Cover Girl loose powder

3.2

Talc, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Calcium Silicate (Anticaking Agent), Zinc Stearate, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Camphor, Mineral Oil, Menthol, Isopropyl Myristate, Propylparaben, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Methylparaben, Quaternium 15, BHT, Mica, Iron Oxides, May Contain ( /-):, Ultramarines

on 11/8/2006 9:42:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is a very good powder! Way better than covergirl's clean pressed powder. I was hesitant to buy another covergirl product since I had a bad experience with their pressed powders, but this was an exception. It goes on smoothy and works wonders at controlling shine and makes your pores look itty bitty! Try it! It is wonderful.

This is magic. It covers up my pores super duper good and does not break me out. The only downside is I must reapply throughout the day. I guess this is a good thing since it means it's not sticking to my skin and clogging my pores.

on 7/31/2006 8:38:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This is a pretty decent loose powder. It provides a decent amount of coverage. I just wish it lasted longer. I hate having oily skin!

LOVE the texture. It looks so natural. It's not too matte, not too sheer either.
Loose powders are waaaay better then pressed ones. But then it gets annoying fitting them in a tiny purse & having to worry about spilling.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I really like this powder. It looks very nice and natural. It sets foundation very well. The puff aplicator makes this powder very easy to apply. The only thing that I don't like is that the lid doesn't screw on, you just have to pop it on and off. I would buy this again.

on 6/12/2006 8:47:00 PM

For now, this is my HG powder. I am incredibly pale with super oily skin, and have yet to find a powder that matches my skin tone. I have this in "105 Translucent Fair" and it still isn't a decent match to my skintone. It is a bit too orange.

This powder does an ok job at keeping me matte. I still have to blot and repowder often. In the morning, I apply this all over my face pretty thickly with the provided puff. Then I buff the excess off with my own powder brush. I do this throughout the day.

This was about $5.50 at Walgreens. I am going to continue to repurchase this until I find a lighter, equally cheap loose powder that can control my oil. I would like to try Jane powder, but my Walgreens hasn't gotten it in yet.

Overall, I would recommend this.

EDIT: I have moved on to Coty Loose Powder.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love how well the powder evens out the skin color on my blotchy acne prone face and I like the shimmery effect it has. But this powder contains talc, which irritates my skin. This caused me to break out in a bunch of tiny pimples all over my face. I haven't used any new products or anything besides this loose powder, so the only thing I could figure is that this product must've caused me to break out.

on 5/21/2006 6:06:00 PM

I think the most frustrating thing about this powder is the packaging. The lid comes off very easily. The plastic is very cheap, the first time I dropped it the lid cracked almost completely in half. Besides that, the powder is okay.. I use it over foundation but it doesn't really seem to help the foundation last any longer.

on 5/14/2006 8:51:00 PM

I purchased this because I was at a conference and had forgotten to bring my regular loose powder. This powder does contain fragrance, but it does fade after a while (or my nose gets used to it, I'm not entirely sure which). This powder goes on matte with a faint hint of shimmer. It does well to control oil when applied initially, but it seems to make it worse if left on for longer than a few hours. I recommend you throw away the poof it comes with and use a powder brush instead. I use this powder as a backup but there are many out there that are much better. Just a warning, the packaging is fragile and breaks easily. I will probably not be repurchasing as it will last forever.

on 4/12/2006 6:42:00 AM

I kinda like this product but it isn't what I expected it to be.I dont like the puff because it dosent make the powder glide well and it smells wierd.