Giorgio Armani Master Corrector

4.5

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sorbitan Isostearate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Alumina, Ozokerite, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Silica, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, [+/- May Contain: Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, Ci 77491/Iron Oxides, Ci 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, Mica].

on 1/11/2013 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I finally picked up the peach shade master corrector due to all the glowing reviews and blogger love this product was getting. For reference I am NC 25- NC30 with moderate under eye darkness.

I am currently using Bobbi Brown's peach corrector in light peach. though I am happy with the colour correcting aspect of this product, I didn't like the consistency of the bobbi brown corrector- it's thick. I wanted something a little lighter and more liquid-y for under eyes and thought master corrector would be perfect.

I did love the consistency of this product, very light and highly pigmented but it's colour was a little too dark for me. I felt like while it was thin, highly pigmented and blended beautifully, the colour was a little too dark. When I put this on, it neutralized my dark circles but left a patch of dark orange under my eyes.

I can see this working for people who have deeper complexion than I do but I was disappointed at how this "universal" corrector didn't brighten or correct darkness under my eyes. If giorgio armani comes out with a correction in the peachy shade family but lighter than the current one, I would definitely buy but this one just didn't work well for my light-medium complexion.

on 1/5/2013 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I have indian skintone and vicious undereye circles. After trying 54 concealers and 6 correctors in my lifetime leaving me cakey, thick and creased under my eyes. I was completely lost until I found this product. I'm NC42 and I bought this in Corrector in #2. BEST PURCHASE EVER! What works about this product that it is pigmented but the formula is very thin unlike the other 60 products I tried. I even bought my mom one who has never found anything for her undereye circles thin enough to cover. I absolutely love the eyeliner thin applicator.

on 12/13/2012 1:42:00 PM

I have this corrector in orange. It went from something I wanted to buy/try to a HG product as soon as I tested it. I have bluish/purple circles and typically go for the peachy/salmon correctors to cover them since I find that shade works the best for me. I've used several different products, brands, and so on in the past and this is the best product I've used for them. It only takes a tiny bit of product and it covers flawlessly for me. I have very clear skin with no issues aside from my circles so a lot of days when I'm feeling lazy or not in the mood for a full face of makeup I will use only this as far as actual face product (foundation/corrector/etc.). It works that well. I only wish I had picked it up to try much sooner than I did. :) I'm not sure about other skintones, if it might be too orange but I wear Nars tm in alaska and have been matched to Mac nc25 and it's something I wouldn't be caught without now.

on 10/21/2012 8:52:00 PM

I have this in #1 (pink). It does not provide full coverage, but it does counter my undereye blueness/darkness flawlessly. It brightens my darkest areas in the most natural way imaginable and its performance persists throughout a long day. It never cakes - even on the thinnest areas around my eyes. It's essentially a second skin. I would never think of putting on my concealer without using this first, and most of the time I use this corrector by itself - it's that natural-looking. Nothing else works as well. With makeup, especially foundations and primers, I've found that you get what you pay for - this stuff is worth every penny!

on 10/10/2012 4:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I must say that despite the price and hideous packaging the apricot corrector is amazing! a little goes a long way and it covers my purple area under my eyes perfectly. Highly recommended for its quality :0)

on 10/6/2012 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Ok, its good to help with the discoloration issue, but It really makes your hollows look deeper if you have that problem :/

on 10/2/2012 9:22:00 AM

Of all the concealers I have tried, this is the only one that doesn't crease and that corrects my dark circles nicely. By "nicely", I mean correct the color so that it complements my skintone and not turn it ashy looking. I use #2 by itself, without concealer over it. I probably could use a regular concealer to really cover everything but on normal days, the corrector is sufficient. Bobbi Brown and Eve Pearl's correctors both creased on me and I find Giorgio Armani's a million times better than those two and all the other ones I've tried.

on 8/9/2012 6:20:00 AM

This is a great corrector!! Iíve got the #2 orange and it does a fantastic job of covering my bags and on any other blemishes on my face. A little bit of product goes a long way and I only need a couple of swipes on each eye. Itís super easy to blend and it doesnít get cakey if you want to put a few layers on and it doesnít crease either. Itís definitely pricey, but itís worth it 100%.

Iíve done a Giorgio Armani haul that features this product, if you want to watch it :)

on 5/20/2012 12:08:00 PM

HG! Highly highly recommended.

NC20 (Asian). I have been using the Orange shade (#2) for my brownish undereye circles (from lack of sleep and allergies) for 8 months now. I put 4 dots under each eye, spread them by pressing gently all over the area (vs tapping). And then I use a Sephora Professional Airbrush Concealer brush (#57) to apply lightly La Mer Concealer (in Medium). This combination covers my circles and it last all day.

Used to be, all I needed was the La Mer concealer but I guess age is catching up and life has gotten more stressful. Nowadays, I can get away with just the GA Master Corrector for the coverage I need. But if I want an even more "well-rested" look, I add a thin application of La Mer Concealer. (I do not apply eye cream before makeup, fyi.)

I have used Bobbi Brown Corrector before for quite a while. Although coverage is also good, this would crease on me and I would need to do a retouch during the day.

I wish GA still sells the Green shade as I would love to try that for reddish areas on my face.

on 5/8/2012 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G
To start off with--I am extremely sleep deprived. I am doing something like two different jobs and studying for a licensing exam. I have to wake up early. I have to stay up late. All of a sudden 24 hours aren't enough for a day. You get the idea.
My eye circles and bags have been getting progressively worse. I was so upset when I tried LM, BB, Benefit but to no avail. YSL could not touch the badness that was brewing under my eyes.
This is amazing.
Amazing.
I do not like colored concealers. MUFE and Smashbox color correctors never worked for me. They made me look ridic. Esp MUFE, which gave me lavender undereyes for the rest of the mall trip if I recall right.
BUT this in the salmon shade, is absolutely perfect. It gives about 80% coverage and hey that is absolutely miracle considering that before this everything I tried (Lancome, Dior, Tarte, LM, Clarins, Estee Lauder, Clinique, MAC, Chanel, MUFE, Smashbox, BB among others) did not even cover 30% of my undereye circles. So much money I have put down the drain (student loans so this is money + ridiculous interest haha) on eye concealers that I cannot tell you. I'm exhausted. Exhausted of being frustrated with products that dont work. Finally, thank you god, for letting me find my soulmate concealer. Master Corrector, I love you. I love you.
The brush flicks just a tiny bit on the undereyes, and its perfect because if it wasnt like that I'd probably put gobs on thinking more is more whereas less is more with this product otherwise you will look like you're having an allergic reaction with red eyes. The brush deposits the perfect amount, then I just wait a second and then when it starts drying, quickly spread it under my eye area with my pinky.
AMAZING. I look like I got significantly more sleep than I did.
The only thing that I would like--an additional very light coverage light-reflecting concealer/flash type of product on top. Maybe now I can try YSL or Dior again and not be disappointed by them if I put them on top of this. Maybe Givenchy Mister Light which I have not tried yet. We'll see.
I don't care how much this is. I would gladly give up coffee an extra couple times a week or eating out to at least look like a member of the human race and not a raccoon. Its worth it. Shell it out ladies. Lets keep GA in business if only for this GENIUS product. The best thing since sliced bread. The most innovative product since the model T. A woman's best friend second only to diamonds.

Popular Primer/ Correctors