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2011 2:54:00 PM More reviews by supeng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is definitely a great moisturizer for humid countries, like Singapore. Absorbs fast, has a refreshing smell that smells like honeydew and melon.

Even though it's light and absorbs within 5 mins, it does it's job. My skin felt quenched and no longer tight and flaky at my arms after sleeping in my ac room evey night. I will definitely repurchase this and also try out other Vaseline products.