China Glaze For Audrey

4.3

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

A beautiful Tiffany blue colour by China Glaze that I seem to always grab for when painting my nails. The formula for this is great when the polish is new, it goes on easily but you do have to pile on quite a few layers to get an opaque application. As the polish gets older the formula gets thicker and gloopier so you have to be really careful when applying to not get such a thick coat so it doesn't take forever to dry. But this beautiful perfect colour is totally worth the trouble of its application. I'd recommend this to anyone especially tanned/darker people the contrast with those skin colours and this nail polish would be stunning!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

YES! YES! YES! China Glaze has hit a home run with this one! THe color is exactly the same color as a Tiffany's box, and I checked with a real Tiffany's box! The color is great and ready to go in two coats, and you don't have to fix it. The formula is perfect, and it never floods my cuticles unless I do that on purpose. It goes on smooth, and as I mentioned it stays on! I can put it on, and not have to redo them for three days. I try to wear this on vacation, because it stays on! I only have to take the polish and a topcoat and they can stay in my bag most of the time! This is my third time rebuying it, and I will continue to rebuy it as long as I am still painting my nails, or until it gets discontinued (which I don't see happening anytime soon!)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

As the name suggests, this is a perfect Tiffany-box blue.
The creme formula is milky and perfect in 2 coats.

I love this color. It's a light teal- not too green and not too blue. I get compliments on this every time I wear it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Gorgeous color! Its a baby blue/turqoise, Similar to Essie's turquoise and cacaos except this one leans more on the baby blue side whereas Essie's one is more green. This is my go to color when I want bright nails that still look sleek and polished. Formula is creamy and milky. It streaked a bit on first application but looks super opaque with 2 coats. Polish dries pretty quick to a shiny finish. Def would repurchase!!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Tiffany Blue and I have wanted this polish since it came out, but kept hesitating to purchase it, but recently I saw it in a store and decided to purchase it for my wedding. Unfortunately this color did not live up to the hype. The polish was overly thick and would get clumpy and streaky as I applied it there was not way to get a smooth finish. The brush in my bottle was damaged and had bristles going off in all directions, and to top it all off when dry the color did not match the color in the bottle, but instead was a darker and brighter shade, leaning towards a green. I am very disappointed, I have many China Glaze products and generally love them, but this one just did not live up to the standard. Now on to the search for a true Tiffany Blue with an excellent formula LOL. Definitely will not repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I fell in love with this colour when i saw a picture on the internet. I bought it about a week later and as soon as got home i put it one and was dissapointed that it was very green and not very blue which is what i loved about the colour in the picture:(

I've also noticed with a lot of creamy china glaze colours when you look at pictures on the internet they look like totally differant colours in every picture, i could never make a desion on whether i liked the colour or not

perfic tiffany blue and it doesn't chip easily and is just great

I just love the color. It was kinda hard to apply, it was streaky and hard to handle. But after three coats it was soooo worth all the trouble!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this color! Sooo nice for any season, really. The only problem I have is that the application is a bit funky. It's a kinda thick formula so it's quite hard to apply. And also it does chip quite quickly. You'll probably get a good 4 day wear without chipping

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

The gorgeous blue of the Tiffany box. WOW! A salute to Breakfast at Tiffany's & Audrey Hepburn, can't get much better! Very fancy :-)

Top Rated China Glaze Products