September 14, 2014 | 2169 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Voluminous Marker eyeliner

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2010 3:54:00 PM More reviews by island_honey

I hated this eyeliner. It's dry, the color is transparent and it has an odd smell. It doesn't produce a nice fluid straight line because the pen is really dry. I could have gotten a better look using a Crayola Marker. L'oreal makes better eyeliners than this-I do not recommend this product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2010 5:42:00 PM More reviews by jkpetite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Okay, so the only reason I even gave this a try was because it came as a bonus with the mascara. I was 'meh' on the mascara and I'm 'meh' on this eyeliner. Maybe I haven't used it enough, but I found that it's really rough on the eyelids. Not as smooth as I had hoped. I'll still use it because I need black eyeliner, but I won't purchase again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2010 2:37:00 AM More reviews by gotdramma

LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea behind this. I LOVE that it is like a marker and sooo easy to apply. On con (and its a big one) is that if it gets the least bit moist (tears, rain, sweat, water, anything) it smears SOOO badly. I wish a company that is known for more quality liquid liner would adopt this "marker liner" idea and put a GOOD PRODUCT inside this AMAZING idea :)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2010 4:59:00 PM More reviews by sweetiepea5555

this is the worst eyeliner EVER!!!!!! I bought this over the weekend at a local Rite AId for $1.87 which was 75% off the original $7.50 price and still feel ripped off! I have used the L"oreal products in the past with good results and thought I would this...wow what a mistake... no color pay off at all,its EXTREMELY ROUGH on the upper eyelid to apply, it smears and smudges, blotchy/spotty application and my eyes were watery within minutes of the application... in my opinion the 1 rating is generous and would rate -10

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2010 12:41:00 PM More reviews by xEastyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff SUCKS.
When I first opened it, the tip was white and it had to be shaken around. Then when I tried it on my hand, it was very thin and you'd have to go over it multiple times for it to be black.
I tried it on my eye and the tip is sharp! it hurts my eyes. when i'd make a mistake and try and wash it off w/ water, it would just smudge all over.
i really wanted to like it... but really, it's got nothing going for it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2010 7:52:00 AM More reviews by mishkee

So this is the worst eyeliner I have ever used. It went on splotchy and thick. An interesting fact about this product is I had swatched it on my hand, let it dry, and washed my hands about an hour l a ater. It turned a really ugly GREEN color. How weird? I really could not get it off my hand after washing my hands about five times it was just a green smudge. I also had it on my eyes and it transferred onto my lids after about an hour or two. Just a very bad product IMO.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2010 5:57:00 PM More reviews by miaka133

Bought this at Rite Aid during their 40% off sale on all L'oreal products since I've been eyeing it for awhile. Went home and tried it on but when I opened the top, there was this white spot right in the middle of the marker tip! Then I had to kind of squeeze the tip a bit to get the liner to flow to the top. When I applied it to my top lashes, it was so blotchy and uneven that it left random spots unlined even though I ran over it again, it just shifted the liner around. Definitely not buying this again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2010 10:56:00 PM More reviews by ilasik

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For me it is unpredictable - some days I can get a good solid black line, and others it barely comes out, is greyish, does not go on evenly...
Today it went on fine but then I looked in the mirror later in the day and I had one eye perfectly lined and the other completely rubbed off (and I did not touch my eye).

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2010 4:26:00 AM More reviews by lesleighhhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't understand how so many people got runny, watery, discolored versions of this. They must've all gotten an awful batch. Mine is fine. The color is perfect black, the tip works fine and it didn't burn my eyes. I wore MAC Girl Friendly paint pot as an eye shadow then used this and it ended up transferring at the end of the day but it actually looked kinda pretty when that happened :]

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2010 1:19:00 AM More reviews by NightOwl96

Smudges very easily. Was very good at first but after an hour it looks gross. Won't be buying again.