July 26, 2014 | 972 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - For Audrey

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 10:13:00 AM More reviews by 8erica8

I just love the color. It was kinda hard to apply, it was streaky and hard to handle. But after three coats it was soooo worth all the trouble!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2012 5:18:00 PM More reviews by zahpphire

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this color! Sooo nice for any season, really. The only problem I have is that the application is a bit funky. It's a kinda thick formula so it's quite hard to apply. And also it does chip quite quickly. You'll probably get a good 4 day wear without chipping

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2012 2:45:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The gorgeous blue of the Tiffany box. WOW! A salute to Breakfast at Tiffany's & Audrey Hepburn, can't get much better! Very fancy :-)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2012 11:57:00 AM More reviews by heroicdestinysqud

Its a fine Tiffany blue(ish) color but its a bit boring. There are turquoise polishes that are prettier and more interesting.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2012 11:31:00 PM More reviews by myhiroshima

love the color, but like always, it's china glaze which i find to be a bit too liquidy (is that a word?). i wouldn't say watery, but it's not thick like a milkshake either. but, for the price and color and length of stay on your nails, i'd buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2012 1:30:00 AM More reviews by CordulaM

Aahhhhh!!!! I just love this color!!! I am not a nail person generally, but I kept seeing L'Oreal's Now You Sea Me in the stores so I went online. It was a bit dark and had bad reviews, but it put me on this deep mint kick and so I searched everywhere and found this color. I had to have it. I picked it up at Sally's for a reasonable price. I only needed two coats, it goes on a bit thick but doesn't streak or pull, it dried fairly quickly and looks like it does in the bottle when it's dry. I was about to give the 'passed the dish-washing test' approval, but it did chip after doing the dishes :( Maybe I can't win, because they all do, but this chipped less than normal. I WILL be buying it again because I dropped it off a ledge and shattered it everywhere...oppps! My fault, not the product. At least my bathroom is a pretty shade of messy :) Will be picking up tomorrow.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2012 5:47:00 AM More reviews by Haco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

well...honestly, that was so-so. This is such a famous shade on YouTube, so maybe i expected too much? colour is ok for me. i was looking for those blue. but the formula is like the paint in a can. and i didn't like its brush. it's not a bad product tho!
OPI is still my most favorite.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2012 6:49:00 PM More reviews by ireneyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color wasn't that great for me. Maybe I got a defected bottle or something, but the nail polish turned out to be more of a teal color than the beautiful Tiffany color I see in swatches. Application was pretty good, although I do not like China Glaze's long brush. (that's coming from an Essie fan though). The greatest thing about this polish was that it did not chip at all for me, even after an ENTIRE WEEK (it probably would have stayed on longer, but I got bored with the color). I did experience a little tip wear but it wasn't that noticeable. I would definitely apply this again just for the week's worth of color.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2012 6:18:00 PM More reviews by beetlegirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

The color is fantastic. But the application is a bit streaky and gloppy, which is pretty annoying.

Still, once you smooth out the streaks, it's a nice polish.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by tearupyourphotos

This is a creme finish in a world famous shade of robin's egg blue in the bottle. However, on my hands it becomes a slightly brighter almost-turquoise. It has the typical ChG formulation (it takes 2-3 coats to get it opaque; I've had my bottle for over a year and it hasn't thickened much) and skinny brush. This is a summer staple for both my fingers and toes that will get you compliments ;)