Korres Wild Rose Mask

3.8

INGREDIENTS:Water, CI77891, Glycerin, Behenyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit (Shea Butter), C12-13 Alkyl Lactate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Rosa Canina Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Beeswax, Mannitol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Allantoin, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Dextrin, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ferulic Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Isohexadecane, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Panthenol, PEG-8, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate-80, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Phytate, Waltheria Indica Leaf Extract.

on 3/26/2009 9:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I was given this product as a sample after buying a bucket load of skincare at the Kit counter. So anyways I have oily acne prone skin and having said this the sales lady gave me this saying that it's to be used as a mask and that it would brighten my skin.

I tried it the other night thinking that I'd give it a go. Firstly, the mask had a strong smell and not in a good way, think your grandmother's potpurri collection yuck. Secondly it had that a thick lotion type consistency. After application I expected it to "dry out" after a few minutes like most masks but this one didn't. The girl said to leave it on for at least 15 to 20 mins. I only lasted 3 as the mask felt like it was burning my skin, so I quickly washed it off. There was a tingly feeling afterwards but did nothing but irritate my skin.

on 3/23/2009 7:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this mask. I use this once a week as part of my "Sunday facial". It's the last step in my process and leaves my skin glowing.
You either love the smell, don't mind it, or really can't stand it.
I have the entire Korres line, so I don't mind the smell, however it can get strong if you use the rose line and all it's products.
This is so light and creamy. It spreads easily and washes of without leaving a residue. I don't use a moisturizer after I use this because it's so hydrating that if I do, it can make my skin oily.
I have normal to oily skin, not acne prone but I break out around my chin if something is to "creamy" or heavy. This does not make me break out! This really brightens my skin, leaving me fresh and glowing!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I use this mask after I clean and scrub my face. I pat my face dry, then put this mask on for 15 minutes. It definitely brightens my complexion a lot, especially after I haven't used it for awhile.

on 2/27/2009 1:10:00 PM

I purchased the Wild Rose trial kit and this was one of the sample products included. I have used it 5 times in the last 2 weeks and allow the product to sit on my face for about 20 minutes. It smells great, very moist/creamy feeling, and I have not had any negative reactions to it (ie break outs, clogged pores), but I have not noticed any differences in my skin. After I rinse it off my skin returns to it's dry feeling and appearance until I apply the serum and cream. I don't think it is anything special, especially in my situation.

on 2/20/2009 5:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I hate to bring the ratings down for this but I really do think it is a rather mediocre face mask that is a little mis-represented. First of all, it doesn't smell like wild rose at all, or any sort of rose for that matter. It's is an odd white colour that seems a bit un-natural for a supposedly natural product. I have used about half a jar now and haven't noticed any sort of difference in my skin and there certainly wasn't any sort of brightening effect at all which is disappointing. As far as price is concerned, it is reasonable but given the fact this mask is pretty useless I would not re-purchase. continued >>

on 2/20/2009 4:57:00 AM

It is a very nice mask, i have bought it twice now. It really helps skin to look more firm and cleaner and more radiant .i also use it as a treatment for the occasional pimple, i just keep it overnight on the effected area and it takes redness away and helps it to heal it quick.
It is a highly recommended mask for people with sensitive dry or combination skin, i think it would be too mild for oily skin.

on 2/4/2009 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I used this mask one night and the next morning I had a break out and was irritated. My skin did not look brighter as I thought it would
My skin is sensitive and acne prone, maybe it was the vitamin c or shea butter that my skin could not tolerate, the scent is also way too strong. will not repurchase, im just too sensitive to this.

on 2/3/2009 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

A nice mask, but that's about it.
HATE the jar as it's unhygienic, it would be much better in a tube. I use this if I want a bit of a glow for tied skin and it's nice, hydrating and soothing, but nothing special in in my opinion - Just average. Much prefer the range of masks available from Aptiva.
Not going to bother with this one again.

on 1/10/2009 10:58:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I use this mask when my skin seems dull (after a party, after taking exams...) and/or once a week. I leave it for 15 minutes and after rinsing it my skin is light, shiny, smooth and smells of roses. I'll surely buy it again!

A very pleasant mask. Feels like whipped cream.
It leaves your skin soft, moisturised and glowing and hides redness away.
Though it might be not moisturising enough for dry or dehydrated skin it's still very good at creating a nice complection.

Popular Masks