October 25, 2014 | 973 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer - 027 Sun dance

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2011 8:56:00 AM More reviews by emily3806

Pros: Packaging for me is nice, I don't take it with me or anything so I don't have to worry about the cover coming off (it seems loose). It is inexpensive (I got it on sale for $2) and the color is pretty universally flattering. It just adds a nice layer of warmth to your face, nothing orange-y. (Although I do have medium/tan skin so I can't vouch for lighter skin tones.)

Cons: Definitely has shimmer. I really dislike being able to see "glitter" particles and I think because it is a cheaper bronzer the pigments aren't as fine. Also the glitter seems to migrate down my face throughout the day.

Overall, I would not buy again just because the glitter particles are so apparent. I'm not opposed to shimmer, but it has to be fine. If you want shimmer, Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips are a better option than this.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Unique7

I am an nc40 in mac and this bronzer gives me a nice sunkissed look. The shimmer is not overwhelming. It is almost like little specks of glitter when applied to your face. I think it looks nice. I got it for $4. I would def. repurchase. If your some what darker than I am around nc50 or so i would try sun bronze its about 2 shades deeper and would look even better than sun dance.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2011 1:38:00 AM More reviews by alee26

I didn't like this too much. It's quite pigmented which is great, but it comes off a bit orange looking on me even when using a light hand and the smallest amount. I think I may be a bit too pale for this shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2011 11:03:00 AM More reviews by jmiller055

Great natural look and costs much less. Can also find on sale too. I use this and no others. Only downside is that I find it breaks up into pieces in the packaging early on which can be messy.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2011 3:43:00 PM More reviews by Katz17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This bronzer was quite a disappointment for me. I was originally deciding between Sun Dance and Sun Light in the store, (without reading online reviews), but decided to go with Sun Dance as they pretty much looked the same in the packaging. Wrong decision. Only after I got home and read reviews did I realize that Sun Light was matte and Sun Dance was shimmery, like REALLY shimmery. I did also read some good reviews on this bronzer, but for me, I really dislike shimmer in any face products and this was honestly just WAY too shimmery for me. Once I step outside, I look like a disco-ball. I just really can't see how anyone could wear this without looking crazy in the sun! The color is alright... a tad orange, but workable. The packaging also isn't great, The lid is not secure and I feel I can't take it on the go with me because the cap is going to fall off. Another downside was that the texture is very powdery and when swirled with a brush, it kicks up so much powder! When you put it on though, it looks alright, not too powdery. The major downfall was really the shimmer in it. TOO MUCH! Shame, because it's a good deal and comes with quite a bit of product as well, 14g. I won't repurchase this, and I really have no idea what to do with it, but I will try the Sun Light bronzer.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2011 12:43:00 AM More reviews by LBUJenni18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

too light... I was hoping to use this for contouring but it's more of an all over bronzer as it is lighter.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2011 10:57:00 PM More reviews by nattyngeorge

I love this bronzer! It's a really good DS bronzer for a very good price. It gives a soft, bronzed glow with a hint of golden shimmer. The powder itself is very soft and never looks blotchy. Its also pigmented, so you can build it to a deeper bronze if that is your preference. I'm around NC35-NC37 and it shows up well on me. I think its a beautiful shade for lighter skintones as well. Will continue to purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2011 3:28:00 PM More reviews by tanii1125

I got this product for $4, which is an AMAZING price. I use this to set my Clinique Quick Corrector Concealer, and it works beautifully without making me look too orangey or overtanned. Also, it lasts FOREVER, I've had it for almost 3 years and there's still enough left to last me months! My only problem with this product is the packaging; I can't take it in my purse without wrapping it in rubber bands to make sure the cover doesn't fall off. It's also very easy to break. Putting that aside, I'm definitely getting this bronzer again once I run out (:

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2011 5:28:00 PM More reviews by wonderdreamz

This bronzer was way too shimmery and glittery for me but it is highly pigmented. It might work for others but not for me. Moreover, it broke me out badly. so i will give it a 2 for its pigmentation but overall i don't like it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 7:04:00 PM More reviews by sweetkandi87

I LOVE this bronzer!!!! I always have a hard time finding a good bronzer because they never look natural on me, but this one looks so good! It has a bit of shimmer, but ads a really nice glow. The color is just really natural.I will definitley buy this again! You get a lot of product for such a cheap price.