Avon Avon Dew Kiss Lip Dew

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Just recently purchased one of these, as I used to like them years ago. I am a lip balm fanatic...I hate having dry lips! This is cheap, yet works well. I'm not crazy about the "scent," but it doesn't last long. This goes on smoothly and leaves a pinkish tint on my lips. Dew Kiss kicks Chapstick's butt. LOL

on 2/23/2009 12:19:00 AM

I have to admit that I first picked up this lipbalm because the name sounded intriguing. It looks retro & it smells kinda retro too -- like creams I remember from childhood. I actually quite like the smell! Nice & moisturizing finish on the lips. Goes on a bit thicker than the Moisture Therapy lipbalm. It's also the first lipbalm I've used on my 2-year old daughter (other than the Kiehl's Baby lipbalm). As with most of Avon's lipbalms, great price & quality. And I like that it's been around for ages too : )

on 1/30/2009 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Great stuff! Way better than chapstick. Makes my lips soft and supple. I have used this stuff for many years. I wear it to bed everynight, and sometimes under my lipstick. It has a light pink tint in the tube, but it goes on very clear on me. This is another one of the Avon products that has become a staple in our home. It has been around forever and I hope it stays in the Avon line.

on 12/26/2008 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I got this item as a minuscule stocking stuffer, and now I'm slightly obsessed with it. It is incredibly moisturizing and it feels amazing on my lips. Since it's now the winter my lips get chapped easily, and this product has kept them incredibly supple and soft. The only negatives that I can say about it is that the packing is awful. I hate the cheap plastic that has a rip seal. The smell is quite strange too, it smells like a bad drugstore lipstick. Although it smells like this, I can't stop applying it all day (even when it isn't necessary). I would recommend this to anyone who would like a cheap, yet amazing lip balm.

on 12/12/2008 1:16:00 PM

I bought a few of these when they were on sale. I now have one in every room in the house. Very cheap but the product is great.

on 11/24/2008 2:22:00 AM

I cannot live without this stuff. Great feeling on the lips and last fairly well.

on 11/19/2008 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Man, for 69 cents (or a little more depending on Avon's sales), this is a really awesome product. It's soft and plushy/creamy on the lips and very moisturizing. The scent is pretty artificial, but really for under a buck I am not complaining! I dislike the packaging because to rip the seal it's very possible to rip the label (they're attached) and make your product look beat up...but again..DUDE...under. a. dollar! Who cares? I have 3 and I will keep purchasing.

on 7/15/2008 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I like the look of this: pink and girly and slightly retro, however, the scent bugs me. It smells faintly synthetic and plasticky, not fruity. Moisturizes well with a very faint pink tint. Got it for 79 cents.

on 7/13/2008 9:06:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I love this. Ive used it on and off since I was little. It beings me back to my childhood. Smells girly and looks it too. A nice, light, very sheer pink balm. Moisturizes wonderfully. Love the packaging.

on 6/28/2008 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Scent is a little weird, especially if you are accustomed to a more fruity balm, but it doesn't bother me. This balm is cheap and really moisturizes - it doesn't just creat a waxy barrier.

Popular Lip Treatments