Avon Avon Dew Kiss Lip Dew

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i am a lipgloss junkie, i've tried them all. this is my HG and i need to stop straying. not waxy, greasy or goopy. stays on for a long time. non-drying, moisturizes well. i don't notice any scent/taste. super easy packaging (like a roll-up chapstick) and it costs 99 cents a tube. i get no color from this but my lips are fairly pigmented so i don't really need (or like) color most days. i wish it had some SPF, but Avon has Moisture Lip Therapy w/ SPF 15 that i use if i'll be outside for more than a few minutes. seriously, load up on the Kiss Dew, MUA. its so great. i just got 6 tubes in the mail today. and i'll continue to hoard it (everything i love gets discontinued right when i realize i love it). A++

Best lip balm by far. So cheap..all the time. Not crazy about the perfumey smell and taste, but it is the only thing that makes my lips feel great. I work in a casino, and the air is so dry all the time. I only use lip balm at work, and this is the only one that works. I keep trying new stuff (don't know why) and nothing comes close. Been using this for about 5 years. It's so cheap I buy 3-5 at a time to keep in purses, pockets, and car.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

this stuff is really moisturizing, i really like the scent and the consistency. this stuff is DIRT cheap when i bought it i paid 0.99 CAD on the site now it is 0.89 CAD. it has no color and is really good to wear under lipsticks and lip glosses. i always wear this under my MAC lipstick because sometimes they can be drying and it really keeps my lips soft and moisturized. in the tube it is pink but it comes out color less soo you could wear it under anything. amazing produt!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Just recently purchased one of these, as I used to like them years ago. I am a lip balm fanatic...I hate having dry lips! This is cheap, yet works well. I'm not crazy about the "scent," but it doesn't last long. This goes on smoothly and leaves a pinkish tint on my lips. Dew Kiss kicks Chapstick's butt. LOL

I have to admit that I first picked up this lipbalm because the name sounded intriguing. It looks retro & it smells kinda retro too -- like creams I remember from childhood. I actually quite like the smell! Nice & moisturizing finish on the lips. Goes on a bit thicker than the Moisture Therapy lipbalm. It's also the first lipbalm I've used on my 2-year old daughter (other than the Kiehl's Baby lipbalm). As with most of Avon's lipbalms, great price & quality. And I like that it's been around for ages too : )

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Great stuff! Way better than chapstick. Makes my lips soft and supple. I have used this stuff for many years. I wear it to bed everynight, and sometimes under my lipstick. It has a light pink tint in the tube, but it goes on very clear on me. This is another one of the Avon products that has become a staple in our home. It has been around forever and I hope it stays in the Avon line.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I got this item as a minuscule stocking stuffer, and now I'm slightly obsessed with it. It is incredibly moisturizing and it feels amazing on my lips. Since it's now the winter my lips get chapped easily, and this product has kept them incredibly supple and soft. The only negatives that I can say about it is that the packing is awful. I hate the cheap plastic that has a rip seal. The smell is quite strange too, it smells like a bad drugstore lipstick. Although it smells like this, I can't stop applying it all day (even when it isn't necessary). I would recommend this to anyone who would like a cheap, yet amazing lip balm.

I bought a few of these when they were on sale. I now have one in every room in the house. Very cheap but the product is great.

I cannot live without this stuff. Great feeling on the lips and last fairly well.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Man, for 69 cents (or a little more depending on Avon's sales), this is a really awesome product. It's soft and plushy/creamy on the lips and very moisturizing. The scent is pretty artificial, but really for under a buck I am not complaining! I dislike the packaging because to rip the seal it's very possible to rip the label (they're attached) and make your product look beat up...but again..DUDE...under. a. dollar! Who cares? I have 3 and I will keep purchasing.

Popular Lip Treatments